Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Tribal Council #9

Achievements

Pandora’s Island

For performing the best at the Tribal Immunity Challenge, the following Houseaway will be heading to Pandora's Island.

Spoiler:  

10/10 1 minute

24 HOURS

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Aw fuuuck. I'm so sorry I thought I had til tomorrow, and I'm still at work rn. Glad we don't have to go to TC tho.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Achievements

* Dolly acknowledges the results and goes back to grazing on the pasture *

Achievements

Renata:

i am very happy that my tribe has won immunity

it gives me more time to stay here and investigate the mysterious events that have been taking place here

ATTENTION, CHOFIIRA MEMBERS!!!!

THIS WEEK WAS SPECIFICALLY SHAPED BY THEM TO FORCE YOU GUYS TO TARGET EACH OTHER!!!!

THEY WANT TO BREAK OUR UNITY TO DOMINATE US MORE EASILY!!!!

i hope you are able to have a peaceful tribal council, and whoever leaves as a result of this mean round is going to have been a sacrifice made for a bigger goal:

TAKE THEM DOWN!!!!

FOLLOW MY LEAD! WE CAN BEAT THEM!

Achievements

Tribal Council #1

Tribal Council #1

Welcome to Tribal Council. You were the weakest performing tribe at todays Immunity Challenge and will now have the tough task of voting someone out. In just a moment you will each write down the name of a Houseaway to be the next person eliminated from this game. In the case of a tie, everyone except those tied will revote. If anyone has a diamond idol and would like to play it send that along with your vote. If you fail to vote you will receive a self-vote.

24 hours

Britney & Tila, are you worried about the vote due to your failures in this challenge?

Mary, how do you feel being at tribal council after being nominated pre-veto last week?

Everyone else, what will you be basing your vote on tonight?

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Achievements

God ****ing horse **** dammit!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad ar myself for being off by one hour to come online ****!!! And I was coming on here to do this ugh.

Achievements

Britney & Tila, are you worried about the vote due to your failures in this challenge?

britney || i'm extremely fucking worried about this vote this evening, miss ma'am. i truly, honestly got caught up with something with the kids this evening and was a little late pulling up to the studio. i thought i would make it in time, but like, i totally miscalculated by like an hour i never was really good at telling time ya'll. i shouldn't go home because i can't tell time!! i really hope you guys give me another shot to prove to you that i'm useful in like, other ways other than telling time.

i'm going to fuck this one up first because he had to shit before leaving the house and this is the reason why we weren't on time!!!

Mary, how do you feel being at tribal council after being nominated pre-veto last week?

Mary: Well, it's a slightly irritating. I would really like to have some quality "me time" but I haven't had a week where I've been able to relax and unwind yet! Here's hoping next week is finally a week where I can have a good lie-in. Hopefully I'll also have time to make some lovely moist tarts.

Achievements

Tribal Council #1

Welcome to Tribal Council. You were the weakest performing tribe at todays Immunity Challenge and will now have the tough task of voting someone out. In just a moment you will each write down the name of a Houseaway to be the next person eliminated from this game. In the case of a tie, everyone except those tied will revote. If anyone has a diamond idol and would like to play it send that along with your vote. If you fail to vote you will receive a self-vote.

If anyone has the diamond idol and would like to play it now would be the time..
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

*silence*

First vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Heather

Second vote,
      Spoiler:  

1 vote Mary
    1 vote Heather

Third vote,
      Spoiler:  

2 votes Heather
    1 vote Mary

Fourth vote,
      Spoiler:  

3 votes Heather
    1 vote Mary

Fifth vote,
      Spoiler:  

and the second person leaving Big Brovivor..
      Spoiler:  

Heather, the tribe has spoken. You are the second person voted out of Big Brovivor.

OOC: Remco!!! I'm so sad to see you leave the game so early. I love you so much and it would have been so much fun to have you play the game longer. I was hoping you could try and make this your first win but you'll have your time to shine soon, I know it! Thank you so much for signing up and gracing everyone with a tiny bit of Heather.

Vote totals:
    Heather - 6
    Mary - 1

Last edited by CupidStunt; 12-22-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Achievements

Ready for a double elimination, or two . . . or three

RIP </3

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar

getting blindsided by my own father is not fun </3

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : List Writing #1

List Writing #1

You have all survived two rounds in the game, now is time for another Big Brother formatted round.

Before getting into anything else involving this round, I first am going to send you a list writing for you to complete. You are to rank your fellow Houseaways from 1 (who you trust most) to 21 (who you trust least). Do not include yourself in your list. Also, I recommend being VERY careful with your list writing. Here is a list of everyone still in the game;

24 Hours

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    Also, I recommend being VERY careful with your list writing.

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Head of Household #2 Results

Head of Household #2 Results

I told you to be VERY careful with these lists because the Houseaway with the overall lowest average and simultaneously titled as the "most trusted Houseaway" has already won the title as this week's new Head of Household.

But before we get to that, I have two other titles to hand out. The Houseaway who achieved the overall highest average and thus earning the title as the "least trusted Houseaway" is...

Spoiler:  

Taeyang

While being given the title of the "least trusted Houseaway" means you perhaps have an uphill battle if you wish to go far in this game, you are immune from this week's eviction. You may win this week's power of veto competition - if you are selected for it - but you cannot be nominated for eviction. Congratulations, you are in the top 21.

As well as immunity from this week's eviction, you have earned a power. However, I will not reveal this power publicly. More on this will be provided to you later~

In addition to "most trusted Houseaway" and "least trusted Houseaway," the Houseaway who has earned the title as the "most polarizing Houseaway" is...

Spoiler:  

Martha

You are the "most polarizing Houseaway." What does this mean? In the lists sent back to me, you were ranked the most inconsistently. A lot of your fellow Houseaways ranked you high, while a lot of your fellow Houseaways ranked you low.

While you have not won the title of Head of Household nor immunity from this week's events, you will 100% be chosen for the second Power of Veto competition of the season regardless of whether or not you are nominated. Congrats!

And the Houseaway who has earned the title as the "most trusted Houseaway" is...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Britney

You are the new Head of Household. Safe from this round's events, you hold the power to nominate two of your fellow Houseaways for eviction. Remember that the nominee who survives the eviction, post-veto, will be visiting Pandora's Island.

Please post a nomination ceremony in the thread with the names of the two Houseaways that you would like to nominate.

**You may NOT nominate Taeyang for eviction**

Full Results
    1. Britney
    2. Snoop
    3. Dua
    4. Stephen
    5. Kyungran
    6. Henry
    7. Mary
    8. Renata
    9. Cher
    10. Pete
    11. Martha
    12. Octavia
    13. Dolly
    14. Neve
    15. Ashley
    16. Priyanka
    17. Tila
    18. Carrie
    19. Zoe
    20. Gordon
    21. Taeyang

**Ewan did not submit his list, thus he was excused from all of the lists**

24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Hostbot View Post
    16th. Priyanka

Achievements

TOTALLY OOC but omw. Thanks guys! My inbox/Skype is open for any and all suggestions.

Wow, 14th place zamn people. I'm trustworthy, I promise!
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Thank you guys. I'll prove that I'm a trustworthy houseguest.

Spoiler:  

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast