Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 10 - 12/1 & 12/2 Episode Discussion

!!! NOOOO @ Noelle! She was the only one I was even remotely interested in. This season is very VERY poor and it has lost a certain spark, I have to say.

Louise Bang, Croccolo, Coleman, Hwang, Sin Ae, Wilken, Keck, Brock, Le, Vlastaras, Nakagawa

One of the generic brunettes went home. I liked Noelle! I wonder if her leaving will help Mollee or Kathryn. Nathan is finally gone! I am so glad it was him instead of Ryan. I was not happy to see Ashleigh acting annoying again. Also, Ellenore did not look too happy when she found out Mollee was safe. I wonder what that was all about!? lol!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Poor Mollee was completely ignored at the end!

I don't think Kathryn's solo was as good as it should've been. I saw some basic moves you'd see in an intermediate jazz class. None of the solos really stood out but Kathryn's stuck out as below what her actual level is, to be honest.

I liked Noelle but it was about time she left. She's a boring person, and it takes more than just dance ability to make it far in this show. I could tell she had some spunk hidden in all that dullness, but she never used it.

I'm not surprised Nathan left. He's spent most of his time in this competition in the bottom. I feel like he's been so overrated. I remember Nigel telling him he had the potential to be one of the best dancers to ever enter the competition. Bull crap. He's decent and all but he's nowhere near Danny or Travis good. He can spin a lot but the problem is that his spins look sloppy. There's no point in spinning a lot if you can't do it well. It's also apparent that hip hop is more his thing. I don't get why he didn't do a hip solo if he liked it so much.

The group routine was very interesting. I don't know I feel about it yet. I was happy to see Lauren again in the audience! I love her. I hope she continues to assist Tyce throughout the remainder of the show.

That's just my opinion. So yeah. Lol.

Anyways, I like the top 8. I hope Jakob/Ellenore/Mollee/Ashleigh/Legacy/Russell make the top 6 finale! I wouldn't mind Kathryn or Ryan either, but I'm not really leaning in their direction at the moment.

SOOO glad Travis is back next week. He says on his twitter that he was panicking over his couple at first because there are certain loves that need to be done but he is now fairly excited. I bet anything he has Ashleigh and Ryan/Russell

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

I am actually really shocked that Nathan left. He had a unique style and did things I have never seen before, he spins amazingly and I completely disagree he's sloppy. I'm also not happy with Noelle leaving (Kathryn was weaker than her tbh). But out of all the dancers it should have been Ryan and Ellenore.

I thought Victor was the king of spinning. Nathan fell out of them a bit at times.

I just have a gut feeling that Ashleigh and Ryan are gonna be paired up cause it will probably the end for one of them next week (most likely Ryan). Everyone knows that if they get paired up theyre "magically" gonna have a latin routine.
    Never was and never will be

I'm hoping Kathryn goes next for the girls and Russell for the guys. I love Jakob, Legacy and Ryan. For the girls I love Ashleigh, Ellenore and Molle.

All in all I really like this top 8 since I don't really care for two people but love the rest.

And the Razzie Award goes to....Slobrina!

I really like Ellenore and Russell! I kind of like Legacy and Ryan. But the rest can go!

Achievements

So annoyed Nathan left.
    Pfft.

He is so underrated with the fans but he was actually good.

My order from favorite to least fav. of the remaining 8:

Guys-
    1. Jakob
    2. Legacy
    3. Russel
    4. Ryan

Girls-
    1. Ellenore
    2. Mollie
    3. Kathryn
    4. Ashleigh

With the girls I pretty much like them all but for the guys I really only like Jakob, and semi-like Legacy.

Ellenore and Jakob are still there.

This season doesn't have the usual AMAZING top 10, honestly.

Yeah this season is a BIG disappointment for me.
    It isn't memorable at all.
    I can only think of 4 routines that I have adored.
    And the contestants are pretty boring besides Ellenore () and Legacy.
    I hope 7 is better!

Quote Originally Posted by xANTMx View Post
    Yeah this season is a BIG disappointment for me.
    It isn't memorable at all.
    I can only think of 4 routines that I have adored.
    And the contestants are pretty boring besides Ellenore () and Legacy.
    I hope 7 is better!
    Yes, this season is SUCH a disappointment.
    Although, I'm glad we have some dancers who kind of save it.
    I haven't even really watched the season. I've only been WOW'd by two dances. It was Ellenore and Ryan's Travis Wall routine and Jakob and Ashleigh's Hip Hop routine.

I want another Season 4! Katee, Chelsie, Joshua, Mark, Twitch, Courtney...

Or another season 3. A new group of Dannys, Laceys, Neils, Laurens, Pashas, Anyas, Saras, Hoks, Dominics, and Jesuses wouldn't be too bad.

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12