Page 3 of 1395 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Elouai Models/Games Discussion Thread

Now that there are so many Elouai games out there, it would be interesting to put together a list of the top ten Elouai models are something like that. Like, a mixture of any season from any game. :P

I think I'll do one, but I'll wait til TMA and VPMA advance a little bit.
    I can blink.

Made a new girl today! I probably wont use her in a game any time soon, but I kind of love her so I want to show her off. Her name is Rasha El-Bayoumi and she is an Egyptian model.

Flawless, no? On this note, I want to let everyone know that if you want to play a coloured model in, say, ENTM cycle 6 or another game but don't have the skills to do so, I'd be happy to edit the doll you create each week to have a certain skin-colour. I can do virtually any shade - dark, brown, pale, blue. So y'know, don't be shy.
    ANTM:Azmarie | Alisha

Omg, she's stunning!
    And I love how you edited that dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Schalein View Post
    Made a new girl today! I probably wont use her in a game any time soon, but I kind of love her so I want to show her off. Her name is Rasha El-Bayoumi and she is an Egyptian model.

Flawless, no? On this note, I want to let everyone know that if you want to play a coloured model in, say, ENTM cycle 6 or another game but don't have the skills to do so, I'd be happy to edit the doll you create each week to have a certain skin-colour. I can do virtually any shade - dark, brown, pale, blue. So y'know, don't be shy.
    love her , shes stunning

when I need your help Ill ask you then bb :D

Lol @ making them blue... BRB making an Avatar doll

lol I would so love it if there's gonna be an AVATAR-themed photo shoot in an Elouai game

^

Brillaint!!

Oyunbileg

Quote Originally Posted by Schalein View Post

Aww, she's beautiful!

And :O at your offer! That is amazing!! I've always wanted to change eLouai skin tones but they turn out grayish-green

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

^ I think she needs a longer or fuller nose, or something.

come elouai will be new show call elouai the amazing race i only need a co-host and to make live anybody want help i will practipe it
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    ^ I think she needs a longer or fuller nose, or something.
    I second this. Add a longer/lower nose and she'd be fierce.
    I can blink.

Ugh @ my try to make the pose elouai...

More biracial butterflies~ Playing around with bone-structure, skintone and the ~eye~, ohoho.

Khadra Jibrell was born in Somalia and is 6'1". She came to America in hopes of becoming a famous athlete, but after succumbing to a near-fatal injury, felt the need to redirect her goals, setting her sights on the modeling industry instead.

Franziska Van Brussel is cold, intelligent and calculated. Having just finished her degree in law, the eighteen year old Russian intends to forge a career in the fashion industry before settling down as an attorney.

Marina Sadle was, like, born to Swedish parents in California, where she has, like, uh. lived... her entire life. The sixteen year old valley-girl is addicted to shopping, cosmetics and fake tan - she hates the look of pale skin.

OMG I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    Amazing!
    Especially the second and third, they look like fairies!

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    OMG I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    Amazing!
    Especially the second and third, they look like fairies!
    LOL amg, the third really does look like a fairy, you're right. XD Thank yooou <3

LOVE Khadra!

The other two are stunning as well.

Page 3 of 1395 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast