Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2/06 Episode Two: WTF!: Wrestling's Trashiest Fighters +Untucked Discussion Thread

I'm out of here

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Can someone please give me a download to this week's episode.
    Cause i wanna see it

Quote Originally Posted by topmodeluniverse1 View Post
    Shangela made it a signature phrase~
    that may or may not be the case, but using it to describe everything is making the word irrelevant and ineffective.

I loved this episode so much. Everybody but the girls in the bottom 2 rocked the challenge. I think Chad's team really deserved to win, they were the most consistent team - every queen in that group was amazing. Though I would personally have given the win to Latrice and Kenya (both extremely fierce on the runway as well). Latrice is growing the hell on me. She is gorgeous, super sweet and kicks major ass.
    The Untucked episode was very special. I thought it was so sweet of Ru to have Sharon see Alaska (they probably make the sweetest couple). Also, the heart-to-heart the girls had with Jiggly was really something new. I love how the girls are honest and genuinely nice, yet still manage to have awesome catfights :P

:ANTM: Chantelle, Shei, Keith, Raelia, Mirjana, Will
    :AsNTM: Marie, Nicole, Jodilly, Sheena, Josephine, Thao, Poojaa
    :Drag Race: Bianca Del Rio, Bendelacreme, Adore Delano, Trinity K Bonet, Milk, April Carrion, Vivacious
    :The Face: Afiya, Khadisha, Tiana, Felisa
    :The Face AU: Sarah, Yaya, Olivia, Ruth, Chantal

[tumblr]

Fierce Knockout MrDarkyProductions's Avatar
    My new ranks for the queens:

Goddess: Kenya Michaels!
    Head Queen: Phi Phi O'Hara
    Middle Queen: Sharon Needles
    Princess: Chad Michaels
    Duchess: Latrice Royale

Like: Willam (Growing on me), Madame LaQueer

Meh: Jiggly Caliente (Bitch losing points)

Whatever: DiDa Ritz (and her f**ked up blonde wigs)

GO HOME: Milan (Annoying bitch), The Princess

Ms. April Mothertucking Carrion!!
    #ProudPapiLoko #SLAYPRIL #BetterThanHoney #BoricuaBeauty #Sixening

ugh an amazing episode, the wrestler theme was surpringly campy and damn funny and aside from Dida I really liked or understood the appeal of the girl oufits.

now on the girls

Chad Michaels: this bitch is totally my number 2, just by this weeks she was proved she may have chosen "cher impersonator" as her especialite but shes so damn polished and know how to turn every challenge with such poise and elegant.her mamma bear position of the show is also so endearing. shes would be number 1 for me except.

sharon needles: sharon is there and shes stilll my number one, she proved hoe versatile she was by her girly loook,the cocktail dress was spot on and I love her makeup ,especially on the eyes,she really looked so innocent and fragile which I would have never expect from her, her moment with Alaska was also heartbreaking and so beautiful at the same time, she rocks.

latrice royale: shes actually my favorite , shes really one of the most polished queens of her season. she did perfect with her wrestling task(I know she was so fit for it but still) and her oufit was amazing, I really think shell be the first plus size queen on the top 6 and I really hope she is, she was a delight on untucket too

Willam: she kinda faded on the background this week except for her "plus size jujubee " comment which was spot on . I did love her oufit though,totally "toodlers and tiaras" where are they now? . and as much as I found her bitchy "BYE" comment hilarious I feel her bitchyness persona will be her demise sadly.

Phi phi Ohara: bitch redeemed herself for me, she proved she could be comical ,her "dumb bimbo" act was hilarious , I wasnt as fond of her " la oreja televisa" look but I actually loved her makeup lol

Kenya Michels : ugh bitch was amazing this week, I kinda feared for her safety and she proved me wrong, her performance with Latrice was amazing and so was her look, she may definately go far

Madamme Laqueer: gurl does remind me of a similar ark of stacy matthews, shes a bit too quiet and reserved but theres moments of brillance ,her peformance with Chad was amazing. if she keeps it upo she could go further for suure!

Milan: Milan is honestly just there at the moment. shes doing really decent but she was the least remarkable this episode.

Jiggly Caliente: she did great at the runway and at the wrestling but it was obvious this episode she not only needs polish in her loks but still needs some growing up to do. it was really sweet how Latrice and the other queens talked to her, she really needs to watch her mouth,especially the comment to sharon,"disgusting" is a very harsh word,she should have just apologized instead of placing her barrier again.

Dida Ritz: Honey I really want to like you a lot cause you are definately really charismatic yet striking but your looks are a hot mess. I know you adore that blonde wig but it really doesnt fix your competion and her oufit was by far the worse , step it up gurl

The Princess: I also adores her oufit except the hair( I didnt hate but another hairstyle would have worked)but unlike Lashawn her low key personality is cause shes calm,but not unconfident, she really outdid Lashawn on her lypsync and I hope she steps up her game.

Lashawn Beyond: shes definately talented but like Alysha she really wasnt ready,she still was on the dream of making it on the show and that didnt really helped her, her desicion of taking her shoes off on the lypsync was WTF and she just underperformed,she really needed more confidence in herself for her to win, she really didnt think she had a chance.

exited for next episode as always of course

Quote Originally Posted by MrDarkyProductions View Post
    My new ranks for the queens:

Goddess: Kenya Michaels!
    Head Queen: Phi Phi O'Hara
    Middle Queen: Sharon Needles
    Princess: Chad Michaels
    Duchess: Latrice Royale

Like: Willam (Growing on me), Madame LaQueer

Meh: Jiggly Caliente (Bitch losing points)

Whatever: DiDa Ritz (and her f**ked up blonde wigs)

GO HOME: Milan (Annoying bitch), The Princess
    I agree with this for the most part, except I still don't really get why Dida or Madame LaQueer were even cast. and Phi Phi O'Hara is slowly making her way onto my good side. she talks a little too much and is always arguing with people. Her and Kenya are certainly selling the most fish on the show though.

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when Phi Phi yells/talks/preaches to the other queens. I think she's loud and really inappropriate not to mention ignorant. Just because she is pretty doesn't mean her lack of self esteem is not clearly visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamala View Post
    Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when Phi Phi yells/talks/preaches to the other queens. I think she's loud and really inappropriate not to mention ignorant. Just because she is pretty doesn't mean her lack of self esteem is not clearly visible.
    She is always in everyone's business it seems. She needs to focus on winning this instead of reading all the other girls. Also, I am severely annoyed with how Dida constantly says "No Shade but..." all the freaking time.

Fierce Knockout MrDarkyProductions's Avatar

The best part of the episode!! This s**t made me LOL so bad

Ms. April Mothertucking Carrion!!
    #ProudPapiLoko #SLAYPRIL #BetterThanHoney #BoricuaBeauty #Sixening

Werkkk me GODDAMIT!! Ghetto Diva (Nabil)'s Avatar
    I liked this untucked,Sharon getting her bf’s message was so cute and lovely! And Chad was so nice and sweet and so was Latrice.I liked how the girls helped Jiggly out!But Sharon simply took that ‘disgusting’ thing personaly!I mean gurll…

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto Diva (Nabil) View Post
    I liked this untucked,Sharon getting her bf’s message was so cute and lovely! And Chad was so nice and sweet and so was Latrice.I liked how the girls helped Jiggly out!But Sharon simply took that ‘disgusting’ thing personaly!I mean gurll…
    How could she not? If someone said "I think being gay is gross... For me, that's just my opinion!" I would be ready to bop a bitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12