Kaso
    :

Krislian ~ RemcoLovesCookies.

rip #chaoskaso

Alexia STABS
    Krislian.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2 ~ RESULTS

ASEM WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, Asem! You guys have all won yourselves 3 more days on the island. You guys pretty much owned this challenge and you really deserved this win today. Hopefully for you all this is the start of a bigger trend and you guys are able to continue strong. You are now all safe from the third Tribal Council. Take the Tribal Immunity Idol back to your camp.

As for Kaso, you guys aren't so lucky. Your performance today wasn't that bad, but it clearly wasn't good enough to beat Asem. Hopefully you guys don't make losing a trend. I'll see you guys tonight at Tribal Council, where the third person will be voted out of this game. Head back to camp, I will see you all later.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 ~ KASO

Welcome Kaso to Tribal Council. Fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is out, so are you. Get your torches and put them in the stands behind you. Someone is going to be voted out of this game.

I'm going to send a voting private message with a parchment on it. You will have to write on the parchment, the name of the person that you are voting out off the game.

Ethel ~ BottleItUp
    Floppy ~ EvilxElf-INTM
    Krislian ~ RemcoLovesCookies.
    Lexi ~ Lumina
    Lilac ~ xymandopex
    Luz ~ Lou
    Pammy ~ Jigsawce
    Paul ~ SoandSo
    Yslayne ~ betinez

~

Luz ~ Are there clear divisions on this tribe at this point or do you think everyone will go with the flow to make sure it's not them getting their torch snuffed? What are you gonna to do ensure it's not you tonight?

Lilac - Do you think this vote will turn out to be a huge mess just like Asem's first Tribal Council, or do you think this tribe is more organized in terms of gameplay? How much do you miss your tumblr followers?

Paul ~ Seeing as it's so early in the game, what's more important, challenge performance or being trustworthy in the long run? Will you take any of these into consideration when casting your vote tonight?

Ethel ~ How big will the idol paranoia be going into tonight's vote? Are we expecting to see a beautiful blindside coming through, or do you feel like we could possibly see an idol get played? Why?

Lexi ~ Does the fact that there's 9 idols that could possibly come into play screw up any plans you had for tonight's vote? Do you think this idol twist will help your game in the long run, or do you think it will hurt you?

Pammy ~ What has camp life been these past few days? Does it feel great to live on a beach instead of a trailer? Do you even have any strategy going on for you so far? What will you base your vote on?

Floppy ~ Do you think the person voted out will see it coming? Will we end up with a united tribe tonight, or a split one? Have any lines been drawn so far? How worried do you feel tonight?

Yslayne ~ Seeing as you are vulnerable tonight, are you concerned about tonight's vote? Do you think you have made a good first impression on your tribemates so far? Do you feel like the idols twist could screw up any plans people had going into this tribal council? Why?

Krislian~ Are you afraid to vote someone out so early? Do you think you already put yourself on a great position on this tribe, or do you feel like an outsider? Why did you suck so much on ANTM?

~

Y
    OU HAVE
    HOURS TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN.

Extensions won't be granted. If someone doesn't vote during this time, they will be EXPELLED, so please don't miss the deadline.
    You can change your vote as many times as you would like within the deadline, but they will become LOCKED once ALL the votes have been cast.

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post

Krislian~ Are you afraid to vote someone out so early? Do you think you already put yourself on a great position on this tribe, or do you feel like an outsider? Why did you suck so much on ANTM?

Hi, Jeff! I am Krislian Kardashian and I will answer your questions right now in this press conference.

On to question #1...

No, I am not afraid to vote somebody out.

Question #2..

Idk.

Question #3

What is "ANTM"?

hi priyanka chopra

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    hi

Xavier is seen studying for the big reward challenge three rounds from now.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast