Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SXXX: HEROES VS VILLAINS [ Episode 7 ]

RTVG Apprentice
    Hi! This is Parvati. You can find me on Skype at oijio9! Talk soon, Villains!

Everyone who has posted in here, who previously didn't have an account. I have approved them, so you should be good to post now

The name is Drew, I don't use AIM anymore (on the memories) but I have included my skype if you need to get a hold of me.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Kass: I got cast another season? As a HERO?! Clearly Jordan is suffering from crap-for-brains.

OOC: I can't believe I accepted this invitation. I'm intimidated by this game already. Anyway, here is the need-to-know information about me if you want to talk:

Contestant: Kass
    Name: Spencer
    Yuku Account: egregious.survivorsucks
    RTVG Account: Estquer
    AIM: estquer1984

(Sorry that none of the names match. )

Sorry boo this is an all stars game from my series that has spanned several years LoL All spots have already been filled by alumni.

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    the iconic brooke struck from last season should have been cast xo

Jordan that confessional board link doesn't work

Yeah I have it the weekend to see if Yuku was down or not, I'll have a new board for us to use later tonight before the challenge

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

laura is here

my skype is ​dancerox1239

sux for jon that having to choose who to lose to at F4 wasn't enough to get ha a spot here :/

I guess I'm supposed to check in here as well? Skype is dangerous.greg

Ok everyone has officially checked in, first challenge up when I get home from work.

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

*sits and wonders how long this game ACTUALLY is going to take*

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your first Tribal Reward Challenge. While they may not happen often, Reward Challenges are a way to give you an added advantage in the game. And our opening challenge will be an easy introduction to RTVG-style challenges for those who have yet to compete in one..."

<= REWARD CHALLENGE 1 | BATTLE DIG =>

Your first Reward Challenge is called "Battle Dig", and it is a simple test of speed.
    Your goal is to find a bag hidden in the sand as quickly as possible and return it to your mat.

In a moment, you will all be PM'd a link to your RTVG Account. Inside will be a link to a photobucket account.
    You will replace the XX in the link (XX.jpg, for example) with a number from 00 to 99.
    When you find the correct image, a sandbag will appear. You will then return your PM back to me with that image.

Please note: Do not open the PM until you are ready to compete. Once you open the PM, your time will begin and will not stop until you have returned a PM back with the correct link.

The tribe that collects all 10 sandbags in the fastest cumulative time will win reward!...
    The Better of the Two Tribe Camps aka an advantage at the first Immunity Challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is timed challenge. Your time begins once you open the challenge PM and ends once you return the correct link.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are not allowed to discuss this challenge with others and you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

So I just need Corinne & Parvati to make RTVG names and we should all be set there. Lemme know when you guys make one and I'll send out the challenge to you both.

Also, just as a heads-up, the first official Immunity Challenge will be live and will begin tomorrow @ 9pmEST / 6pmPST. I know it's during the Survivor finale so please be sensitive of this for those who are not in your time zone, but it's fitting that this battle really begins on the night of the real shows finale.

Lemme know if there are any questions. Also, the confessional board will be on its way sometime tonight.

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

You would start it on finale night

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast