Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ✝ Earth, Water, Fire and Air ✝ LOSERS REVENGE 2 - FUNERAL 2 POSTED [p.30]

Achievements

Such a great RP. I love this.

Team Air have God and Goddess that prepared to preach all those hopeless lol.
    Amos is so warm!!!! I never expect that and i's really nice.
    Suzanna is such a beautiful strong woman. SHE OWNED IT!
    I always love to root for underdogs but Suzanna is so lovable.

Ahhhhhh can't wait for the shoot.

No clue what I'm doing HelloHello's Avatar
    Loooove the RP! I know some people are only around for the photoshoots, but I love being able to place a personality and storyline with each model (even if that personality/story is as somebody with minimal screentime - even that's a character role that I feel every reality show has). Also idk if I've ever mentioned it but I love your opening credits so much, especially the past winners part in the beginning. The whole thing is just so stunning.

Aziza is such a shady bitch I love her goodbye message so much. I love McKenna's immediate anti-Suzanna hatred. She has a lot of attitude and is very genre savvy.

Dawaaaaar! So glad he made a guest appearance. His power shot is iconique. Also love that Divine's snake shot is still so praised. And lmao Suzanna carrying around her nude shot as "inspiration."

Yeah, Narsh, you are the prettiest man-woman in France. Love that he got Amos to encourage Clair. I love EWFA bromances and models supporting other models. And I'm so stoked for this shoot. I have a feeling it's gonna be good ...

Damnn Miss Suzanna is getting all the airtime.
    Another great RP tbh. I love Aiko and Suzanna interaction so much. Also Narsh was very endearing too. (in her own unique way?)

Achievements

Damn, Suzanna was nothing but airtime this episode #lowkeyactress
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

EarthWaterFire & Air

Losers' Revenge 2

PHOTOSHOOT 02 ::
    POWDERED NUDE

For this photoshoot the models will be thrust
    large amounts of powder while they sit in a
    dark set with cascading rocks.

For this shoot, this shoot really has no theme,
    and is really about taking your own personal
    sense of beauty and combining it with your nude
    form to create a shot that leaves an impression,
    whether its a subtle pose or a powerful one.

NSFW ofc.

TEAM EARTH

C H U Y U
      Spoiler:  

O N N A B
      Spoiler:  

O L U W A S E U N
      Spoiler:  

A G G Y - R A Y
      Spoiler:  

TEAM WATER

N A D E Z H D A
      Spoiler:  

N A R S H
      Spoiler:  

C L A I R
      Spoiler:  

TEAM FIRE

C Z E S L A W
      Spoiler:  

M c K E N N A
      Spoiler:  

TEAM AIR

G J O K E
      Spoiler:  

A I K O
      Spoiler:  

A M O S
    (Photoshop was being a dick and wouldn't let me re-edit this shot with his beard without crashing so please don't hold that against him)
      Spoiler:  

S U Z A N N A

Spoiler:  

[[V O T E H E R E]]
    1 team will be this week's winners & the Best performer will receive a +0.1 advantage next week.
    1 team will be safe from elimination.
    2 teams
    will be sending someone home.

Suzanna has a +0.20 advantage this week.
    Aiko, Amos & Gjoke each have a +0.10 advantage this week.

Told ya all - Amos is winning.

Mongolia's Next Top Model: Great New Start <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Told ya all - Amos is winning.
    ................ it's week 2 ...............

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Yessss boobs, come through~

Gorgeous shot yet again, wats new? Pretty much 90% of the cast killed this week!

Killed - Amos and Gjoke. GODS! Both nailed.
    Love it - Mc, Czeslaw, Clair, Narsh, Nadezhda, Aggy and Oluwaseun. They all got 9s from me. I absolutely loved their shots, they are all super strong. But don't have the ''wow'' factor, imo. Didn't make me gag. But once again, they r still amazing.
    Middle of the pack - Chuyu, Aiko and Suzanna. The are all great, but I think they could have done better. Like 90% of the shots are SO strong this around, so I feel like an ''ok'' shot, won't cut it. They are like good, but not amazing, imo.
    Weakest link - Onnab is by far the weakest, imo.

Since 2 dolls are going home, I feel like Onnab will be one of them. But I have no idea about the other one...

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

FIRST AND FOREMOST........THIS PHOTOSHOOT = everything

Secondly......Gjoke and Clair (especially Clair) can both sit on my face

Best Team: Water!!! (Slay my ****ing LIFE!!!)
    Safe Team: Air
    Bottom Teams: Earth and Fire

FCO: Clair
    2nd: Gjoke
    3rd: Narsh
    4th: Chuyu
    5th: Amos
    6th: Nadezhda
    7th: Aiko
    8th: Oluwaseun
    9th: Suzanna
    10th: Czeslaw
    Bottom 3: Aggy Ray/McKenna/Onnab
    Eliminated: McKenna/Onnab/Aggy Ray
    Eliminated: Onnab ( )/Aggy Ray/McKenna
    <>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

EWFA8: Jonesy, Tuvi, Taryn, Lisbeth
    EWFA9: Logan, Rein, Cherub
    EWFA - Loser's Revenge 2: Chuyumayee, Clair, Gjoke, Nadezhda, Narsh, Onnab, Paolo, Suzanna
    BNTM4: Pandora, Tasmin, Jessica
    MANNEQUIN: Arejay, Dahlia, Logan, Lydia, Julian
    THE VOYAGE: Aurora, Biel, Chartreau, Korynne, Maslana, Nosipho, Zenobie

Coming Soon: Top of the Class

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Normally I wouldn't say that I've been saved by breasts, but I'VE BEEN SAVED BY BREASTS TODAY! This shoot is stunning and I've only really looked at Chuyu's at the point of writing this! Let's get into it!

TEAM EARTH
    Aggy-Rae: Why aren't these in alphabetical order I looked at Chuyu's first before I remembered and now I have to look weird. This is a solid shot. Is it breathtaking or magical? No, not really. But as a photograph it's still beautiful.
    Chuyu: Her shot is ****ing magical. I literally find nothing wrong with it, and I hope, since I'm giving it the highest score that nothing is better, because otherwise we're going to start needing 11's and 12's as choices.
    Oluwaseun: Dat booty. I really like this shot, body-wise, but I wish his face held a different expression. It's too intense for this kind of ethereal graceful shot.
    Onnab: Similar with Oluwaseun, I wish something had been different. Her shoulders being hunched like that gives the impression that she is a ~noneckmonster~ and really cut into her amazing body. Her face, on the other hand, is otherworldly.

Team Earth Scores:
    10: Chuyu
    9: Aggy-Rae
    8: Onnab, Oluwaseun
    7: -
    6: -

TEAM WATER
    Clair: Amos' talk worked. Look at this angel! As I say, I clicked on Chuyu first and was blown away, then the rest of earth were either nice or had flaws. I was waiting for the next shot to wow me and Clair did it! He did that! Body shape is great and the face is SO serene it's stunning.
    Nadezhda: Ugh another great shot. Her head cocked to the side like that makes her jaw jut out a little oddly, a bit like Laura LaFrate, and it's only very slightly distracting. Body on point, tatas making me begin to consider straight life (and realizing it's still a firm no).
    Narsh: I mean at this angle I would expect peen (and if I'm not mistaken after my whory zooming in, it seems like there was one and it was edited out? The face is stunning and that hair for days is giving me life.

Team Water Scores:
    10: Clair, Narsh
    9: Nadezhda
    8: -

TEAM FIRE
    Czeslaw: Again, I'm zooming in for life trying to see that D but all I find is Ken doll. Disappointing. This shot is good, but it seems more like someones just walked in on him getting out of the shower and he's trying to cover up in shock.
    McKenna: I like the body shape, but those lips man. I know her thing is that they're supposed to be big but they seem huge in this shot. They're not TOO distracting in the shot as a whole but I find that looking at the face alone, they change up the dynamic and make her look more cartoonish (lol, as if this is real life, right?).

Team Fire Scores:
    10: -
    9: -
    8: McKenna, Czeslaw

TEAM AIR
    Aiko: Stunning. I really don't understand why her shot last week was ranked lower, but this week that clearly won't happen. This is a shot that makes me think of walking through the woods and finding some elf or nymph bathing in the lake. This is ethereal, serene, fantasy, gorgeous.
    Amos: Ok, thank you photoshop. He looks even better without his beard. Less "daddy" and more "oh my word that gentleman is so handsome I jizzed in my pants" kind of look. His body is on POINT, and he's pointing dat ass in the right direction. If there was a fault with this shot, it would be lack of D.
    Gjoke: Oh ****. This is stunning also. Sexual but not too obscene. Slap some underwear or swimwear on him and this is an ad.
    Suzanna: Well, I expected this to happen in a way. Maybe helping her team out really took its toll on her, or maybe she felt bad being so amazing, but her shot this week is a letdown. Definitely the worst on her team, and perhaps the worst of the week. Her midsection is great, but her legs look awkward, as do her arms, and her face just seems unsure. Shame.

Team Air Scores:
    10: Amos, Aiko, Gjoke
    9: -
    8: -
    7: Suzanna

Overall, this week is what I expected; stunning. There are some hot nude guys that could have done with some hot chunks of meat hanging, but I understand why you could't really do that (young people visit here and could slip on the drool). Each shot has its own story to tell, especially with regards to the roleplay. A lot of models did well, but the majority that really needed to step it up to stay, not just to beat out Suzanna, actually did their job. Many models also met Suzanna's level, although Suzanna herself has really fallen from grace. If this weren't in teams, I'd be worried. However, while so far in the competition she's dominated, this week her team mates have, so she's quite safe.

This week's winning team would be Air for me.
    Safe team is between Water and Earth.
    Bottom teams are Water/Earth and Fire.
    The ones in danger of leaving for me are Czeslaw or Mckenna. I really don't think Earth has a candidate that should leave, but if it has to be one of them, I'd choose Onnab this week.
    Last edited by Daniota; 01-12-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Ranking All 211 Models Who Graced The Show

Omaygad Queen Suzanna how can you hate her Clair struggle kinda relate to him tho

Nude shooooooooooooot AMOS , GJOKE & CLAIR is effin so hot i cant Fantastic Results TMU
    Yaaas everyone did great wow
    Suzanna just had to deliver that photo she really did got inspired in her previous epic nude shoot
    Last edited by JayVirus; 01-12-2017 at 06:43 AM.
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Achievements

Nadezhda, Narsh, Gjoke, and Amos slayeddddddddd.
    Stunning shoot!!

Full comment later.

I'll vote and comment later but I just gotta say - after 10+ cycles of EWFA, we finally have full-on nude shots! TDI PEEN AND VAG FOR ALL! R E S P E C T #progressive #equality #artistic #nude #humanbody #beautiful #thirst

Achievements

1. Gjoke -
    2. Chuyu - I would've put her after my two favorites (Clair & Amos) but in all fairness that photo has no flaws.
    3. Amos - I'M HERE FOR THAT FRECKLED ASS. With the beard, it would've been even better
    4. Clair - Body is a 10, the face is like an 8. I'm still gagged tho.
    5. Oluwaseun - Once again very statuesque and regal, I love his big eyes.
    6. Narsh - Very pretty, I'm not a big fan of his look but the photo's good.
    7. Czeslaw - The photo has its flaws but it's super strong still.
    8. Nadezhda - It would've been higher if it wasn't for the dislocated neck. The face is SUPER GOOD.
    9. Aggy-Ray - The pose is great but the face is bland.
    10. Aiko - Her face looks a little swollen? It's not her best angle.
    11. Onnab - Aww, I'm sad because I like this photo, it's super quirky, but it has flaws that the others don't have
    12. Suzanna - Oh ****, she has no neck and the pose is a bit monkey-esque Let's pray Team Air is safe because that's an elimination-worthy shot.
    13. McKenna - That angle tho

Team Ranking:
    1. Team Water (6)
    2. Team Air (6.5)
    3. Team Earth (6.75)
    4. Team Fire (10)

So based on my ranking, I would send McKenna and Onnab home (which is probably what's gonna happen anyway).

EWFA8: Devorah, Jonesy, Katarina,Tuvi
    EWFA9: Beau, Cherub, Logan, Rein, Sigurdur, Sirius
    Comeback: Angel, Gina, Kurshid, Maree

Quote Originally Posted by cutepongki View Post

cute you miss the freckled daddy Amos instead there twice of Aiko

ME @ how under appreciated Queen's photo is considering hers lacking some extra effect
      Spoiler:  
    ranked to the bottom pit
    Last edited by JayVirus; 01-12-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Achievements

Amos added. Thanks Jay.

I can't ppl underrating this GODDESS.

I will be SO MAD if she truly leaves.

STOP VOTING FOR THOSE WHOSE LOOK YOU HAVE SEEN BEFORE - WE NEED UNIQUE FACES like ONAAB!|

Mongolia's Next Top Model: Great New Start <3

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast