Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 Discussion

Episode 10 Discussion

This episode is pretty boring so far. I hate reward challenges

I did appreciate the montage of Zeke leaking info about Jay's idol though.

Okay, it's starting to turn into a potential (Trainwreck) with the majority alliance collapsing! I hope Chris goes.

Hannah thirsting for Ken

Hell's Kitchen - Heidi | Kimberly | Koop | Ryan
    Top Chef - Amanda | Brooke | Casey | Emily | Sam | Shirley | Silvia
    Celebrity Big Brother - Bianca | Jedward | Kim | Nicola | Speidi | Stacy
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    My Kitchen Rules US - Brandi & Dean | Brandy & Ray J

WHAT THE **** JUST HAPPENED?!

Really excited that it went to rocks but this boot just sucks. I felt really bad for her.

Literally only rooting for Ken now (and sorta Jay...just cause he's still hot as **** )

HOLY ****. What a cluster**** tribal. Poor Jess

I'm only rooting for Jaygoddess <3

Holy hell. I did not see that coming at all. This episode really cemented my hatred for zeke. I'm pissed his side prevailed. I felt so bad for Jessica. The camera pan after the reveal of the white rocks, I jist knew she was screwed.

This is why I love survivor though.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Adam/Ken/Dave/Hannah side still has one Idol and I don't think Jay will use HII on anyone but himself. So they still have chance to make it through.

That was amazing. I never thought I would see players would go for a rock again and they did. Jessica going home was tragic though. Rooting for Ken sides to prevail.

Brett can go **** his ass and so does Zeke. They are such a bully playing personal to David. Ew. I dont care if you are gay or not, if you are a bully, you deserve to get punch in the face.

Spoiler:  

omg what an episode. Devastated that Jess drew rocks tho, especially since she was the one who pointed out that she didn't want to do it she just should've flipped tbh...

BBOTT: Danielle, Jason, Alex
    Survivor 33: Ken, Cece, Michaela, Jess
    PNTM: Ada, Natalia, Patryk
    AUSNTM: Aleyna, Laura, Linnea, Vitoria

Biggest surprises this ep for me were that a) it was a double ep and b) Bret was gay and my gaydar didn't go off even slightly! I just had a feeling as soon as the went to rocks that is would be Jess, I like her but I felt prepared for her to go. Zeke's little bullying blast soured him a tad for me, it was the sign of a desperate man backed into a corner. Glad Hannah decided to control her game and hopefully Will does the same next week. David really ****ed things up with that idol play, if I were Hannah and I heard Sunday pull Ken's name out of the blue like that I'd know it was a lie, and I think Hannah thought that too, but she made the mistake of telling Adam that they said Ken and he obvi believed it and so David gave him the idol.

The mean girls are always the most fun...

<3 Brooke Maddox, Santana Lopez, Lydia Martin, Blair Waldorf, Paris Gellar, Sadie Saxton

MILLENIALS VS GEN X:
    MARI - HANNAH - JAY - MICHAELA
    CECE - MICHELLE - DAVID
    JESSICA - KEN - ZEKE
    AUSNTM 10:
    LINNEA - ALEYNA - JESSIE
    BELINDA - SABINE - CHRISTY

I'm just devastated Jess left and the annoying side got lucky with the rocks but damn, I wish David didn't waste the idol on Ken but it was too chaotic.
    Can Sunday **** off omg but I did appreciate her shutting Brett up when he and Zeke went all mean gays on David. I'm just gonna hate watch this season.

Achievements

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE OF SURVIVOR!!
    I love how interest it was. I'm shaking in any point watched this episode!

Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post
    Literally only rooting for Ken now (and sorta Jay...just cause he's still hot as **** )
    Gurl, I know right

HOT AS FVVVVVVCK!
    antm; JUSTINE MARISSA GIAH CHERISH PAIGE
    projectrunwayjunior; TIELER, RENE
    bntm; JENNIFER, ALANNAH, CHLOE

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    Brett was awful this episode. I hope the mean gays go next!!!!!
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

Wow. How can you be gay and bully someone like that? Like I just don't get it.
    You must've experienced or seen some unjust things. Why would you make someone feel that horrible?
    Disgusting people.

lol @ that Taylor moment.

Felt very bad for Jessica coz I was praying the other side would've gotten that black rock, but she wouldn't win anyway. Glad Ken is safe.

David is getting that winner edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Biggest surprises this ep for me were that b) Bret was gay and my gaydar didn't go off even slightly!
    I know...I was like WHET

And for a split second I thought Hannah was going, having a thought that Adam telling David to use his idol on Ken was to ensure it wouldn't be used on Hannah

Ken's lack of edit the last few episodes is also scaring me that he will be out soon

I just finished watching this episode. Holy hell, I haven't seen an episode of Survivor that great in a long time. I wish I would have written down all of the quotables from this episode(s). Basically like, I can't believe Zeke went around spilling the information about the idol that Jay has so quickly. You know, this episode left a sour taste in my mouth with Zeke. One moment, he seems to be getting a super positive edit and then all of a sudden the negative edit comes. The same neurotic negative edit comes for David. Chris is gone, and I thought he was a great UTR strong player to take the win. Jessica being saved the first vote but sacrificed basically the second vote left SUCH a bad taste in my mouth. Especially because her face the whole time was like like did you catch her face when she was voting Hannah? I'm actually glad she didn't flip on Hannah tbh...

The reason why I'm only okay with her going home is that it sacrifices Zeke and Hannah, who have both been MAJOR players for screentime and getting rid of one of them at the pinnacle of their reigns essentially would make the next episode a little dry. Now, since this move has happened, what Jeff said was right. The rest of this game is going to be a bloodbath.

It's good to know one idol is flushed out of the three. Adam still has his and NO ONE KNOWS HE HAS IT, which is great. Jay has his idol but everyone knows. Adam still also has his advantage. Adam went from public enemy #1 to UTR player #1 and now he's lowkey about to emerge as the strongest player.

Also, I'm so wishywashy on David. Like one moment love him, one moment hate him. Can I also say I was shoggd (Pilar voice) at Bret being gay? Like, it made so much sense being a gay millennial and then thinking about the older gay generation. I think Bret was so defense against David because he loves Zeke for the rainbow alliance. But they totally went Regina and Gretchen and Cady Heron (Sunday Burnquest) had to shut them down. LOL

Although this now debunks what you guys were writing about him being trans, correct? LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast