Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tag, You're It!

Achievements

OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 I feel so loved by all of you, something I very much need this weekend.

Achievements

steph: no like seriously guys where is jodhi meares? ? ? she's gonna rank me #1 and give me praise like every round i love her

BB: OTT • Whitney • Morgan • Shelby
    ANTM 23 • Kyle • Tash • Cody • Courtney • Paige

Are we breathing

What happened to this game?

It'll be updated tonight. Just had a lot happening these past couple of days.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Strike One
    For not completing your list, it will defer back to Ryan's list for the next person in line.
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Strike One
    For not completing your list, it will defer back to Stephanie's list for the next person in line.
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Sorry Adam but you've been eliminated from the chain. You now have the power to pick who starts the next chain for round three and who you want to put into the safe zone. Please post the name of the chaser and the name of who you want to be in the safe zone in the thread ASAP!!! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; Iron, I don't know what happened this round and I'm shocked to see you go. You went from the top of the list to the bottom so quickly. I want to thank you for signing up and supporting my game. It's always a pleasure to have you play in games. Thanks again!.

Laurence will be the chaser and I'll send Xiomara to the safe zone.

Thanks so much, Iron! Really sorry you left so soon

we ever gonna get another update~

Achievements

gracias a dios por la seguridad~

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Strike Two
    For not completing your list, it will defer back to Pearl list for the next person in line.
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Strike Two

Sorry Danielle but you've been eliminated from the chain. You now have the power to pick who starts the next chain for round four and who you want to put into the safe zone. Please post the name of the chaser and the name of who you want to be in the safe zone in the thread ASAP!!! You can change the course of the game, just like that.

OOC; You've sent me your list every time except this round which wouldn't have mattered since you got eliminated. It seems like you were playing a good game up until this point. I hope you had fun and thanks for signing up jjohns6095!.

Since its past 24hrs and jjohns has failed to pick his choices. The list chaser will defer back to the last chaser which is Laurance ​and the person picked for the safe zone will be randomized. That will be revealed later.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

You were actually supposed to be eliminated this round as you were the one left off the chain but because Lola hit strike three, that saved you from leaving. Thank Lola for flopping

Sorry Lola, well not really but had you sent in a list you would have still been safe but because of your floppage,,,you have been eliminated. Usually the eliminated player gets to decide who the next chaser is and who is placed in the safe zone but you do not get that privilege. Therefore the next round will all be decided by randomizer.org. This should make it interesting.

OOC; Don't really have much to say ULTIMODEL789, other then why would you sign up for a game when you don't even participate in it. A simple ass game. Anyways, bye I guess <3.

Achievements

How will the chaser & safe zone person be chosen?

^ It says up above how it will be decided

SNOOKI:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast