Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Basketball Wives

this season is being good so far and Mehgan dragging Draya was everything

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

I love Mehgan, Malaysia, Brandi, and Shaunie.
    Draya is a hater. Patrice is WHACK.
    Jackie is so busted but she's hilarious.
    BB17 - Audrey, Becky, Da'Vonne, Jackie, James, Jason, Meg
    Survivor 31 - Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kimmi, Kelly, Monica, Peih Gee, Shirin, Tasha
    BGC14 - Ally, Amber, Jelaminah, Lauren, Shannade, Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by CocoRocha View Post
    I love Mehgan, Malaysia, Brandi, and Shaunie.
    Draya is a hater. Patrice is WHACK.
    Jackie is so busted but she's hilarious.
    Draya was spot on about Mehgan tho, why was she lying? I loved Mehgan on BGC but I feel like here she feels like she has a lot to prove. I feel like Mehgan needs someone to hate on so she tried Patrice who is new as well, now that Patrice isn't giving her anything she's trying Draya. Mehgan is fast to say anything about anyones looks but when somebody says something about hers, she acts butt-hurt.

Malaysia is everything tho <3

^that was not a FUPA tho

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Lol no Draya was hating for no reason. She wanted an issue with the whole lying about being jackie's friend thing
    BB17 - Audrey, Becky, Da'Vonne, Jackie, James, Jason, Meg
    Survivor 31 - Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kimmi, Kelly, Monica, Peih Gee, Shirin, Tasha
    BGC14 - Ally, Amber, Jelaminah, Lauren, Shannade, Shannon

Lol whatever it was Mehgan thought she was bein called fat.

But she did lie and got caught doin it... Mehgan didn't say a word to Jackie but wanted to hate on Patrice and Draya. In later clips you can also see Jackie spitting on Mehgan and they are still "friends". If it was Draya who did that Mehgan probably would want to kill her. She just looks like a hater to me.

The funny thing about the "FUPA" comment was that in Mehgan's own BGC season, she laughed with Falen when Julie said that Christina had a FUPA. So it was interesting to see how she reacted when she was on the receiving end.

As I said in her BGC thread, Mehgan is trying to secure her spot for a possible Season 5. The problem is that she is trying too hard to be seen as some sort of star on the show. Brittish Williams was the same way in Season 3 in that she wanted to fight for any and every reason whenever she interacted with Malaysia and Brandi in the earlier half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    In later clips you can also see Jackie spitting on Mehgan and they are still "friends". If it was Draya who did that Mehgan probably would want to kill her. She just looks like a hater to me.
    I saw the same video and Mehgan throw something on Jackie and popped off but got held by security... so I don't see your point.

And Jackie apologized later and I think they are not good because Mehgan referred to jackie as 'castmate' on twitter

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

KNOWING SOMEONE OVER SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT KNOWING THEM, GOD, SOME OF YOU BITCHES ARE SO DUMB, LIKE I CANT.

Quote Originally Posted by otaviop View Post
    I saw the same video and Mehgan throw something on Jackie and popped off but got held by security... so I don't see your point.

And Jackie apologized later and I think they are not good because Mehgan referred to jackie as 'castmate' on twitter
    Didn't say Mehgan didnt pop off then, she did which I like. I was talkin about the last episode.

Mehgan from BGC 9 and even All Star Battle wouldnt let that spitting incident slide though and I know she can grow up, get mature etc.. But it just seemed shady to me that they stayed cool afterwards. Also Jackie was there when Draya made the FUPA comment and Jackie even laughed about it. Why Mehgan not mad about that? It just seems to me she's trying to make a place for herself there. It's not necesarily bad but, it's not entertaining and looks too try-hard. And with staying cool afterwards means on the show. I don't follow these girls on twitter so I don't know how they are now.

But y'all know Mehgab is a hater even as a fan you cannot ignore the fact that she started to hate Rima for nothing too. She already had a certain perspective about her and I feel like the sames happenin with Draya

I'm loving Brandi, Malaysia and Mehgan, I can't wait until they clique up. Draya really is coming off as a hater imo, she seemed threatened by Mehgan from the first time they met. Mehgan is just too ballsy lol I love it.

Shaunie seems cool so far but I cannot wait for Tami, I would have loved it if Evelyn joined too!

Patrice seems like a really nice person, someone who I would like in real life but doesn't make for great TV :/

& what Draya said to Brandi just confirms that she is absolute trash, I hope she is done after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    & what Draya said to Brandi just confirms that she is absolute trash, I hope she is done after this season.
    What did she say to Brandi?

https://twitter.com/BGCTea/status/624684623524724736

One of the producers filmed Brandi and Draya arguing when the cameras were off, imo what Draya said is unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    https://twitter.com/BGCTea/status/624684623524724736

One of the producers filmed Brandi and Draya arguing when the cameras were off, imo what Draya said is unforgiveable.
    Omg, I didn't know that. Draya is probably gonna get bullied off of the show, and tbh I don't even give a **** anymore. What a bitch. No respect. Mehgan can go whoop that ass and hate her even more for all I care. No wait I actually want Malaysia to do it. Drayas just as disgusting as Sundy.

Guess I should follow twitter and not the editing

There is a site that has the episode descriptions for the entire season.

And from what I read, it will be quite explosive.

I'm v tempted to watch this I haven't seen it since the Laura/Gloria/KIMSHA days

I kind of agree though. As a viewer I don't really care about her cancer story and I'm sure Brandi could of just not said anything about if she didn't want it being brought up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast