Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: ANTM: Redemption Island 13 - Winners Circle

This challenge will test how badly you want it or show how badly you think you need it. This challenge has a 1 hour time limit. You will need to screenshot, upload and PM me back a final score. Please make sure the screenshot includes the clock on your computer screen. The person with the highest score within their time limit will win this challenge and be safe at tribal council.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Individual Results

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    STRIKE 2

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

And the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

CariDee|betinez, congrats you are safe tonight at tribal council where someone will be voted out and join the jury!

As always, once you vote you have 30 minutes before it is locked in.
    If you attempt to cast a second vote, your vote will instead be cast against yourself.

Please use the parchment provided.
    If you do not use the parchment, I may eventually edit your post to include a parchment.

Your vote will only be counted if it is cast here in the thread.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

This deadline will not be extended.
    Anyone who does not vote within 24 hours of this post will have their votes cast against themselves.

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar

Nicole L

Rosie x Candice

i'm going to keep it real because i have nothing else to lose.
    i haven't been playing both sides per se, but my relationships initially started with amber & spencer. then when she told me that she had miss remmi and remmi slayed her at merge, it was clear i was on a sinking ship. but my even closer alliances? miss prue and miss est. and they were the ones that i talked to consistently. all points of the game the reason why i voted against miss linkletter was because she knew i was in a position to not really do that and i wanted them both here. which is why i was willing to go to rocks.
    now i'm at this crossroads again where i could be a ***** bitch, slay amber then get disrespected for not sticking to my alliances, (which idk wtf spencer was doing at some point in the game but we were not on the same page) or stick with miss linkletter and team and go with this plan to flip on taking miss linkletter out, which i don't want that apparently has been concocted somewhat by miss danielle.

there are 3 votes out already,
    basically my vote is up in the air and i'll either strike out, throw my vote, or something but i don't want to vote for either of these bitches. and i already have a vote against myself. so the choice is up to the remaining voters on what they wanna do.

foxy out~

Eva.

City of stars, are you shining just for me?

As always, once you vote you have 30 minutes before it is locked in.
    If you attempt to cast a second vote, your vote will instead be cast against yourself.

You must vote for one of the models above using the parchment below.
    Eva, Fox & Linkletter will not be voting.
    If we have yet another tie Eva, Fox, Linkletter, & Carribean will be safe and everyone else will draw rocks.

Your vote will only be counted if it is cast here in the thread.

Good Luck!

You have 24 hours to vote and I will not extend the voting deadline.
    Anyone who does not vote within 24 hours will have their vote counted to the majority at that time.
    If there is a tie at that time, we will go to rocks.

Last edited by eagle2ch; Yesterday at 03:01 AM.

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    Fox

Fox

Stank ass ho.
    Last edited by Mr.NickiMinaj; 01-17-2017 at 02:47 PM.

"fox", yoanna says as she fades back into nonexistence

Thank you!

By a vote of 4-0...
      Spoiler:  

Fox|VULpicks., your tribe has spoken. You are now the seventh member of our jury.

For this challenge I have fused the faces of you and your fellow models from this season. For each image, you must tell me which 2 models have been fused together. The person with the most correct answers in the least amount of time will win this challenge and immunity.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627