Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 3/7 Episode Discussion Thread (Kris Jenner - Episode 2)

Surprise Surprise, they kept the fat hippo over the gorgeous Mariah. I don't appreciate how they made her the token Native American girl. Now that the non black/white girl is gone maybe some of these jank American girls will leave that actually deserve to.

This episode kind of cracked me up...

-Seymone eating that whole thing of haggis and then bitching about being sick to her stomach. Newsflash, Seymone, no one made you eat the entire thing. What was even the point of making the girls eat all that food? Seemed rather pointless...
    -AzMarie gettin her flirt on with damn near everybody
    -Louise's comment about her Justin Bieber hair
    -They were really that surprised to meet Kris Jenner? Like...really? I would hate to see their enthusiasm for, you know, an actual celebrity.

Both groups have one or two girls that are pretty obnoxious...but I'm finding myself rooting more and more for the British group as a whole.

Spoiler:  

Survivor 28: Hmmm...
    RPDR 6: Adore Delano, Ben Delacreme, Bianca Del Rio, Courtney Act
    AR 24: Brenchel, Jet and Cord

DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU LOOK AMAZING TODAY?
      Spoiler:  

CAUSE YOU DO.

^ratings/ potential drama obvi
    antm meets fear factor

Quote Originally Posted by munchnerkindl View Post
    -Seymone eating that whole thing of haggis and then bitching about being sick to her stomach. Newsflash, Seymone, no one made you eat the entire thing. What was even the point of making the girls eat all that food? Seemed rather pointless...
    It was pretty much a ploy by the producers to exaggerate the differences between the US and UK girls. They have to pick apart things like a country's food because the differences between American and British culture aren't that extreme. But funnily enough the girls on their respective sides probably don't even eat what was put on the table.

It's inevitable that the whole US vs UK thing will fall apart once the girls start forming bonds so they are going to throw pointless team challenges and gimmicks to keep the Survivor aspect going.

I think they are underestimating just how much drama one girl can provide. Pretty soon it's going to be Seymone vs Everyone, not US vs UK.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieHannah View Post
    Allison deserved to get FCO tbh...

(>O_O>

Achievements

Awful elimination.
    I don't think the Seymone hate is a cute look on any of you. Its very petty.
    She's one of my least favorites but yikes, you guys are sad.

@ an eating challenge and the tank comment.
    Kris Jenner... exciting? Not so much.

Meh. Laura looked great!

I can't at Mariah comparing her people's genocide to a modelling competition. That was extremely tasteless and I better hope that was her repeating one of the producers. I was baffled to hear someone say that. The Americans vs. Brits thing is getting stupid now.

:ANTM: Chantelle, Shei, Raelia, Mirjana, Will
    :ProjRun: Sandhya,​ Emily, Kristine, Korina, Samantha, Char, Kini

[tumblr]

I didny watch it but somehow ep1 was airing here and I was bored. The only thing I can predict is that at some point, Candace and Eboni will be in the bt2 and Since we all know Tyrant so well, she will probably make it a baby Naomi vs baby Tyra thing and send Candace home, just to flatter her own freaking ego. It is also the reason why I have a strong feeling Eboni is a shoe in for Final 2.

And if I have to root for anyone, its the brits There isn't one I don't like (heck even Alisha) and cuz I find the american girls rude and obnoxious.

Btw Kyle = Jessica 0.2 ?
    All hail Her Grace, Sabrina of House Abbate, First of Her Name, Queen Gremlin of the Andals and the Gay Men, Lady of the Nomination Seat, and Protector of the BBCAN2 Realm

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    I can't at Mariah comparing her people's genocide to a modelling competition. That was extremely tasteless and I better hope that was her repeating one of the producers. I was baffled to hear someone say that. The Americans vs. Brits thing is getting stupid now.
    That's probably all the producers asked her about. I don't really blame her for saying something regrettable like that, especially if the producers kept at it all week.

Kinda like how they would keep asking Kayla about being homeless and gay, or Elina/Marjorie being European or Esther being Jewish, etc...

Can't remember who it was but a previous contestant said that the producers warn contestants in confessionals that if they don't give the producers something to work with then they can't form a winner's arc. So they feel compelled to say stupid things or play the game in fear of getting cut.

They only wanted Mariah to last as long as they could exploit the fact they had a Native American on the show, for the sake of "expanding the definition of beauty"

(>O_O>

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    I didn't see it as a comparison. It caught my attention though.

I've come across Native Americans with that kind of mindframe though. They [we... but not really too into my culture that way] strongly feel that the US was stolen so I'm not shocked that came up.

Can't remember who it was but a previous contestant said that the producers warn contestants in confessionals that if they don't give the producers something to work with then they can't form a winner's arc. So they feel compelled to say stupid things or play the game in fear of getting cut.
    I think Jane said that in an interview. From what I gathered she did all that she could to stay which is sad because it shouldn't be about "winner arc" or some bullcrap.

The King frowns upon your shenanigans.

Spoiler:  

Make. Way. ROYALTY is COMING!

Blog Entries
    When Eboni talks it sounds like she has a cold
    AmericaNTM: Chantelle | Mirjana
    AustriaNTM: Manuela | Michelle | Oliver
    KoreaNTM: Ji Eun | Gippeum | Tae Eun | Yong Soo
      Spoiler:  

I feel bad for Eboni and that burn. I've done it before and it really does hurt for days.

Poor Mariah too... She was so gorgeous. I like how Seymone was kept for her "personality". Starting fights seems to be her personality.

i love how the fat one once again made it over the better model. tyra did not learn.

edit: and this is actually the first cycle of top model that i am not really watching, i just read the recaps on homorazzi.
    kind of sad.

That's all

Quote Originally Posted by italiaguy2468 View Post
    The Preview was:

The fight with Seymone vs. Ashley and a few of the other British girls from the Preview.

They showed Kelly Cutrone on set for the Challenge and Louise having a bit of an attitude with Kelly.
    As i said - Louise will calsh with Kelly on set and she will be eliminated

COO is so F.CKED UP this cycle.
    Ukraine's Next Top Model

GONE FOR 10 DAYS!
    MISS ME BITCHES!

brooke candy on the track Lewinsky's Avatar

Achievements

Blog Entries
    I completely forgot to watch this episode. And Survivor. And Face Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    That's probably all the producers asked her about. I don't really blame her for saying something regrettable like that, especially if the producers kept at it all week.

Kinda like how they would keep asking Kayla about being homeless and gay, or Elina/Marjorie being European or Esther being Jewish, etc...

They only wanted Mariah to last as long as they could exploit the fact they had a Native American on the show, for the sake of "expanding the definition of beauty"
    Yeah, and I know from Elyse's little story on ANTM on her very old livejournal account that they were asked to repeat the questions the producers asked them and stuff like that.
    So I just hope that they asked Mariah something to the extent of "How do you feel like competing with Brits when 'they' have invaded your home country and brought so much suffering to your people?".

And I think Lisa d'Amato after cycle 5 said that producers were also just trying to stir **** up because they needed stories / drama. I think it was her who mentioned that they told Ebony that one of the other girls had made insanely racist comments, just so that she would react to it. When Ebony just asked the girl about it and found out it was all fake, she didn't want to participate in that storyline and was eliminated.

:ANTM: Chantelle, Shei, Raelia, Mirjana, Will
    :ProjRun: Sandhya,​ Emily, Kristine, Korina, Samantha, Char, Kini

[tumblr]

Worst makeovers ever... like seriously, Why don't they let a REAL agent choose the make overs?!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast