Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #6

Snoop, aren't you a musician? why did you flop at this challenge?
    Snoop: just saying i'm a musician undersells all that i do. i'm the leader of a global business empire. i dabble in music, of course, but i'm also a television star, celebrity chef, public health advocate and hemp entrepreneur/marijuana innovator. don't box me in!

hope!

BIG BROVIVOR : Tribal Council #2-A

Tribal Council #2

Welcome to Tribal Council. In just a moment you will each write down the name of a Houseaway to be the next person eliminated from this game. In the case of a tie, everyone except those tied will revote. If anyone has a diamond idol and would like to play it send that along with your vote. If you fail to vote you will receive a self-vote. Buluwu, you may not vote for Carrie.

If anyone has the diamond idol and would like to play it now would be the time..
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

*silence*

First vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Priyanka

Second vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Ewan
    1 vote Priyanka

Third vote,
      Spoiler:  

2 votes Ewan
    1 vote Priyanka

Fourth vote,
      Spoiler:  

3 votes Ewan
    1 vote Priyanka

Fifth vote,
      Spoiler:  

and the next person leaving Big Brovivor..
      Spoiler:  

Ewan, the tribe has spoken. You have been voted out of Big Brovivor.

OOC: Thank you so much for signing up Brendan! You are always a force in games and it sucks to see you go out so early! You are a big threat so take this as a compliment that they're taking you out now.

Vote totals:
    Ewan - 6
    Priyanka - 1

Rosie x Candice

Tribal Council #2

Welcome to Tribal Council. In just a moment you will each write down the name of a Houseaway to be the next person eliminated from this game. In the case of a tie, everyone except those tied will revote. If anyone has a diamond idol and would like to play it send that along with your vote. If you fail to vote you will receive a self-vote. You may not vote for Mary.

If anyone has the diamond idol and would like to play it now would be the time..
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

*silence*

First vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Renata

Second vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Tila
    1 vote Renata

Third vote,
      Spoiler:  

2 votes Tila
    1 vote Renata

Fourth vote,
      Spoiler:  

3 votes Tila
    1 vote Renata

Fifth vote,
      Spoiler:  

and the next person leaving Big Brovivor..
      Spoiler:  

Tila, the tribe has spoken. You have been voted out of Big Brovivor.

OOC: Sorry to see you go Charlie! I was really interested to see how you would make Tila a hot mess player but you didn't really get your chance to shine this time. Thank you for signing up!

Vote totals:
    Tila - 6
    Renata - 1

[/QUOTE]

Rosie x Candice

Tribal Council #2

Welcome to Tribal Council. In just a moment you will each write down the name of a Houseaway to be the next person eliminated from this game. In the case of a tie, everyone except those tied will revote. If anyone has a diamond idol and would like to play it send that along with your vote. If you fail to vote you will receive a self-vote. You may not vote for Martha.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

*silence*

First vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Cher

Second vote,
      Spoiler:  

2 votes Cher

Third vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Stephen
    2 votes Cher

Fourth vote,
      Spoiler:  

2 votes Stephen
    2 votes Cher

Fifth vote,
      Spoiler:  

3 votes Stephen
    2 votes Cher

Sixth vote.
      Spoiler:  

3 votes Cher
    3 votes Stephen

Seventh and final vote,
      Spoiler:  

And the next person voted out of Big Brovivor
      Spoiler:  

Stephen, the tribe has spoken. You have been voted out of Big Brovivor.

OOC: Oh no! Est! I am so sad to see you get voted out! The roleplay you did with Stephen was very enjoyable for me, thank you for picking someone I love. I wish you would have lasted longer, you are awesome.

Vote totals:
    Stephen - 4
    Cher - 3

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Thanks so much for having me, Amber & Nyan! I enjoyed the three rounds where people weren't out to get me.

Good luck to the people who voted with me, or were aligned with me and were on another tribe, and I'll see the rest of you in hell! ♥

Well thanks Amber & Nyan.

BIG BROVIVOR : Twist & Power of Veto #3

Twist

Upon each of Ewan, Stephen, and Tila's respective eliminations, none of their pictures turned black and white.
    I wonder why...

*ding dong*

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

All three of them are NOT out of the game. That's right, they were each just fake eliminated. By the end of this round, however, ONE of the three of them will be officially eliminated from the game. That is because they are this round's only nominees.

That's right, there is no Head of Household this round and two out of the three of them will be heading back into the game momentarily. But who will that be? In due time, we will find out. But first, you three and three of your fellow Houseaways selected at random have a Power of Veto competition to compete in. This Power of Veto competition is extremely important as it does not work similarly to a normal Power of Veto. Rather, it is a forced Power of Veto. The Houseaway who wins this round's Power of Veto competition MUST use it on one of the three nominees. Thus meaning, post-veto, two of Ewan, Stephen, and Tila will be sitting on the nomination block, and one of them will be eliminated.

Houseaways, it is now time for the third Power of Veto competition of the season~

Power of Veto #3

Welcome to the second Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As stated prior, the three Houseaways voted out in the prior round of Big Brovivor are back - as this round's nominees - and vying for their positions back in the game. Along with the three nominees, three other Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Cher, Dua, and Taeyang.

This competition is called "Finding Frenzy." This competition will feature the names of the 18 Houseaways (excluding Ewan, Stephen, and Tila) currently in the game, within a word search puzzle. Just like in a normal word search puzzle, your job is to find and mark all 18 Houseaways' names. Sounds pretty easy, doesn't it? Well, I would recommend being very careful when doing this challenge, because there are A LOT of typos in name spellings. If you mark an incorrectly spelled name as opposed to a correctly spelled name, that will result in losing a point. Additionally, if you mark an incorrectly spelled name AND a correctly spelled name, that will also result in losing a point.

- This challenge is timed. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as "did not submit." Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

This game is gonna last forever.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

A fake triple elim? In this economy?

ewp

LMAO this game will last until 2018

hope!

Cackling.

ANTM23 BINTA · CODY · MARISSA · PAIGE · TATIANA

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    LMAO this game will last until 2018
    Inb4 Top Model Trial finishes before it.

dont forget borneo redux

Candice x Rosie

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast