Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Face Off

Loving this season. Robert is probably the closest we got to an interesting character in recent seasons. Hope they give more attention in casting bigger personalities for future seasons

Season 11 rumors from reddit It's semi-confirmed next season is going to be a full All-Stars, they have already wrapped up filming. It's going to include returnees from every season minus S5 for both Veterans and Rookies. Meaning no Roy or Tate

RTVG Apprentice ThatKidOverThere's Avatar
    Anybody else find Rob quite cute and adorable? He's very talented and all, but I just want to give him a hug

i do! i have a crush on him! haha!
    cute moment when he started jumping because he solved his problem with his sculpture.

Mel shouldve been a part of the final . It sucks because she delivered a great and complete Makeup unlike Rob who fuc.ked up the Dinosaur soo bad ..

YEAH I agree I don't think that Mel leaving at 4th place was fair at all...
    Her make up was my favorite of the week, Nell even said that it was her strongest make up in the competition yet. Rob, although his Face/Cowl was gorgeous with intricate detail, it was one of the least completed make ups I've ever seen on the show...
    I know he has been superb up until now but I just think it's kind of a cop out to save him (when they already used the save on Mel) over Mel who actually had a completed and pretty flawless (imo) makeup.

That entire ending just left a strange taste in my mouth.

Kinda off-topic, but I was super suprised to find out that McKenzie and Patrick Tatopoulos married last year.
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

That's a weird pairing but congrats to them. I never really saw flirting or anything.

That said Willam from RDR often has Marcel and Gage from season 1 to do makeups and prosthetics for her

RTVG Apprentice ThatKidOverThere's Avatar
    So happy for the winner! And for a while, I thought he was getting the runner-up edit.

Rob deserved the win, he overall had the best makeups at finale. I thought Walter had the best makeup with his demon, but both Walter and Melissa had problems with their possessed makeups.

Really looking forward to the next All-Stars season!
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

Next season is going to air in 2017, meaning we're only getting one season this year

Just getting into the Face Off fever. Laura is my all-time fave.

I'm also waiting for Face Off challenge take on kaiju/super sentai. Would definitely love that.

And excited for that rumored season 11. <3 I do hope that they won't have winners to join the bandwagon to give more slot to others.

EDIT: I want to have Laura as my coach, but I'll probably just drop dead because of flailing. <3 Crushing on her.
    Asia's Next Top Model 4: Angie | Aldilla | Tuti | Tawan | Julian
    Drag Race 8: Acid Betty | Kim Chi | Bob The Drag Queen | Robbie Turner
    Project Runway All Stars 5: Dom | Valerie | Emily
    Project Runway Junior: Maya | Samantha | Matt | Zachary
    Skin Wars 3:

Watching season 9 right now. I like Nora and would've rooted for her, but I don't know if her performance is really that great after reading wiki's standings. Well, I'll wait and see. :D
    Asia's Next Top Model 4: Angie | Aldilla | Tuti | Tawan | Julian
    Drag Race 8: Acid Betty | Kim Chi | Bob The Drag Queen | Robbie Turner
    Project Runway All Stars 5: Dom | Valerie | Emily
    Project Runway Junior: Maya | Samantha | Matt | Zachary
    Skin Wars 3:

The All-Stars cast was revealed and it's so lackluster Gage is the only person coming back from the first 5 seasons. It's filled with fillers and wtf choices, i mean...Cat? Keaghlan? Niko? Rachael? Who? Even the rest aren't remotely top choices. I'm honestly only excited to see Tyler, who was robbed in season 6 imo, Emily, Melissa, and Jasmine (for being the first victim of the gauntlet). Also, i just can't help but feel like they set this season for Cig to win.

CBB19: Speidi - Jedward - Kim - Jessica

When has an all stars season of anything ever not be a preselected robbed fan favorite and a cast of unfortunate fillers for padding?
    Excited for Melissa and Stella.

Remember the season starts tonight!
    I've been watching older seasons and noticed Face Off isn't above standard RTV cliches like eliminating a contestant right before a challenge they would have killed, like a drag queen being sent home right before the Shakespearean drag challenge.

Did anyone watch the premiere? All i can say is WTF!1? Pairs, double eliminations, and a cut every other episode?

CBB19: Speidi - Jedward - Kim - Jessica

Wow, time flew by FAST!

So excited for a new season!

:flower

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Did anyone watch the premiere? All i can say is WTF!1? Pairs, double eliminations, and a cut every other episode?
    Are you for real?! This sounds awful

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast