Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: SXXX: HEROES VS VILLAINS [ Season Finale | Rites of Passage ]

RTVG Apprentice
    Parvati clips Jonathan Penner to Jon Misch.

Liz gets ready to clip in.

John gets ready to clip in

John clips John Kenney to Jonathan Penner ^_^

RTVG Apprentice
    Parvati gets ready to clip in.

RTVG Apprentice
    Parvati clips Kparvati Jshallow to John Kenney. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?

fine.

Parvati clips Elizabeth "Liz" Kim to John Kenney.

Jordan Probst=> "It's time to reveal the results of your latest Immunity Challenge..."

<= REWARD/IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 6 | ROPE-A-DOPE =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Rope-A-Dope", and it will be a test of co-operation of your new tribes.

Let's get right to the results...

Spoiler:  

In the end, one tribe managed to get an early lead and the other tribe could ultimately never recover...

Spoiler:  

By an average score of 136 to 96...

Spoiler:  

WIN REWARD & IMMUNITY!

Congratulations New Heroes! Your ability to co-operate more effectively has earned you all at least another day in the game.

However, there is also reward at stake that needs to be discussed. Because...

Spoiler:  

EVERYONE, DROP YOUR BUFFS AGAIN.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Allow me to explain...

For those of you who thought a Double Tribal Council was coming, well, you were right.
    That's because you have just encountered one of my favorite original twists of SX History, from SX11: South Pacifaragua-
    The Faux-Swap

In fact, you never actually swapped tribes. Instead, you were competing to see who would be immune at both of your Tribal Councils tonight.
    Wasn't this even more fun than just one person getting a necklace?

Phillip, Taj & Tijuana- please return to the Heroes tribe. However, since the three of you lost Immunity only the three of you will be vulnerable at the upcoming Heroes vote.
    G.C., John & Parvati- please return to the Villains tribe. However, since the three of you won the challenge all three of you will be safe and the other four Villains will be vulnerable.

So, both Heroes & Villains, I'll be seeing you all at Tribal Council tonight.

Tribal Council... next!

Achievements

udb

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6.1

Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | retro cord | locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome back to Tribal Council, Heroes. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

This last round was a long but eventful one, and as a result there are three of you vulnerable to the vote tonight. But before we vote, let's talk about these last few days..."

Fabio, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or will there be a blindside tonight?

Joel, how big of a shock was the Faux-Swap in your opinion? Did you expect it to happen and how has it changed things going into tonight's vote?

Kass, you obviously would have been voted out last round had it not been for Tyler saving you with the idol.
    Why do you think you were the large target last round and how important is immunity tonight given that?

Liz, despite all of the twists, is the Heroes tribe one united tribe or is this a game of everyone playing for themselves?

Phillip, due to the Faux-Swap twist you are one of three vulnerable to the vote tonight.
    What are your thoughts on the twist and is there any way to work it to your benefit at this point?

Taj, how does it feel to know that your tribe named you as one of the three most villainous and does that change your perspective of how you've been playing the game?

(T)Ijuana, being you are one of three vulnerable and an ex-winner, what do you have to say to your tribemates who may be considering you for the vote tonight?

Tyler, obviously last round you made a huge move by using the Hidden Immunity Idol. What has the reaction been towards you back at camp and are you worried about your safety in the future?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.
    (4) You may only vote for Phillip, Taj or (T)Ijuana.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6.2

stanleyolee | Brann | VULpicks. | UblazRob | MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome back to Tribal Council, Villains. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

This last round was a long but eventful one, and as a result there are three of you vulnerable to the vote tonight. But before we vote, let's talk about these first few days..."

Brad, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or will there be a blindside tonight?

G.C., how big of a shock was the Faux-Swap in your opinion? Did you expect it to happen and how has it changed things going into tonight's vote?

Jenn, due to the Faux-Swap twist you are one of four vulnerable to the vote tonight.
    What are your thoughts on the twist and is there any way to work it to your benefit at this point?

Jessica, being you are one of three vulnerable and an ex-winner, what do you have to say to your tribemates who may be considering you for the vote tonight?

John, how does it feel to know that your tribe named you as one of the three most heroic and does that change your perspective of how you've been playing the game?

Parvati, despite all of the twists, how has life been at the Villains camp since your last visit? Is it possible to ever unite this tribe or is it craziness as usual?

Rupert, you and Jenn failed to participate in the last challenge. Add that to all of the accusations you have been under lately, do you think that may be a reason to vote you out tonight or do you have anything to say in your defense?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.
    (4) You may only vote for Brad, Jenn, Jessica or Rupert.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 06 - Days 15-16

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. What are your thoughts on the latest All Star voted out of the game- Kelly? Did you expect to see her leave or does her boot come as a shock? How does her no longer being in the game change it moving forward for you? Also, how does the appearance of the game's first Hidden Immunity Idol change your strategy as well?

02. This round you swapped tribes! What were your initial thoughts on the switch and how the tribes were divided? Do you give any meaning to those seen as more Heroic or Villainous? Did you make any new alliances or bonds in your new tribe and what was it like getting to talk to members of the opposing tribe for the first time?

03. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? What were your thoughts when the challenge was over and it was revealed that the swap was fake and you would be continuing the game as your original tribe?

04. For those that are immune, how does it feel to be safe in this crazy vote? For those that are vulnerable, what are your thoughts heading into the vote? Who do you think will be the next All Star voted out and why?

05. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

Kass, you obviously would have been voted out last round had it not been for Tyler saving you with the idol.
    Why do you think you were the large target last round and how important is immunity tonight given that?
    Kass: It's been really difficult to gather information about how the six heroes came to the decision to vote for me, since everyone has a vested interest in how they present that information to me. Some blame has been laid at the feet of Kelly, who is not around to offer a counter-narrative. My best interpretation of what everyone has told me is that a few players who I hadn't spoken to enough initiated a vote to eliminate me, while the other players who were neutral or only mildly interested in my survival decided to go with that plan due to a lack of viable alternatives.

Regardless of what anyone tells me now, the fact is that I'm now past my expiration date. Fortunately, you can still enjoy food for a few days after it expires before getting sick. Similarly, I think I have a chance of surviving a round or two further until I begin to decompose and finish my sojourn to a nearby landfill. Having immunity at this moment is sort of like the game putting me in the freezer for a few days to unnaturally extend my declining freshness.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6.1

Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | retro cord | locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ TAJ ]
    "Sucks to be in this situation. Good luck!"

Taj - 1

Spoiler:  

[ (T)IJUANA ]
    "This is ridiculous. But for what it's worth, I am so glad that I played with all of you. The winner of this game MUST be from this tribe so do your best. Thanks for everything. Love y'all. <3"

Taj - 1, (T)Ijuana - 1

Spoiler:  

[ PHILLIP ]
    "This is for SWERVING me, you nasty cuntrag. See ya never."

Phillip - 1, Taj - 1, (T)Ijuana - 1

Spoiler:  

[ TAJ ]
    "ur fat"

Taj - 2, Phillip - 1, (T)Ijuana - 1

Spoiler:  

[ TAJ ]
    "This is a crappy situation, but I never got the chance to talk to you this round, and this is what I've been hearing. All the best."

Taj - 3, Phillip - 1, (T)Ijuana - 1

Spoiler:  

And the sixth person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ TAJ JOHNSON-GEORGE/sizzling bikini ]
    "Why couldn't you just be a straight shooter with me? Should of just given me a name. I'm here to play a game and don't want to play with someone who won't even give some suggestions. Sorry bud but your torch is now snuffed."

Taj - 4
    Phillip - 1
    (T)Ijuana - 1
    Unread Votes - 2

OCC: Ellyze, it seems like you've had such rough luck in my series ever since SX11- it's a horrible, ironic shame that the same twist that seems to have started all of this bad luck for you strikes again and takes you out. At the same time, you leave this game as a true Hero and I, as well as others, wish you luck in your singing career.

Heroes Tribe, despite a crazy series of events it looks like this was one relatively unanimous vote. We'll see how things continue as we move forward. Head back to camp. Good night!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6.2

stanleyolee| Brann | VULpicks. | UblazRob | MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ RUPERT ]
    "I can't vote for myself and I'm sure I'm going home."

Rupert - 1

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "You've been in this game for five rounds too long."

Jenn - 1, Rupert - 1

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "You've given me no reason to keep you."

Jenn - 2, Rupert - 1

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "What can I say? I think you're a wonderful person, but it's hard to know where things stand."

Jenn - 3, Rupert - 1

Spoiler:  

And the seventh person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ JENN BROWN/VULpicks. ]
    "I didn't want to make this vote. I still think it's a mistake. But oh well! Sorry!"

Jenn - 4
    Rupert - 1
    Unread Votes - 2

OCC: Gary, my favorite slacker <3 You're literally the only person I know who can hardly compete in challenges and almost make it to the merge in an All Star cast- that goes to show just how great you are as a social player. I can only imagine how much damage you would've done this season had you put your 100% in. But alas, you wouldn't be Jenn if you did otherwise. :*

Villains Tribe, for the first time in quite a long time it looks like despite the craziness you were all able to come together for a unanimous vote. We will see how you fair against the Heroes now. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Achievements

Thanks for the game! No hard feelings!! Great people to meet & play with.

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Reward Challenge. Today's challenge is a bit different as you will be playing for an advantage in the game, meaning today's reward could be a game changer..."

<= REWARD CHALLENGE 7 | FAUX-COCONUT BOWLING =>

Your next Reward Challenge is called "Faux-Coconut Bowling", and it will be a game of... well, bowling

Here's how it works:

You will each play Lost City Lanes, aiming to get the best score possible.
    Once you are satisfied with your score, upload it and PM it to me.

However, there will be a bit of a twist to this challenge as you will be able to hinder anyone in the game- on your tribe or not.
    As there is an individual reward at stake, perhaps it may be worth sabotaging your tribe to ensure someone you don't want to see win it.
    Or, perhaps you risk your individual safety to guarantee your tribe can win the advantage in the next challenge.

Either way, the individual with the most points in the fastest time will win an individual reward.
    Meanwhile, the tribe with the best average score will win an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is a timed challenge. You have 24 hours to play the game and submit your best score via PM or your confessional.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. When it comes down to it, this game is all about immunity- win it and you guarantee you and your tribe at least another day in this game. Lose it, and you could become the next casualty in this war. Here's what you are playing for...

The Tribal Immunity Idol. And to win it, it will be a test of speed under pressure
    ..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 7 | MUDSLIDE =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Mudside", and it will be a maze challenge

Here's how it works:

In a moment, you will be paired together in groups and each will be sent a PM containing a maze.
    Your goal is simple: Complete it as quickly as possible and return it via PM.

The tribe that wins the best out of 3 match-ups will win.
    Heroes, as you have one extra member, you will be sitting one member out.
    Once you have made your decisions on your teams, the challenge will be sent out.
    JSYK you will decide on the pairs but the match-ups will be randomized.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is a timed challenge. Your time begins once you open the challenge PM and ends once you've returned your completed challenge.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Just to clarify it is the average of each pair for the IC.

Also, for the Villains, as I realized that you are a disadvantage for the IC whoever does the best individually for your tribe will receive a second hinder power. So each Villain should submit two names if they wish to go after two different people or I will just hinder whoever they've chosen twice.

Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast