Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elouai Supermodel | (CYCLE ONE SIGN UPS)

Bib had talked about moving it to the 18th due to finals, but I'm not 100% sure which he decided on.

My app will be finished by friday! I hope!
    im alive

I guess Bib is busy rn anyways. I sent my app during the hack though.. I hope he got it! :D

Adore. Carmen. Chad. Delta. Detox. Juju. Laganja. Morgan. Raja. Tammie. Tyra. Willam.

I sent my app in very early yesterday

VOTE IN MY FIC: BISTRIPS OF DENMARK -- TI4: Anniken, Idina, Justyna, Maris, Shanika

Excited to see all the applications!... and hopefully I'll have a chance to enter the competition!.... :D

If anyone's yet to submit you have until Friday to do so, that's fine with me

Six girls revealed during the first two parts of the casting episode! Click the image above to check them out!

Did you get my app or shall I resend it again? :D

Adore. Carmen. Chad. Delta. Detox. Juju. Laganja. Morgan. Raja. Tammie. Tyra. Willam.

I've received it yaya, thank you!

Six girls revealed during the first two parts of the casting episode! Click the image above to check them out!

Sorry if I changed my app, did you receive it ?

#TEAMCOURTNEYACT

AsiaNTM: Jojo|Jodi|Katja|Pooja|Sheena
    ANTM: Mirjana|Raelia|Lenox|Shei|Ben|Will|Matthew
    RPDR: Courtney|Joslyn|Laganja|Milk|Adore|Ben|Bianca|April

Yep, got it.

Even with everything going on in life right now I'm extremely excited to finally showcase myself as a host here with The Elouai Supermodel

I'm working hard on preparing each week to be challenging, yet creative and entertaining too. I really hope some extra few of you get your applications in!

Also, those of you who aren't competing as a model but you are an established elouai designer, please contact me if you're interested in being featured in the semi finalist cast-selection process It's nothing too excessive.

Also........................

Unconfirmed Spolier Leaked!!!
    A photograph of a potential semi finalist was taken during her promo photo shoot for the show. It is presumed that a production member captured the image and leaked it online; whether or not it's a stunt by the show itself to raise publicity is unknown. The name & details of the featured girl also remain unknown.

Poison 2.0~~~
    (11.12.10) RIP DAD, ily <3 (10.8.11) RIP MARY, ily <3

Im positive that that's a Scirus doll.

#TEAMCOURTNEYACT

AsiaNTM: Jojo|Jodi|Katja|Pooja|Sheena
    ANTM: Mirjana|Raelia|Lenox|Shei|Ben|Will|Matthew
    RPDR: Courtney|Joslyn|Laganja|Milk|Adore|Ben|Bianca|April

at mine
    JK

Quote Originally Posted by Boyinblue View Post
    A photograph of a potential semi finalist was taken during her promo photo shoot for the show. It is presumed that a production member captured the image and leaked it online; whether or not it's a stunt by the show itself to raise publicity is unknown. The name & details of the featured girl also remain unknown.
    Rose Everett: Rose Everett, reporting for the eLouai News Network. I can confirm that, given that the photograph is being openly publicized by the host of the show, the answer to this question is yes. It is, in fact, a stunt "by the show itself to raise publicity". Thank you for watching this eLNN update - be sure to stay tuned for the premiere of The Elouai Supermodel later on the Doll House network!
    SURVIVOR IV: GENERATIONS
    Subforum Wiki Page Blog About Casting

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
    Rose Everett: Rose Everett, reporting for the eLouai News Network. I can confirm that, given that the photograph is being openly publicized by the host of the show, the answer to this question is yes. It is, in fact, a stunt "by the show itself to raise publicity". Thank you for watching this eLNN update - be sure to stay tuned for the premiere of The Elouai Supermodel later on the Doll House network!

I'm really looking forward to this game!

VOTE IN MY FIC: BISTRIPS OF DENMARK -- TI4: Anniken, Idina, Justyna, Maris, Shanika

What are everyone's thoughts on the "spoiler girl"?~

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast