Page 198 of 223 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 3,547 to 3,564 of 4010

Thread: C17 General Discussion Thread

The funny thing about Dom's interwiew is that she says the judges love Lisa and Allison, and yet ALT seens to dislike both of them and he loves Angelea. I mean his critique this week about Allison's picture was one of the most ridiculous in the history of this show, and on Lisa's he talked about her feet when the obviously main problem was in her face (as pointed by ms.Jay), and when Angelea picture cames out, it looked like if he has seen the most beautiful thing in his life, in fact hers was the unique one that he really liked. Even Laura's great picture was bad for him

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this but Lisa's the only one who made it farthest from her cycle. She was in the Top 6 in Cycle 5, and now is in Top 4. :O
    AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 21 (GUYS & GIRLS)
    IVY | LENOX | SHEI

If Allison/Angelea/Laura win, then Lisa will not be the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMmaker View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this but Lisa's the only one who made it farthest from her cycle. She was in the Top 6 in Cycle 5, and now is in Top 4. :O
    Does it matter?

Lisa deserved to be in Top 4 in her original cycle But She shouldve been Eliminated 6th in this cycle.

Blog Entries
    Brittani has said on her Tumblr that she's not walking in the finale this cycle, as the producers told her they were doing something different.

Now, this obviously won't happen, because Brittani has been told she won't, but how cool would it have been if all the winners had walked with this cycle's finalists? I'd have loved to see a show like that.

Achievements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniota View Post
    Brittani has said on her Tumblr that she's not walking in the finale this cycle, as the producers told her they were doing something different.

Now, this obviously won't happen, because Brittani has been told she won't, but how cool would it have been if all the winners had walked with this cycle's finalists? I'd have loved to see a show like that.
    Erm that would have been kind of cruel. I would have loved it though, just to see Krista glancing at Angelique with a "know your place, loser" look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Miranda: Shoutout to my bitches on Covet except Justine

Blog Entries
    What would be cruel about it?

nothing. it would be amazing

Achievements

Blog Entries
    What would be cruel about it?
    Just the idea of rubbing the victory of every single winner all over the face of the finalists of a cycle dedicated to those who lost seems kind of bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Miranda: Shoutout to my bitches on Covet except Justine

Blog Entries
    By finalists, I mean the final two. As in:

Adrianne, Yoanna, Eva, Naima, Nicole L., Dani, CariDee, Jaslene, Saleisha, Whitney, Mckey, Teyona, Nicole F., Krista, Ann, Brittani and then Allison and Angelea (who made it to second place and was really happy with the winner, and who was good friends and rooting for the winner when she was eliminated, respectively) would walk together.

I fail to see how either of the final two, be it Allison, Angelea, Lisa or Laura, would be angry or upset, considering they're now the final two of a cycle, and every winner is walking in a show that is all about those two.

It would be cruel to see Saleisha and Whitney on the same damn runway.

Blog Entries
    ^Lol. Just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMLUVER321 View Post
    It would be cruel to see Saleisha and Whitney on the same damn runway.
    Saleisha will own it

Do you like it saltayyy? JaneFan101's Avatar

That would be awesome. I think though, it would be more intresting for the series finale of ANTM, as a bit of what has happend over the years, showing how many people have made it through out the seasons. I would be most excited to see McKey.

Another thing that would be exciteing ( probably a little impossable) But to have all the girls in the series finale walk to be all the top model contestants, includeing the girls from cycle 13. like have them all walk with their cycle, then have the next cycle walk after them, you know?

There's something that have been bugging me. If they didn't want Britt to be in the finale, why enter in contact with her at all? Are they obligated to do this? If someone can explain why I wil be really thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi View Post
    There's something that have been bugging me. If they didn't want Britt to be in the finale, why enter in contact with her at all? Are they obligated to do this? If someone can explain why I wil be really thankful.
    She probably will come back on Cycle 18.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyH View Post
    She probably will come back on Cycle 18.
    I realy hope so.

Page 198 of 223 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast