Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Live Voting #5

Tila: OMG, what just happened?! I can't... This is too much for me to handle! I didn't know that it was gonna be like this, guyyyys!

Confessional: So... Mary just won the power of veto and my initial thought is... I could be going up in her place. My intuitive reaction is to cry... loudly... in front of everyone like I'm all too used to doing. Then, I realize, it's time to wipe up those tears and really fight to stay. I'm just thinking... what do I have that these people want? It's obvious! Who in here's gonna turn down some sexual favors?! And I know my life is on the line this week, so the last thing I'm gonna be is subtle.

[/CONFESSIONAL]

*Scoots over next to Cher*

*Sideyes Cher seductively*

Confessional: I pull out my secret weapon... the pickle.

...And who doesn't?

[/CONFESSIONAL]
    ANTM 23: Paige, Marissa

Cher
    @cher

OMG 😲 CONGRATS MADGE 👵!!
    although i have to name a replacement this person ALSO didn't talk to me at all!
    bye irrelevant! 👋👋

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Spoiler:  

Cher
    @cher

@cher i nominate @__youngbae__!! 🍜🍙🍜
    good luck in the vote lol😴

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Renata:

CHER

you have done a very good job this round

the plan is working well and YOU helped it a lot

with your help we are one step closer to figuring out something

something they call

THE SECRET.

i'm investigating them

trying to find some clues to this secret

but we need to proceed carefully

THIS INVESTIGATION IS DANGEROUS!!!!

DO NOT TRY THIS WITHOUT MY HELP!!!!

i know how they think and how they do things

and that's why i'm a valuable asset for us to get out of here

IF I CANNOT GET OUT OF HERE BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT ME, YOU MUST GO ON WITHOUT ME!!!!

Big Brovivor : Live Voting #1

Live Voting #1

Head of Household

Nominations (pre-veto)

Power of Veto Winner

Nominations (post-veto)

It's official - either Taeyang or Tomi will be leaving the Big Brovivor game. Houseaways, it is now time to cast your vote to evict for one of the two nominees. Every Houseaway will cast a vote to evict with the exceptions of the Head of Household and the two nominees. When you submit your vote, you may also submit goodbye messages for each of the two nominees. If you fail to vote for either of the two nominees, your vote will go toward the majority.

24 Hours

Cher, how did it feel to be the first Head of Household of Big Brovivor? Do you regard your win as a success, or do you think having to nominate three of your fellow Houseaways in the first week will potentially put a target on your back for weeks to come?

Mary, you were a minute away from possibly winning the title of first Head of Household of the season, then you went on to winning the first Power of Veto. Do you think the challenge prowess that you have demonstrated in the first two challenges will bite you in the back for future weeks? Also, how did it feel being nominated by Cher? Were you expecting it? Why do you think she nominated you?

Tomi, lack of communication with the Head of Household was the reason given by Cher for your nomination. Do you believe this? Albeit not communicating with the Head of Household, do you think you’ll have the social ties to survive this vote? Make a final plea to save yourself.

Taeyang, were you expecting to be nominated by Cher post-veto or are your surprised? Do you think lack of communication with the Head of Household is the only reason for being nominated or do you think there might be something happening in the background? Make a final plea to save yourself.

Other Houseaways, congratulations for surviving the first round of Big Brovivor! How has your first week in the game been? Is there a lot of game discussion happening or are most people laying low? Does it bother you living with a sheep, or is the animal smell not that severe? Also, what are your thoughts on Cher’s nominations? Do you agree or disagree with them? Either Taeyang or Tomi will be heading to Ponderosa's Island - depending on who survives the vote - how much does this twist factor into your live eviction vote? What are you basing your vote on?

Taeyang, were you expecting to be nominated by Cher post-veto or are your surprised?

Do you think lack of communication with the Head of Household is the only reason for being nominated or do you think there might be something happening in the background?

Yeah, I'm quite busy with the whole tour that we are having right now. I don't think there is anything happening in the background. For sure though, it won't be tough to choose a nominee when I'm the Head of Household next week.

[QUOTE] Make a final plea to save yourself. [/QUOTE]

Spoiler:  

Oh gosh, I didn't realize this game was going to be so hard! On American Idol, we didn't have to vote anyone out at all, so this is new to me. I wish I could keep both of y'all, geez this is hard.

Besides the dreadful part of voting out other people, I gotta say I'm loving the sheep. Don't y'all? It's just a little piece of home for me. I'm an Oklahoma girl at heart always! If anything, I say bring in more animals! Chickens, goats, cows, bring em all. Y'all can even take them from my farm if y'all want.

Big Brovivor : Live Eviction #1

Live Eviction #1

Houseaways, the votes are in. Once I reveal the results, the evicted Houseaway will have a few seconds to grab their belongings, say their goodbyes, and exit the Big Brovivor game.

Spoiler:  

By a vote of…

Spoiler:  

11-10

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Tomi, you are evicted from the Big Brovivor game.

OOC: Aw, David. I'm really disappointed to see you go this early! You always carry such dynamism in games and I was really expecting you to pull off some big moves and go really far. Regardless of this outcome, thank you so much for signing up, and I sincerely hope you had a great time in your short stay.

In the event you were the one evicted from the Big Brovivor game, your fellow Houseaways recorded some messages for you. Let’s take a look at what some of them had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata
    Quote Originally Posted by Tila
    Deuces, slut!
    Quote Originally Posted by Priyanka
    Eracism
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyungran
    Sorry you didn't get to be our racist goat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    This season, on Under the Dome... an interchangeable blonde bitch dies in a fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley
    You seem to be getting voted out quite early in games and don't make it far, well another early boot placement won't hurt <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia
    RACIST BISH. To be honest, you didn't ask for my vote, and you didn't either apparently to Cher. CHER. Anyways, bye, good luck being a propaganda machine or whatever it is you do, and good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    I'm sorry Tomi, but you're a strong competitor, and I had to take advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself. Also, you didn't reach out to me, so I really had no incentive to keep you in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    who

Big Brovivor : Pandora's Island

Pandora’s Island

For surviving the eviction, the following Houseaway will be heading to Pandora's Island.

Spoiler:  

24 Hours

Last edited by Nyan; 12-20-2016 at 09:12 PM. Reason: fixing format

Bye, racist!
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Bye basic white bitch!

Renata:

tomi

I AM SORRY I VOTED YOU OUT.

but that's what was best for the plan

they instructed me to vote out the racist

they claim that they only want the world to be a better place

WE CANNOT FALL FOR THAT!!!!

THEY WANT TO MAKE US TRUST THEM SO THEY CAN HAVE POWER OVER US!!!!

this is how they proceed

first they make us trust them

only to later ruin us

WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER.

guys

GUYS

THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER.

I CAN FEEL THEIR PRESENCE.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SURRENDER!!!!

we are here to FIGHT

BIG BROVIVOR : Tribal Immunity #1

Tribal Immunity #1

Before we get to your first Tribal Immunity Challenge you must be placed into your tribes for this round.
    Houseaways, you will be making up the Buluwu, Chikasu and Chofiira tribes.

The tribes have been determined via random.org
    Buluwu and Chikasu will have 8 Houseaways, while Chofiira will have 7.

Meet your tribemates for this round ;

Spoiler:  

Carrie - whizkid1428
    Dolly - Lumina
    Henry - xymandopex
    Kyungran - VanityEgo
    Martha - Mr.NickiMinaj
    Octavia - Somersault
    Stephen - Estquer
    Zoe - eagle2ch

Ashley - Icing
    Cher - abstractfierce
    Ewan - wccats
    Gordon - Rikku
    Neve - uno
    Priyanka - SoandSo
    Renata - betinez
    Taeyang - 1331nj

Britney - VULpicks.
    Dua - Petro
    Heather - RemcoLovesCookies.
    Mary - Thomnom
    Pete - Jigsawce
    Snoop - BottleItUp
    Tila - LedZepForever

receipts
      Spoiler:  

Now onto your first Tribal Immunity Challege. The top two tribes in the challenge will be safe from tribal council.
    The losing tribe will be heading to tribal council where 1 Houseaway will be voted out of this game.

This competition is called “Timeline Transformation”. You will be receiving a PM with 10 photos of a Celebrity through the years. It is your goal to arrange these photos from EARLIEST to MOST RECENT. You do not need to upload anything. You may simply arrange the photos within the pm in the correct order. You will score 1 point for each correct placement in the timeline. The tribe with the fewest amount of points in the most amount of time will be heading to tribal council.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.
    - The Houseaway who performs the best will be headed to Pandora's Island. Ties will be broken by time and then earliest submission.

24 Hours
    Last edited by CupidStunt; 12-20-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Rosie x Candice

Chofiira is LIT though~

*Dolly nibbles on Stephen King's shirt*

Dolly: Baaaah-

Pete; HALLELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Achievements

Oh sad I missed this
    NATALIE NEGODDESS

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan

#iServeFace

Tribal Immunity #1

Now onto your first Tribal Immunity Challege. The top two tribes in the challenge will be safe from tribal council.
    The losing tribe will be heading to tribal council where 1 Houseaway will be voted out of this game.

This competition is called “Timeline Transformation”. You will be receiving a PM with 10 photos of a Celebrity through the years. It is your goal to arrange these photos from EARLIEST to MOST RECENT. You do not need to upload anything. You may simply arrange the photos within the pm in the correct order. You will score 1 point for each correct placement in the timeline. The tribe with the fewest amount of points in the most amount of time will be heading to tribal council.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.
    - The Houseaway who performs the best will be headed to Pandora's Island. Ties will be broken by time and then earliest submission.

24 Hours

EARLIEST
    MOST RECENT

ANSWER:

Spoiler:  

5/10

10/10

10/10

8/10

8/10

10/10

10/10

10/10

AVG: 9/10

Spoiler:  

10/10

8/10

DNS - 0/10

10/10

DNS - 0/10

10/10

10/10

7/10

AVG: 7/10

Spoiler:  

DNS - 0/10

10/10

6/10

10/10

8/10

8/10

THROW - 0/10

AVG: 6/10

Which means:
      Spoiler:  

BULUWU AND CHIKASU WIN IMMUNITY!

Chofiira, you will be headed to Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out of the game.

Rosie x Candice

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast