Thread: Tag, You're It!

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Sorry Princess Love but you've been eliminated from the chain. You now have the power to pick who starts the next chain for round eight and who you want to put into the safe zone. Please post the name of the chaser and the name of who you want to be in the safe zone in the thread ASAP!!! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; I'm really sad to see you go imamouseduhh, I thought you had made the right moves but apparently not enough and caught the tail end of the stick. You went from the top to the bottom in one round which sucks. I really hope you enjoyed the game and thank you for signing up. P.S. Thanks for putting up with me and my confusion with the Princess Love avi's .

Achievements

Candice x Rosie

It's been real! *water works begin*

The Chaser: Ryan
    The Safe Zone: Laurence

SNOOKI:

Come on Princess let's have a party

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Sorry Pearl but you've been eliminated from the chain. You now have the power to pick who starts the next chain for round eight and who you want to put into the safe zone. Please post the name of the chaser and the name of who you want to be in the safe zone in the thread ASAP!!! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; Toochy , I am so sad that you're gone. You played such a good game but it unfortunately caught up to you. And you just missed jury as well which totally sucks. Thanks for signing up and supporting my game, hope you had fun <3.

Achievements

Chaser Laurence, Safe Heather

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    thank you babe <3

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Sorry Stephanie but you've been eliminated from the chain. You now have the power to pick who starts the next chain for round nine and who you want to put into the safe zone. Please post the name of the chaser and the name of who you want to be in the safe zone in the thread ASAP!!! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; Gilly you were in a very powerful position in this game and now it has come to an end. I know this came at the perfect time for you as you've been dealing with an emergency and I hope everything is okay with you. Hope to see you back soon. Thanks for signing up and I hope you had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainEvil
    | The Comeback |

SURPRISEEEEEE!!! One of you will be coming back to the game and it's all in your own hands. While the next chain is taking place, at the same time one of you will be fighting to come back and replace the next eliminated player. Not only will you be back in the game but you gauranteed to be part of the jury. Hope you all have been following the game. And keep this a secret...because if you don't and I find out, you'll be disqualified.

Down below is a challenge for you all to complete, follow the instructions and submit it back to me. The returning player will be announced at the next elimination and you'll be THE CHASER starting the next round. Payback's a bitch right!? Let's get to it.

| The Challenge |

. . . . .
    . . . . .
    . . . . .
    . . . .

{Red.Black.Green.Yellow.Grey
    Purple.Blue.Brown.Orange.Gold
    Cyan.Indigo.Teal.Violet.White
    Salmon.Lime.Light Blue.Turquoise.Maroon}

The challenge is called "Count Me In" and it's pretty simple. Each coloured square equals a mathematical number. You will pick five colours out of the 20 which will in turn complete your own mathematical equation.
    For example, Matt picks .. .. .

Cyan = +50, Indigo = -4, Orange = x11, Yellow = divided 40, Red = +10...which completes the mathematical equation of {50 - 4 x 11 / 40 + 10 = 58.9 rounds out to 59.

Whoever has the highest number in the end will come back to the game. If there is a tie, it will come back to the tiebreaker question.

Tiebreaker Question; What will be the total calculation of all the combined mathematical equations?

24 Hours To Complete Challenge

Spoiler:  
    15 + 19 / 31 + 1 x 3 = 19

Spoiler:  
    4 - 15 x 5 + 1 - 1 = -71
    Xiomara is in the lead

Spoiler:  
    11 - 15 x 6 + 19 + 1 = -59
    Xiomara is in the lead

Spoiler:  
    4 - 15 / 1 + 11 + 19 = 19
    Xiomara and Adam are tied

Spoiler:  
    16 x 6 + 15 + 19 / 31 = 112
    Vogue is now in the lead

Spoiler:  
    15 - 15 + 19 x 8 x 22 = 3,344
    Since Danielle was a no show, you Princess Love are the one coming back to the final 7 and you are guaranteed to be part of the jury. You will be starting the following round. Congratulations!!!

Achievements

RIP Stephanie

But WB @ the comeback-er <3

Candice x Rosie

Vashhee sent me a PM saying he picks Kris as chaser and Emilie to the safe zone.

SNOOKI:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Sorry Chris :/ I pick Nyan.

*Dramatic music plays as I walk back into the room and have a seat with the remaining players*

I choose... Laurence

Sorry Heather & The Twins but you've been eliminated from the chain. You are both now part of the jury and will decide the winner at the end of the game. Since, Kris picked her eliminated player first...The Twins will pick the chaser for the next round. Heather, you will be picking the person who you want to see in the safe zone and remember this is the last time the safe zone will be used! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; Chris & Remco, it sucks to see you both go. You both were playing a really UTR game and it worked but unfortunately this twist screwed both of you guys. I'm really happy you both signed up and hope you both had fun. We'll see you back to crown the winner <3

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast