Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 34 : Game Changer Spoiler Thread

At least someone with an S is winning the game lmao

Spoiler:  

Srsly I know everyone wondered how Sierra was a game changer, but I don't really see how Brad was one either. :|
    WATCHING ANTM23 Cody | Tash | Tatiana | Paige

Honestly it's an arbitrary season title that I'm not going to take too literally. The producers wanted to bring back some returnees without labeling the season as All Stars, HvV2 or Second Chances.

BB: OTT • Whitney • Morgan • Shelby
    ANTM 23 • Kyle • Tash • Cody • Courtney • Paige

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    At least someone with an S is winning the game lmao
    let it be known that Sandra won twice and she goes to her third season in the Pacific where she takes an additional win...

我們都有類似的青春,卻有不一樣的人生

有些事現在不做,一輩子都不會做了

Sierra <3

America:
    India | Marissa
    Colombia: Alejandra | Karen | Maria Camila | Sasha
    Mongolia: Baljidmaa | Nominerdene

Troyzan shading Michaela on twitter

If Michaela is the first juror and sets the tone for Troyzan hatred and slays him at FTC

Spoiler:  

LOL Troyzan also liked Taylor and posted pervy tweets about Chrissy Tiegan (who, ew, is apparently a huge supporter of his). Seriously, can we keep this season's f3 as mid-life crisis-free as possible?

The only cycles of Survivor I watched from start to end were Sandra's seasons. She and her seasons are amazing. I don't know if it's time to watch Survivor again.

This season just seems random and unnecessary af.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    This season just seems random and unnecessary af.
    agreed.

God I just saw a bootlist saying that Brad won and Sierra was runner-up. With every list that comes out it just gets worse and worse.

The absolute pits would be Troy winning. It's so bizarre that they didn't bother to ask Kim (an actual legend) to be on Game Changers but dusty Troy has been shortlisted to return for like every season since Caramoan.

I'm still trying to figure out how over half this cast would be considered "game changers"

People that are truly missing...
    Richard Hatch (Borneo, All-Stars) - created first ever alliance, not sure if producers expected that in S1
    Burton Roberts (Pearl Islands) - really perfected the blindside
    Jenna Morasca (Amazon, All-Stars) - first real successful black widow villainess
    Yau-Man Chan (Fiji, Micronesia) - first successful idol play, started making fake idols
    Denise Stapley (Philippines) - went to and survived every last tribal on her season

Hell's Kitchen - Heidi | Kimberly | Koop | Ryan
    Top Chef - Amanda | Brooke | Casey | Emily | Sam | Shirley | Silvia
    Celebrity Big Brother - Bianca | Jedward | Kim | Nicola | Speidi | Stacy
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    My Kitchen Rules US - Brandi & Dean | Brandy & Ray J

This cast is half all stars (Sandra, Malcolm, Ozzy, Cirie, Aubry, Debbie, Tai, Tony, Michaela) and half duds who should never return (Troy, Brad, Sierra, Hali, Andrea, Sarah, Caleb)

Wtf I thought it's Sierra Reed

ANTM 23: Courtney|Tatiana|India

Natalie A was supposed to be the slot that Sierra took but since she had a job and had to decline, Sierra got the part since she's an alternate.

^ f*ck her boss. Huhu

ANTM 23: Courtney|Tatiana|India

LOL Natalie A would've been amazing. I agree that half of this cast is amazing. The danger in that percentage is getting the bootlist rumors we have been getting. I can't imagine a redemption story arc that can actually redeem Troyzan and Brad. A season with first-time returnees Michaela and Tony plus the return of legends Cirie, Sandra, Malcolm, and Ozzy (as much as I hate him) need to be proper All-Stars. Not reaching far back enough into Survivor's history has probably resulted in some of these duds slipping through the cracks.

With the inclusion of a few Cambodia rejects (the ones who weren't voted in), I wish they would have brought Teresa Cooper back for this season after being robbed of a spot by Purple Monica.

Hell's Kitchen - Heidi | Kimberly | Koop | Ryan
    Top Chef - Amanda | Brooke | Casey | Emily | Sam | Shirley | Silvia
    Celebrity Big Brother - Bianca | Jedward | Kim | Nicola | Speidi | Stacy
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    My Kitchen Rules US - Brandi & Dean | Brandy & Ray J

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast