Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 109 to 126 of 283

Thread: Famous Photographers - Ansel Adams

  1. #109
    Josephine: Okay! I looooove happy meals! The toys are fun



    Rosie x Candice

  2. #110
    KK: And after that we can drink VODKA!!!
    WHO WILL WIN?

    FEBRUARY 2017

  3. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by aziiza View Post
    KK: And after that we can drink VODKA!!!
    Irina | Vodka and Happy Meals sounds like a REALLY good idea, Karolina! The two go together so well.


    Candice x Rosie

  4. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    Irina | Julia?? ... Julia..? Roberts?


    Julia: No, I'm not Julia Roberts, but I love Julia Roberts! My name is Julia Stegner Let's have some food and drinks and get to know each other a little better

  5. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter View Post
    Julia: No, I'm not Julia Roberts, but I love Julia Roberts! My name is Julia Stegner Let's have some food and drinks and get to know each other a little better
    Irina | .......Sure!



    Candice x Rosie

  6. #114
    Cara: Nobody told me that there's going to be good food here! I thought they were just gonna give us bran flakes and diet coke


    ANTM 23: India | Coryanne | Justine



  7. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by rehthea View Post
    Cara: Nobody told me that there's going to be good food here! I thought they were just gonna give us bran flakes and diet coke
    Irina | GAYSP, Cara! Diet Coke has aspartame in it! That's bad! We drink only sparkling water.


    Candice x Rosie

  8. #116
    Kati: You guys really ignored the security alert and continued to talk, huh ?

  9. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter View Post
    Julia: No, I'm not Julia Roberts, but I love Julia Roberts! My name is Julia Stegner Let's have some food and drinks and get to know each other a little better
    Iselin: Your attitude is a little sketchy, Julia. Not that I am complaining but something doesn't feel right but right now, continue what you are doing.

    Butler x Eidem x Kafka x Pozzi




    eat. sleep. rave. repeat.


    east-of-eidem.tumblr.com
    totalmenswear.com

  10. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    Irina | GAYSP, Cara! Diet Coke has aspartame in it! That's bad! We drink only sparkling water.
    Cara: But it's my cheat day! Fine, sparkling water it is.


    ANTM 23: India | Coryanne | Justine



  11. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post
    Kati: You guys really ignored the security alert and continued to talk, huh ?
    Irina | We are dangerous women! We like to take risks.


    Candice x Rosie

  12. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Iselin: Your attitude is a little sketchy, Julia. Not that I am complaining but something doesn't feel right but right now, continue what you are doing.
    Julia: What do you mean by sketchy? I don't know that word, I'm from Germany I'm everything Heidi Klum ever wanted to be
    Oh I am so enjoying spending time with you. You're all so lovely

  13. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post
    Kati: You guys really ignored the security alert and continued to talk, huh ?
    Cara: There was a security alert? Can't they afford to install security equipment here or something?


    ANTM 23: India | Coryanne | Justine



  14. #122


    Other Examples














    Effects were added to make photos look older.
    Rank 14 models from best to worst.
    You may rank yourself first.




  15. #123
    1. KK
    2. Irina
    3. Josephine
    4. Julia
    5. Cara
    6. Kendall
    7. Marie
    8. Kati
    9. Alana
    10. Devon
    11. Dioni
    12. Kirsi
    13. Iselin
    14. Karolina
    WHO WILL WIN?

    FEBRUARY 2017

  16. #124
    Cara: Everyone stepped it up! The photos look amazing.


    ANTM 23: India | Coryanne | Justine



  17. #125
    1. Marie
    2. Karolina
    3. Devon
    4. Cara
    5. Julia
    6. KK
    7. Alana
    8. Kati
    9. Kendall
    10. Josephine
    11. Iselin
    12. Kirsi
    13. Irina
    14. Dioni








  18. #126
    1. Kendall
    2. Irina
    3. KK
    4. Marie
    5. Kati
    6. Cara
    7. Devon
    8. Julia
    9. Alana
    10. Josephine
    11. Kirsi
    12. Dioni
    13. Iselin
    14. Karolina



Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •