Welcome to the fifth season of Big Brother Lies & Deceit, and the first season hosted on the RTVG board. The fourth season crowned Bill as it's winner before closing it's doors several years ago, and now it's back! Do you think you have what it takes to conquer the twists, lies, and deceit? This season, based around the US Big Brother format, every move you make can come back to haunt you. The Room of Lies awaits once again to change the game, and RTVG will have more of an impact on the game than ever before. Should you play with all your cards on the table, or will it be better to play down and dirty? We'll soon find out.
At the beginning of each week, barring any twists, the houseguests will compete to win the title of Head of Household. Whoever is crowned the week's HOH will guarantee their safety for the week and have the added responsibility of nominating two of their fellow houseguests for eviction. There will be a varied mix of different competitions. From posting to quizzes, from arcade games to social challenges etc.
After the nominees have been chosen, the houseguests will have an opportunity to save themselves or their fellow houseguests by competing for the Power of Veto. The HOH, the two nominees, and three houseguests chosen by random draw will take part in the competition. The winner will be able to veto one of the nominations. If the veto is used, the HOH will name a new replacement nominee. There will be a varied mix of different competitions. From posting to quizzes, from arcade games to social challenges etc.
Following the Veto ceremony, the house will vote to evict one of the final nominees. The houseguest who receives the most votes will be evicted from the Big Brother L&D house.
The Room of Lies is Back! Every week, the HOH's nominees will have private access to the Room of Lies throughout the veto competition. It's a chance for them to change their fate in the game. How, you might ask? You'll have to wait and see, but it's sure to shake up the game and guaranteed to change everyones strategy.
This season, RTVG will impact the game through a series of planned public votes usually occurring every week or every other week, up until the Final 6. Who are you rooting for? Don't you wish you could save your favorite houseguest? Haven't you always wanted a say in how the game plays out? Now you have it.
I do have some rules for a smooth running game. Please follow them if you sign-up.
1. Be ACTIVE! That's highly important for everyone involved. If you're not active then you ruin the experience of the game for other people and it makes it harder on you host.
2. Most challenges will be 24 hours. If you fail to compete in a challenge, fail to vote, or do not complete a task by the deadline given you will receive a strike after four strikes you will be(kicked out of the game), after three you will automatically be nominated with the nominees that the HOH puts on the block. If you are the HOH or the veto holder and do not make a decision by the deadline, then the runner-up will take your spot and make a decision. And who wants that? No sharing challenge answers/cheating with other houseguests. It's not cool, it's not fun, and I will kick you out of the game.
3. Twists will occur throughout the game. They have all been pre-planned, including RTVG choice, so there is no favoritism. If a twist occurs that secludes you from the rest of the house, you will not be allowed to speak with your fellow houseguests. You will be ineligible for the HOH or veto compeition for disobeying any rules that you are supposed to abide by during the twist. If you make the jury and quit then you will lose your spot, you will also lose your jury spot if you are inactive or get eliminated due to penalties.
4. If you must be gone for an extended period of time then let the host know so I don't assume you just up and disappeared and that we can try to work things out for you. You will also need to pre-vote ahead of time. You may not leave your vote with another houseguest. I will only grant extensions if asked 5 hours before the deadline, so as to keep the game running smoothly. If I have not posted results yet, then you may still submit your answers/challenges.
6. Respect the host and he will respect you. The host has the final say on game matters.
7. Finally have fun! I had fun creating the game, and I hope you have fun playing it! Rules may be changed during gameplay, if necessary, for the enjoyment of the majority.
I'm going to try something different this season, as people usually play as themselves in this series. You may sign up as a fictional human television character from one of the following CW/WB dramas, so no animals, cartoons, or reality tv stars. Here's a list of shows to choose from, I'm sure you'll find a favorite. Looking for a good mix of men and women. Players may sign-up as another character from any of these shows, even if someone else has chosen someone from that series. Hence, someone could play Buffy from BTVS and someone could still sign up as Willow etc:
The Vampire Diaries
Legends of Tomorrow
Beauty & the Beast
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Hart of Dixie
One Tree Hill
The Carrie Diaries
The Secret Circle
The Tomorrow People
May Extend, but the game will begin with only 15 HG.