Kerington
    Latifa
    Margeaux
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Theseree

x2

My journey is over before it even began.

I guess I should have waited until the end to apply and tried someone else.

Aadita
    Asakura
    Capucine
    Chosz
    Dree
    Emma
    Isidora
    Iyekelene
    Kerrington
    Latifa
    Margeaux
    Minh-Long
    Naomi
    Raquel
    Theseree

I really had to think about which faces I want to be looking at for the next 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    this is my best app yet and I don't think im making it
    My exact feelings.

A young girl with a heavy russian accent enters.
    Isidora:
    I'm here, ya? Ready to strut my things all over the felinewalk!

Aadita | ASAKURA | Chau | CHOSZ | DREE | Emma | Isidora | Iyekelene | Kerington | Laurie | Margeaux | Mini | NAOMI | Raquel | Sybil x2
    I can blink.

Achievements

My vote:

Aadita
    Blair
    Capucine
    Chosz
    Dree
    Isidora
    Kerington
    Laurie
    Margeaux
    Minh-Long
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Sybil
    Thesereee

It was SO hard to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Aadita
    Asakura
    Blair
    Chosz
    Dree
    Iyekeleine
    Kerington
    Latifa
    Layla
    Margeaux
    Mini
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Sybil

x2

When are cycle 15 applications?

Aadita
    Blair
    Capucine
    Chosz
    Dree
    Emma
    Iyekelene
    Kerrington
    Latifa
    Laurie
    Lori
    Mini
    Oksana
    Raquel
    Sybil

Aadita
    Blaire
    Chosz
    Dree
    Emma
    Greta
    Isidora
    Iyekelene
    Kerington
    Lolita
    Margeaux
    Mini
    Naomi
    Oksana
    Theseree

Achievements

Just to make sure all of you notice this already.
    Though you vote for favorite 15, but only 12 girls will make it in this stage. :D

Quote Originally Posted by cutepongki View Post
    Just to make sure all of you notice this already.
    Though you vote for favorite 15, but only 12 girls will make it in this stage. :D
    EEK! I didn't realize that, oh goodness.

Aadita
    Blair
    Chosz
    Dree
    Iyekelene
    Kerington
    Latifa
    Laurie
    Lolita
    Margeaux
    Mini
    Naomi
    Raquel
    Sybil
    Theseree

Wow I never thought girls could get even better Well I hope I make it and if I dnt I have gotten to the point where I can tell i need more experience Thanks

Aadita
    Asakura
    Beau
    Coraischia
    Dree
    Emina
    Kerington
    Latifa
    Margeaux
    Minh-Long
    Mini
    Naomi
    Shannon-Rae
    Sybil
    Theseree

x2

1.Aadita
    2.Beau
    3.Blair
    4.Capucine
    5.Choz
    6.Iyekelene
    7.Kerrington
    8.Laurie
    9.Lolita
    10.Margeaux (MY FAVVV !! )
    11.Mini
    12.Naomi
    13.Oksana
    14.Raquel
    15.Sybil

Romy's Review

Spoiler:  

Aadita isn’t quite as exotic as she thinks, but she has a great look. Kind of reminiscent of Nenden, but with a makeover I think she could go quite far.

Asakura is going to have a tough time winning because her look is hard to swallow but I personally ADORE it and want her to make it as far as possible!

Beau is very plain Jane to me. I find her to just be very mediocre, catalog at best.

Blair’s posing throws me… I want to like her, but I can’t. She just looks like a six year old, and I’ve seen this look far too many times.

Capucine could very well make it, but she’s got a LOT of work to do. She’s go to work on that body, and she desperately needs a makeover to freshen her up.

Carmel will be a big shock to me if she makes it. Her look is a little too eLouai circa 2009.

Chau is an underdog I’m rooting for! She’s got a fresh face and frankly I love a good transformation story. Definitely some technical issues there though.

Chosz is for sure a potential winner. The angles she creates with her face and the dynamic posing are a dream to look at!

Coraischia has some body issues she has to resolve, but there is some intrigue with that face. It’s up in the air…

Daniela won’t make it. She’s practically the fourth plus sized model here and the face is far too dated for the current industry.

Dree is another potential winner for sure! She is a phenomenal model with one of my favorite looks. She is definitely ruling the plussie scene and beyond.

Emma has a look we don’t see a lot on ENTM, and I’m excited to have her, but she’s far too pedestrian right now. She desperately needs a makeover.

Greta can’t make it. She’s not a bad model, but the competition is far too stiff this time around.

Isidora is another person I’m kind of hoping to succeed despite not being entirely impressed right away. She’s got the goods but she needs new hair and a lot of help.

Iyekelen has it all there with the body. Fantastic posing! Not sure about the face, but I’d love to see more.

Kerington needs to fix her hair and her eyebrows and then we’ll talk. But she’s got a blank canvas face I’d love to work with.

Latifa just looks otherworldly. Certainly not human. I have a feeling she will make it, but I’m having a hard time with her look.

Laurie was a toss-up. On one hand she feels kind of plain to me, and her look isn’t too original. But she is by no means unusable…

Layla is just too commercial for this. She needs to work on her body, and edge it up a bit if she wants to do anything.

Lolita is by no means original, but her place in the competition wouldn’t be awful. There just isn’t that SPARK I look for.

Margeaux, aside from some weird bluish tint going on, is a very beautiful girl, and will without a doubt make it far in this competition. She is a girl that designers use as their muse.

Marlinda is an immediate no. Probably wouldn’t have made it on the first cycle quite frankly.

Minh-Long looks a little thick in her bikini photo, but she does have a good face if she can bring some life into those eyes.

Mini is strange. I like it… but it’ll be a challenge for her to get that major fan base.

Naomi, obviously, is the current front runner. She’s got it all, and I would love to see her win! (I’d watch out for that mouth though, the outline is too light for her skin).

Oksana has a very boring look if you ask me, but she could be saved with a decent makeover. Not really looking out for this girl though…

Raquel is obviously gorgeous. Currently she’s kind of girlfriend pretty, but I want to see more for sure.

Shannon-Rae has a nice face, but honestly she has severe body issues she has got to fix before I can even consider her.

Sybil might have the most out there look, but she seems to know what she’s doing. A little too squinty like she’s trying to read a far off sign, but that can be fixed.

Theseree has a nice look, but it isn’t winner worthy by any means. Just average, might make it, might not.

Yuri, interestingly, I wouldn’t mind seeing make it. She isn’t QUITE ready, but some top model boot camp could kick her into shape and she has a good look.
    I can blink.

Blair shoots Romy a death stare.

Minh-Long: I NOT GET SELL FAT MAN FOR TWENTY-FIFTH PLACE VOTER TAKE PLACE IN DUSTBIN

Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast