Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disney Sidekicks

The results are in and we are about to find out the next True Stars. The Two True Stars are:

Spoiler:  

and

You each have earned a Shiny Apple

They each had to select a wingman. Dot went first, then Grama Tala. The two Wingmen are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Congratulations to the two of you, you guys will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

Full Score results will be posted with the elimination.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

The Wingmen have made their decisions and we are about to find out the four players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Picked by Gypsy

and

Picked by Huey, Dewey & Louie

Mushu will go in two times
    Everyone else will only go in once

The four of you are headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena, where two will survive and the other 2 will face elimination. Elimination is coming up next.

Four of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only two will head back. The two Sidekicks heading back into the game and still have a shot of being the ultimate sidekick are:

Spoiler:  

and

Congratulations you are still in this game.

Which means that Heihei or Mushu will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 81 to 72

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Mushu|Poseidon but you are the fifth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you still would of been eliminated.

OOC: ugh Poseidon. I always enjoy having you in my games, I hate to see you go so soon. I honestly thought you had a decent shot to get it far with having a popular character like Mushu, but I think that put a bigger target on your back. You will have a shot to get back in the game.

Overall Ranking

Dot - 50 Points
    Grama Tala - 58 Points
    Chien-Po - 60 Points
    Huey, Dewie & Louie - 62 Points
    Bing Bong - 65 Points
    Little Green Men - 65 Points
    Tiger Lily - 66 Points
    Rex - 69 Points
    Tinkerbell - 71 Points
    Heihei - 72 Points
    Gypsy - 73 Points
    Mushu - 81 Points

It is now time to send in your sixth rounds list. Good luck!

Deadline: 24 hours

The results are in and we are about to find out the next True Stars. The Two True Stars are:

Spoiler:  

and

They each had to select a wingman. Rex went first, then Heihei. The two Wingmen are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Congratulations to the two of you, you guys will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

The Wingmen have made their decisions and we are about to find out the four players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Picked by Tinkerbell

and

Picked by Grama Tala

Dot will go in two times

The four of you are headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena, where two will survive and the other 2 will face elimination. Elimination is coming up next.

Four of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only two will head back. The two Sidekicks heading back into the game and still have a shot of being the ultimate sidekick are:

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Bing Bong or Gypsy will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 58 to 54

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Gypsy|eagle2ch but you are the sixth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with Dot, you would have stayed.

OOC: HO I seriously didn't see this coming at all. You were doing such a great job playing the middle, I honestly that you were going to be able to float much further into the game. You will still have a chance to come back in!

Overall Ranking

Rex - 45 Points
    Heihei - 49 Points
    Tinkerbell - 52 Points
    Bing Bong - 54 Points
    Tiger Lily - 55 Points
    Chien-Po - 56 Points
    Grama Tala - 57 Points
    Little Green Men - 58 Points
    Gypsy - 58 Points
    Huey, Dewey & Louie - 59 Points
    Dot - 62 Points

It is now time to send in your seventh rounds list. Good luck!

My sidekick is so up and down, jeez lol.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

and

They each had to select a wingman. Chien-Po went first, then Dot. The two Wingmen are:
      Spoiler:  

and

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Picked by Huey, Dewey & Louie

and

Picked by Tiger Lily

Grama Tala & Heihei will go in two times

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Grama Tala or Little Green Men will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 56 to 41

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Grama Tala|spoler345 but you are the seventh sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with Heihei, you would have stayed.

OOC: Zach! Thank you so much for playing and signing up, I loved your arch with Grama Tala this season. She was all over the place, in true fashion of the actual character. I'm so happy you made it as far as you did because you were playing one of my all time favorite Disney people. You will still have a shot to come back in!

Overall Ranking

Chien-Po - 34 Points
    Dot - 35 Points
    Huey, Dewie and Louie - 38 Points
    Tiger Lily - 41 Points
    Little Green Men - 41 Points
    Rex - 47 Points
    Tinkerbell - 47 Points
    Bing Bong - 49 Points
    Grama Tala - 56 Points
    Heihei - 62 Points

It is now time to send in your eighth rounds list. Good luck!

Spoiler:  

and

They each had to select a wingman. Chien-Po went first, then Tiger Lily. The two Wingmen are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Note: Chien-Po originally picked Rex, however Rex did not submit a list, thus ineligible to be picked.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and

Picked by Little Green Men

and

Picked by Dot

Rex will go in three times

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Heihei or Tinkerbell will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 38 to 32

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Heihei|Uno but you are the eighth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with Rex, you would have stayed.

OOC: Jaason I seriously am sad to see you go. I loved how up and down Heihei was all season and I loved that you were able to survive so many rounds as him. I didn't think he would make it this far, but you proved that wrong. you will still have a shot to re enter the game!

Overall Ranking

Chien-Po - 22 Points
    Tiger Lily - 23 Points
    Little Green Men - 29 Points
    Tinkerbell - 32 Points
    Dot - 35 Points
    Bing Bong - 35 Points
    Heihei - 38 Points
    Huey, Dewey & Louie - 41 Points
    Rex - 83 Points

It is now time to send in your ninth rounds list. Good luck!
    Note: Starting the upcoming round there will only be one True Star and one Wingman. The wingman will nominated all four extras.

The results are in and we are about to find out the True Star. The True Star is:

Spoiler:  

You have earned a Shiny Apple

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

The Wingman has made their decision and we are about to find out the four players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and and and

Picked by Dot
    Chien-Po will go in three times

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Huey, Dewey & Louie or Tinkerbell will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 27 to 26

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Huey, Dewey & Louie|1331nj but you are the ninth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with Chien-Po, you would have stayed.

OOC: Naz I seriously enjoyed having you in the game. It's kind of funny you sent me just this round you were shocked you had made it this far and out you went that same round. I honestly thought after how horrible they were doing the first couple of rounds there was no way you would last this long. You will still have a shot to reenter the game!

Overall Ranking

Tiger Lily - 22 Points
    Dot - 25 Points
    Little Green Men - 26 Points
    Tinkerbell - 26 Points
    Huey, Dewey & Louie - 27 Points
    Bing Bong - 28 Points
    Chien-Po - 33 Points
    Rex - 37 Points

It is now time to send in your tenth rounds list. Good luck!
    Note: If you are eliminated starting next round, you won't have a shot to come back. Following next round, two players will return to the game.

Dot, I hate you.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

The results are in and we are about to find out the True Star. The True Star is:

Spoiler:  

You have earned a Shiny Apple

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast