Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Off

This season has been so bad. I really enjoyed the first and second seasons, but this one fails to capture my attention at all. None of the challenges have been that interesting, the cast is boring, and the makeup work has been mediocre for the most part. Plus, most of the female contestants had red hair, which made it hard for me to remember who they were.

Last night's episode was definitely my favorite of the season. I LOVED the challenge so much. It was so cute and clever And for the most part I think everybody stepped up their game and did a great job. The elimination actually made me sad.

And I'm really happy that Nicole came back. That was a really cool foundation challenge too. Totally wouldn't mind seeing an actual elimination challenge based around Dia de los Muertos.

Oh and I'm so glad Laura finally won one! Her reaction was adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by RnRModel1 View Post
    This season has been so bad. I really enjoyed the first and second seasons, but this one fails to capture my attention at all. None of the challenges have been that interesting, the cast is boring, and the makeup work has been mediocre for the most part. Plus, most of the female contestants had red hair, which made it hard for me to remember who they were.
    See I couldn't handle season not with that awful Sue, Becki & Tara, I definitely think this seasons better than season 2 but season 1 is the ultimate still. LOVE Alana, Lura, Sarah & Derek and so happy Nicole's back

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim

I really hope Nicole doesn't get clarke'd she's back with a vengeance!

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim

I didn't watch the first half of the season but just caught a few eps. Jason is hot omg.

Nicole coming back and rocking the last two challenges has completely screwed up my predictions for the rest of the season I really have no idea how the rest of it will unfold at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    Nicole coming back and rocking the last two challenges has completely screwed up my predictions for the rest of the season I really have no idea how the rest of it will unfold at this point.
    Ikr? Her, Laura, or Sara are my picks to win.

Eaux @ her getting Leila's edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Ikr? Her, Laura, or Sara are my picks to win.

Eaux @ her getting Leila's edit.
    Haha ikr, I agree.

I wanna travel the world but I, I just't can't do it alone.
    ---------
    ---------------------------------

Well at least a girl will be in the final 3 finally, I hope it's Laura, Nicole & Derek but I think it'll be Laura, Derek & Roy but if Nicoles there I would be soooooooooooooooooo happy. Her crying at the end of the ep was so genuinely heartfelt and I was thinking "wow this girl really wants this" I'm hoping Leila's is a similar edit.

I want Laura and Nicole to be in the final 3 for sure, and the third can be either Roy or Derek. I like everyone in the final 4, but hoping for the 2 girls to be in the final.

---------

Syfy Latinamerica it's already showing this season and I didn't knew it, yesterday was Year of The Dragon.
    ANTM 23:CHERISH/INDIA/KRISLIAN/PAIGE
    RPDR 9: KIMORA BLACK/CHARLIE HIDES/AJA/FARRAH MOAN/TRINITY TAYLOR

My All-Time Favorites:
    ANTM:
    •Robin•Jenascia•Kristi•Tatiana•Kim•Danielle•Brooke •Victoria M•Dominique•
    •Analeigh•Natalie•Nicole•Tatianna•Esther•Kasia•Dom inique•Seymone•Victoria H•
    •Jourdan•Kari•Courtney•Paige•
    MxNTM:
    •Laura•Nikoll•Sue Ellen•Cindy•Elisa•

I really really hope Laura wins. She has great execution skills and such a solid performance. Once in the bottom only right?

Omg an exciting challenge? Is this a lost episode from S2 orrrr ....

Roy omg I am completely shocked. Nicole has done exceptionally well since coming back but based on this week's work alone I thought she was a goner. Especially since Roy rocked basically every single week of the competition. I thought it would be her and Derek fighting for that last spot in the finale.

I actually teared up a little bit when Roy was eliminated He's such a good guy and he really deserved a spot in the final three IMO.

Should've been Roy, Nicole, and Laura imo. Ugh. Roy always took an extra step further than anyone else and undoubtedly turned out some of this season's best work.

Quote Originally Posted by JonToxic View Post
    Should've been Roy, Nicole, and Laura imo. Ugh. Roy always took an extra step further than anyone else and undoubtedly turned out some of this season's best work.
    I agree. Those three are amazing. I felt really sad when he left, he worked so hard.

---------

Holy **** @ all the final looks. I thought all of them were incredible.

Going into the finale I was dead set on voting for Laura and I was blown away when hers came up. The judges had problems with her demon but whatever I thought he was great and went well with the witch.

... then Nicole's looks came up and I started questioning if I should vote for her. And THEN Derek's came up and I saw his witch and nearly fainted she was that amazing.

Such a touch decision and I only have a couple hours left to decide before voting lines go down.

I was in awe at Nicole's looks. I have always been rooting for Laura, but it is a shame that she didn't do as well when it mattered the most. It was a fear that I was afraid of, and it's a shame that it came true.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast