Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 62

Thread: Survivor 34 : Game Changer Spoiler Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Survivor 34 : Game Changer Spoiler Thread

    Premiere on next year March!

    Tony, Sandra are the only two winners returnee.

    The preview shown during the reunion when Jeff said "You just did something that has never been done before in Survivor" makes me thing that Sandra was voted out.

    =/ I really hope she at least makes merge.

      Spoiler:  










  2. #2
    J.T. is the other winner.

    There's a speculation about a bootlist but idk if I can post it or not




  3. #3
    ^Post it!


  4. #4
    According to a user from Survivorsucks (the same guy who posted the Cambodia bootlist a.k.a semi-reliable)

      Spoiler:  

    Final 3: Brad,Sarah,Troyzan
    Merge: Hali,Aubry,Debbie, Sierra, Tai, Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy (not in order but Sierra seems to be the final 4 boot )

    Tony (?)
    Pre-merge: Ciera,Caleb,Jeff, J.T., Malcolm,Michaela,Sandra,Zeke

    Ciera is the first boot

    Tony is either pre merge or merge boot

    Overall, kinda disappointing




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    According to a user from Survivorsucks (the same guy who posted the Cambodia bootlist a.k.a semi-reliable)

      Spoiler:  

    Final 3: Brad,Sarah,Troyzan
    Merge: Hali,Aubry,Debbie, Sierra, Tai, Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy (not in order but Sierra seems to be the final 4 boot )

    Tony (?)
    Pre-merge: Ciera,Caleb,Jeff, J.T., Malcolm,Michaela,Sandra,Zeke

    Ciera is the first boot

    Tony is either pre merge or merge boot

    Overall, kinda disappointing
    Is this the same person that had Kass being the first boot on Second Chances?


    Hell's Kitchen - Heidi | Kimberly | Koop | Ryan
    Top Chef - Amanda | Brooke | Casey | Emily | Sam | Shirley | Silvia
    Celebrity Big Brother - Bianca | Jedward | Kim | Nicola | Speidi | Stacy
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    My Kitchen Rules US - Brandi & Dean | Brandy & Ray J

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post
    Is this the same person that had Kass being the first boot on Second Chances?
    No,the one who posted the actual bootlist except he switched Stephen and Savage




  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    According to a user from Survivorsucks (the same guy who posted the Cambodia bootlist a.k.a semi-reliable)

      Spoiler:  

    Final 3: Brad,Sarah,Troyzan
    Merge: Hali,Aubry,Debbie, Sierra, Tai, Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy (not in order but Sierra seems to be the final 4 boot )

    Tony (?)
    Pre-merge: Ciera,Caleb,Jeff, J.T., Malcolm,Michaela,Sandra,Zeke

    Ciera is the first boot

    Tony is either pre merge or merge boot

    Overall, kinda disappointing
    I'm hopeful this is false - and a possible troll bootlist - since Sandra and Varner lost a lot of weight and I think they made merge.

    BB: OTT • Whitney • Morgan • Shelby
    ANTM 23 • Kyle • Tash • Cody • Courtney • Paige

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I'm hopeful this is false - and a possible troll bootlist - since Sandra and Varner lost a lot of weight and I think they made merge.
    Peih Gee and Varner lost a lot of weight and they're premerge




  9. #9
    That's really a bad bootlist... NOOO!

      Spoiler:  










  10. #10
    Sierravenger <3


    America:
    India | Marissa
    Colombia: Alejandra | Karen | Maria Camila | Sasha
    Mongolia: Baljka | Nominerdene


  11. #11
    President Sarah to do well tyvm




  12. #12
    Not here for that all-Second Chance rejects final 3



  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruspat View Post
    Not here for that all-Second Chance rejects final 3

    Amen. I'm praying it's false.

  14. #14
    At rest dreamyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    8,443
    @ that rumored F3
    Why is Natalie A. not in here?
    But yes @ GoDebbie returning <3

    ANTM 23: Courtney|Tatiana|India


  15. #15
    Boss Bitch Zentrius.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    big brother house
    Posts
    7,831
    thats a tragic pre-merge.

  16. #16
    That could quite possibly be the worst final three ever imaginable out of this group... but for some reason it makes sense

    CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

  17. #17
    Uh no if that's the boot order I don't even want to watch the season.

    I do suspect something is up though because Jeff hasn't really been hyping it up.


    RIP </3

  18. #18
    whatever this season deserves that bootlist bcus jaclyn schultz was not on it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •