Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Live Voting #5

Zoe: I'm sorry but so many people approached me the only thing I feel comfortable doing is nominating those who haven't so...
      Spoiler:  

Good luck people who I'm just now realizing look kinda similar!

BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #5

Power of Veto #5

Welcome to the fifth Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the fourth Head of Household of the season, Zoe has decided to nominate Dua and Priyanka for eviction. Along with the Head of Household and the two nominees, three Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Carrie, Kyungran, and Stephen.

This competition is called "Odd One Out." This competition will feature six images, each of which showcases 64 emojis. Within each of the six images, there are 63 of the same emojis and one that is not like the rest. You are to locate and mark each of these "odd one out" emojis - with a circle, x, check mark, etc. - in their respective images. The individual to correctly mark the most "odd one out" emojis in the shortest amount of time will win the Power of Veto.

- This challenge is timed. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as "did not submit." Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

Carrie | Ahhhh, my first time competing in the Power of Veto. So exciting!!

BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #5 Results

Power of Veto #5 Results

Welcome to the fifth Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the fourth Head of Household of the season, Zoe has decided to nominate Dua and Priyanka for eviction. Along with the Head of Household and the two nominees, three Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Carrie, Kyungran, and Stephen.

This competition is called "Odd One Out." This competition will feature six images, each of which showcases 64 emojis. Within each of the six images, there are 63 of the same emojis and one that is not like the rest. You are to locate and mark each of these "odd one out" emojis - with a circle, x, check mark, etc. - in their respective images. The individual to correctly mark the most "odd one out" emojis in the shortest amount of time will win the Power of Veto.

- This challenge is timed. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as "did not submit." Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

Answers

TB: 15 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

6 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

4 MINUTES

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

3 MINUTES

Which means...

Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES

Congratulations Dua

You have won the fifth Power of Veto of the season. You now have the ability to remove yourself or Priyanka off of the nomination block. If you choose to use the veto, the current Head of Household, Zoe, must name a replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread ASAP. And once more, I would like to remind you that the Houseaway who survives being nominated, post-veto, will be heading to Pandora's Island.

24 Hours

well ****

Zoe: I'm sorry, this is not what I really thought I was going to do but...
      Spoiler:  

Britney, I have to nominate you

I'm shook.

Thanks for safety.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

BIG BROVIVOR : Live Voting #5

Live Voting #5

Head of Household

Nominations (pre-veto)

Power of Veto Winner

Nominations (post-veto)

It's official - either Britney or Priyanka will be leaving the Big Brovivor game. Houseaways, it is now time to cast your vote to evict for one of the two nominees. Every Houseaway will cast a vote to evict with the exceptions of the Head of Household and the two nominees. In the event that there is a tie, the Head of Household will break the tie. When you submit your vote, you may also submit goodbye messages for each of the two nominees. If you fail to vote for either of the two nominees, your vote will go toward the majority.

24 Hours

Zoe, how did it feel to be Head of Household this round? What factored into your decisions for nominations pre- and post-veto?

Dua, before now, you haven't received a single vote during Survivor formatted rounds, nor have you been nominated; why do you think Zoe nominated you? Do you think if you didn't win the Power of Veto that you would have went home?

Britney, why do you think Zoe nominated you? Do you think you have the votes to stay or are you worried that you might go home this round? Make a final plea to save yourself.

Priyanka, much unlike Britney and Dua, you are not new to the nomination block and the feeling of being "unsafe," thus my question is: do you think you'll have the votes to stay in your favor once more? Also, make a final plea to save yourself.

Other Houseaways, the house has been pretty ~tranquil~ as of recent; is there any tea you'd wish to enlighten us all on~? Moreover, what are your thoughts on Zoe's nominees? Renata going last round was a shocking elimination to many; are you expecting this vote to also be shocking? Finally, what are you basing your vote on?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post

Zoe, how did it feel to be Head of Household this round? What factored into your decisions for nominations pre- and post-veto?

I feel awful. There was no one I wanted to put up, there's still no one I want to see leave the competition My decisions were based pretty much entirely on who asked me for safety.

Other Houseaways, the house has been pretty ~tranquil~ as of recent; is there any tea you'd wish to enlighten us all on~? Moreover, what are your thoughts on Zoe's nominees? Renata going last round was a shocking elimination to many; are you expecting this vote to also be shocking? Finally, what are you basing your vote on?

Taeyang : Hey Amberish <3

My main goal this round was to ensure that I'm safe. I asked for safety from Zoe and I'm so thankful that she kept me safe. I was obviously sad that Renata was evicted last week because I voted for Pete to go. I don't think its a secret that he is after me and I'm after him. We'll see how things goes from here onwards the rivalry between the two of us. I guess this is a TEA? To be honest, I'm just happy to be here. Everything is an icing on the cake from here onwards because I expected myself to leave few weeks earlier but I'm still here. I was motivated by some people to fight for my spot and I think I already accomplished that. I'm so proud of myself, and I hope my fans out there are proud of me too. If I leave in the next following weeks, it's all good. I enjoy my stay and I hope for the best for the other contestants.

Spoiler:  

Britney: I think that Zoe nominated me because she and I haven't spoken and I know we have been having a bump in our IRL friendship so I think that + me not having time to contact her made me the reason why I went home.

I'll call a spade a spade though. I'm sad to be sitting up next to Priyanka, but she's almost went home a couple of times. I'm more beneficial to being kept because I'm loyal and clearly not someone who is a threat to get out, but more useful than detrimental to your game.

BIG BROVIVOR : Live Eviction #5

Live Eviction #5

Houseaways, the votes are in. Once I reveal the results, the evicted Houseaway will have a few seconds to grab their belongings, say their goodbyes, and exit the Big Brovivor game.

Spoiler:  

By a vote of…

Spoiler:  

7-5

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Priyanka, you are evicted from the Big Brovivor game.

OOC: I am so sorry to see you go LJames! You had a rough past few weeks what with being voted for in the Survivor rounds and then nominated in the Big Brother rounds; however, I would like to say that I am so thankful that you were apart of this season. You definitely added a rather dynamic presence to the game, and your underdog edit was very rootable. Amber and I are both really sad to see you go. I hope you had a fun time in your stay.

No one left any goodbye messages.

BIG BROVIVOR : Pandora's Island

Pandora’s Island

For surviving the eviction, the following Houseaway will be heading to Pandora's Island.

Spoiler:  

24 Hours

BIG BROVIVOR : List Writing #2

List Writing #2

Congratulations, the 14 of you have successfully made it further than 10 of your fellow evicted Houseaways. Now, it's time for yet another twist! In round three of Big Brovivor, I requested a social list from the 22 of you (at the time). Since then, six rounds have passed, new alliances have been built, and old alliances have broken off. Now with it being round 10, I would like all 14 of you to complete yet another List Writing of all of your fellow Houseaways currently in the game. No, this List Writing will NOT determine who wins immunity or the power of Head of Household or an advantage in a challenge (etc.), so I recommend making these lists as accurate as possible.

Ashley Benson | Icing
    Britney Spears | VULpicks.
    Carrie Underwood | whizkid1428
    Dua Lipa | Petro
    Ewan McGregor | wccats
    Henry Cavill | xymandopex
    Kyungran Kim | VanityEgo
    Mary Berry | Thomnom
    Neve Campbell | uno
    Pete Burns | Jigsawce
    Snoop Dogg | BottleItUp
    Stephen King | Estquer
    Youngbae "Taeyang" Dong | 1331nj
    Zoe Lister-Jones | eagle2ch

24 Hours

Thanks for the quickness everyone. Just waiting on Britney, Neve, and Pete~

Candice x Rosie

Yassssssssssssssssssss

Rosie x Candice

coming!

also, thank you all SO MUCH for safety!!!! it really means a lot. i'm sorry pri <3

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415