Thread: Episode 12 Discussion

Episode 12 Discussion

OMG!

That 2nd half TC was such a trainwrecky tea <3

Spoiler:  

Im glad they pushed those 2 tribals into one ep, this season has become so stale tbh.

Could Hannah be winning this? Her quote about the person who convinces others to go with their ideas being the one to win and then Sundai being voted out could be major foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by leelee_powerz View Post
    Im glad they pushed those 2 tribals into one ep, this season has become so stale tbh.

Could Hannah be winning this? Her quote about the person who convinces others to go with their ideas being the one to win and then Sundai being voted out could be major foreshadowing.
    Of the remaining people that can still win, she's definitely my favorite.

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    LOL...not Hannah calling Sunday a goat ��������
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    Loving the result of the 2nd tribal tonight
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

I could have seen these eliminations from a mile away. Not surprised. This episode was kind of dry, but there were a lot of quotes to unpack from it. I need to do a re-watch.

Based on the edit, it seems like it's either a Adam/Hannah/Ken finale or a David/Hannah/Ken finale.

loving Adam & jay moment . i want to see JAY fu.ck ADAM so badly

follow me bitches

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    I could have seen these eliminations from a mile away. Not surprised. This episode was kind of dry, but there were a lot of quotes to unpack from it. I need to do a re-watch.

Based on the edit, it seems like it's either a Adam/Hannah/Ken finale or a David/Hannah/Ken finale.
    if Hannah is smart, she should really try to force a final 3 with Ken and Bret. Then she'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFashion View Post
    if Hannah is smart, she should really try to force a final 3 with Ken and Bret. Then she'll win.
    That might happen actually.
    Hannah had a very positive edit this last episode, my only issue is that I don't see her winning except she goes to the end with Ken and Bret

WHOAAAAAAAAA

Hannah is probably the only one in this final 7 that sees that in the long run, Sunday would've been the perfect goat. Adam did not see it until she convinced him, and yeah, she probably just took over the driver's seat from Adam and David.

We all know that Bret's not going to win because no one in the jury sees him doing anything special except that trainwreck tribal where he bossed everyone and Jessica went home.
    Ken's topple since the Will "test" solidified him as someone that's going to take a major beating in the FTC and would gain some scattered votes.

So yeah, if Hannah goes to the end with Bret and Ken, the jury would definitely hand her the win. (from Jay, Adam, David, Zeke and Jessica at least)

But Hannah needs to eliminate Jay first cuz he only has Adam left, then flip over to Bret and Ken's sides and take out Adam and David, take the other two and win.

我們都有類似的青春,卻有不一樣的人生

有些事現在不做,一輩子都不會做了