Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elouai Supermodel | (CYCLE ONE SIGN UPS)

Bib had talked about moving it to the 18th due to finals, but I'm not 100% sure which he decided on.

My app will be finished by friday! I hope!

I guess Bib is busy rn anyways. I sent my app during the hack though.. I hope he got it! :D

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

S8 BibleGirl vs. Derrick Barry

BonBon. Brendan Hollywood. Charlie Hides. Coco. Crystal Mess. Diana Dzhaketov. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Lady Red. Linux TheRobot.

Allstars #Detoxie #Fameinity #Gingela #Katdore #Maxpril #Milkgina #Pearlaska #Willyssa

I sent my app in very early yesterday
    ____
    EW________________EWFA5 faves__________________ ________

Excited to see all the applications!... and hopefully I'll have a chance to enter the competition!.... :D

If anyone's yet to submit you have until Friday to do so, that's fine with me

Did you get my app or shall I resend it again? :D

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

S8 BibleGirl vs. Derrick Barry

BonBon. Brendan Hollywood. Charlie Hides. Coco. Crystal Mess. Diana Dzhaketov. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Lady Red. Linux TheRobot.

Allstars #Detoxie #Fameinity #Gingela #Katdore #Maxpril #Milkgina #Pearlaska #Willyssa

I've received it yaya, thank you!

Sorry if I changed my app, did you receive it ?

jarvis | wilding | allen | koltun
    sherer | frackowiak | pivovarova
    ewers | rudnicka | abeliunaite

PBB; BAE-LEY ryan ylona kyle barbie
    ANTM 22; lacey delaney mame stefano nyle

Even with everything going on in life right now I'm extremely excited to finally showcase myself as a host here with The Elouai Supermodel

I'm working hard on preparing each week to be challenging, yet creative and entertaining too. I really hope some extra few of you get your applications in!

Also, those of you who aren't competing as a model but you are an established elouai designer, please contact me if you're interested in being featured in the semi finalist cast-selection process It's nothing too excessive.

Also........................

Unconfirmed Spolier Leaked!!!
    A photograph of a potential semi finalist was taken during her promo photo shoot for the show. It is presumed that a production member captured the image and leaked it online; whether or not it's a stunt by the show itself to raise publicity is unknown. The name & details of the featured girl also remain unknown.

Poison 2.0~~~
    (11.12.10) RIP DAD, ily <3 (10.8.11) RIP MARY, ily <3

Im positive that that's a Scirus doll.

jarvis | wilding | allen | koltun
    sherer | frackowiak | pivovarova
    ewers | rudnicka | abeliunaite

PBB; BAE-LEY ryan ylona kyle barbie
    ANTM 22; lacey delaney mame stefano nyle

at mine
    JK

Quote Originally Posted by Boyinblue View Post
    A photograph of a potential semi finalist was taken during her promo photo shoot for the show. It is presumed that a production member captured the image and leaked it online; whether or not it's a stunt by the show itself to raise publicity is unknown. The name & details of the featured girl also remain unknown.
    Rose Everett: Rose Everett, reporting for the eLouai News Network. I can confirm that, given that the photograph is being openly publicized by the host of the show, the answer to this question is yes. It is, in fact, a stunt "by the show itself to raise publicity". Thank you for watching this eLNN update - be sure to stay tuned for the premiere of The Elouai Supermodel later on the Doll House network!

I am gonna kill Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
    Rose Everett: Rose Everett, reporting for the eLouai News Network. I can confirm that, given that the photograph is being openly publicized by the host of the show, the answer to this question is yes. It is, in fact, a stunt "by the show itself to raise publicity". Thank you for watching this eLNN update - be sure to stay tuned for the premiere of The Elouai Supermodel later on the Doll House network!

I'm really looking forward to this game!
    ____
    EW________________EWFA5 faves__________________ ________

What are everyone's thoughts on the "spoiler girl"?~

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast