Page 9 of 131 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Elouai's Next Top Model 14 : Winner Announced

Isidora: Carrmelt? Vy, not so hot out today.

-Oksana blogs from her Blackberry-

Châu: What are you blogging?

Aadita
    Blair
    Capucine
    Chau Minh
    Chosz
    Emma
    Iyekeliene
    Kerington
    Layla
    Minh-Long
    Mini
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Theresee

x2

-Oksana briefly looks up, studies Chau, pauses at her outfit for a second, and then returns to look at her blackberry. Without looking up again, she speaks.-

Oksana: I'm a fashion blogger. I'm blogging about how most of you don't seem to...grasp what fashion actually is.

Aadita
    Asakura
    Blair
    Chosz
    Emma
    Kerington
    Latifa
    Laurie
    Lolita
    Minh-Long
    Margeaux
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Sybil
    x2

Raquel| Hey. I'm Raquel. Everyone is so beautiful here. Anyone else here a relative of famous supermodel, Shania Britianne?...That's what I thought.

Carmel - Confessional: Most fashion bloggers are just waiting for a chance to unleash their own envy on models they wish they could be. Fact ~

Châu: I know right. You look horrible

Oksana (Confessional): I am so over the girls here already. I'm a popular fashion blogger, I've already been guest featured in Vogue and I'm sixteen. I know a model when I see one, and there are very few here that have potential. There's myself, of course. I actually think my look is very modelesque, it's no good just being pretty, many girls are pretty. I have a long face, pale skin, and very striking high fashion eyes. I should have bleached my hair ice blonde before competing, perhaps then I would have been considered more of a high fashion threat.

Hmm, who else? It's difficult to dig out the swans amongst this pool of ugly ducks wearing garage sale sweats, but I think Asakura has a face that the industry will want to see. Conventional beauty just won't cut it any more, it's such a yawn, and Asakura is far from conventional. Chosz is another, her European look will sell well. Another favourite look of mine is Laurie, her face is fascinating.

As for the rest...blah.

Oksana to Chau: Oh yes hunny...a successful fashion blogger at sixteen who's already been featured as a youthful stylist and writer to watch in Vogue Magazine looks horrible. I obviously have no sense of style. Of course, I'm sure your deluded opinion is incredibly valid. Laughable.

Layla: Oh you're a fashion blogger, Oksana? That's kinda cool, I guess. And you've been in featured in Vogue? Wow, I'm impressed.

Chau: It means you're a blogger which means you WRITE about fashion, not a Fashionita.

Oksana: Thanks Layla. It's nice to know someone appreciates me. As for you Chau, you obviously know nothing to say something as stupid as that. If I write about fashion then I obviously know what I'm talking about. Besides, Vogue praised me for my look. It's Vogue's word against yours and I would rather believe Vogue I don't know why I'm even trying to convince someone who looks so two years out of season minimum what fashion is, it's a lost cause.

Châu: Why don't you just stick to your desk and laptop.

Châu: Watch your hands or you will no longer be:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksana
    [Blah blah blah that's I don't care] youthful stylist and writer to watch in Vogue Magazine [Blah blah blah crazy talks]

Coraischia: trips at the bottom of the stairs BLAIRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!! I think your little friends tripped me when i walked down the stairs.

In Confessional's:
    haa. i though that would keep her busy :L i actually really like blair .. she may be a bit looney but she is actually really nice .

Jua - Rachel - Aspen
      Spoiler:  
    I LOVE CLAYTON AND BADCHOICES

Châu: Hi Coraischia. I think you should practice posing because your promo shoot and swimsuit shoot have the same poses

Page 9 of 131 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast