Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion

Achievements

Have Not voting just opened: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother...have-not-vote/

I'm voting Monte, Whitney, and Scott

The same people can't be Have Nots two weeks in a row unfortunately

----

Monte/Whitney/Morgan/Alex/Shelby's alliance is officially named Monte and his Pythons.....

Monte thinks America won't put him up because they want drama in the house His ass is the most boring one.

Achievements

Queen Kryssie was DRAGGING Scott in the hammock.

Monte, Morgan, and Scott are the Have Nots :')

"If America puts me up [for eviction too] then they must really hate me" -Monte (Yes, we do)

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Achievements

Scott's game is so blown up in the house. I don't think he's going to last very long.

There's a lot of tension in the house with people accusing Monte of being racist and a homophobe.

I got off the feed for like 5 minutes and then stuff started popping!? What did I miss?

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I got off the feed for like 5 minutes and then stuff started popping!? What did I miss?
    Last night a group of people were talking about Justin's clothes and Monte said he probably stole them .. then later the late night crew were gossiping about how he's probably racist because of that comment. So today Danielle told Justin what Monte said and Justin told Monte to **** off. Then they had a lockdown outside and the group confronted Monte. They also asked about his comments about not wanting to sleep in the same bed with another man and asked if he's a homophobe. Every time Monte got accused of something, he turned the accusation around and said people were racist against him because he's a white guy with a southern accent and people just assume he's racist because of that.

Also, a lot of Scott stuff came out in the open because Kryssie has a ginormous mouth and is on a huge power trip. She told the Plastics that he told the other side that they were trying to vote Kryssie out last week and didn't want Cornbread to leave. Basically everyone just thinks Scott is a rat and trying too hard to play both sides. The Plastics still want to use him for now though because the others are all pissed at him so he has nowhere to go.

-------------------------

I'm REALLY getting sick of some of the people in the house already... Monte and Whitney keep saying Kryssie and the other people in the house hate them because they're hot/pretty/skinny. Morgan has made a few comments like that as well. Anytime anything in the house happens, they just justify it as jealousy on the other people's parts. They are so superficial and full of themselves. Lets get Monte the hell out.

Morgan said she's a Have Not because "I'm the blonde cheerleader who will squeal in the cold shower" .. and Monte said he was a Have Not because "I'm the fit guy who likes to eat healthy anyway"

Achievements

Lmao at all this drama

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Last night a group of people were talking about Justin's clothes and Monte said he probably stole them .. then later the late night crew were gossiping about how he's probably racist because of that comment. So today Danielle told Justin what Monte said and Justin told Monte to **** off. Then they had a lockdown outside and the group confronted Monte. They also asked about his comments about not wanting to sleep in the same bed with another man and asked if he's a homophobe. Every time Monte got accused of something, he turned the accusation around and said people were racist against him because he's a white guy with a southern accent and people just assume he's racist because of that.

Also, a lot of Scott stuff came out in the open because Kryssie has a ginormous mouth and is on a huge power trip. She told the Plastics that he told the other side that they were trying to vote Kryssie out last week and didn't want Cornbread to leave. Basically everyone just thinks Scott is a rat and trying too hard to play both sides. The Plastics still want to use him for now though because the others are all pissed at him so he has nowhere to go.

-------------------------

I'm REALLY getting sick of some of the people in the house already... Monte and Whitney keep saying Kryssie and the other people in the house hate them because they're hot/pretty/skinny. Morgan has made a few comments like that as well. Anytime anything in the house happens, they just justify it as jealousy on the other people's parts. They are so superficial and full of themselves. Lets get Monte the hell out.

Morgan said she's a Have Not because "I'm the blonde cheerleader who will squeal in the cold shower" .. and Monte said he was a Have Not because "I'm the fit guy who likes to eat healthy anyway"
    To be fair to Monte, he did say today that he's not the type of person to be prejudiced against people regardless of race, orientation, whatever. He also recognized that he's a have not largely because he put Jason on the block last week.

Whether the accusations against him regarding him potentially being racist/homophobic are true or not (which they may very well be), I genuinely think that he doesn't believe himself to be either one of those things. He just doesn't recognize a lot of the prejudices he may have. I'm not saying he's in the right, but I think this is more a case of ignorance than anything else (like Hannah from ANTM 11).
    Project ANTM Relaunch - Cycle 1, Week 7.2 Voting Open!

Achievements

Oh yeah I agree. I mean I think it could be more than ignorance but there's no proof of that yet. The others are really blowing it out of proportion. I hate him for other reasons though like because of his arrogance and thinking people only hate him because he's "hot" (which I disagree with that big time) and/or because they are jealous. He said Kryssie started all this because she wants him. He does make small comments about America hating him because of Jason but for the most part he really just talks himself up and is a pompous, arrogant ass. Even Morgan and Alex are starting to not like him and not want to work with him at all.

I get a bad vibe from him in general like he's just trying too hard to come across as a southern gentleman. Wayy way too hard.

Achievements

Shane and Danielle are nominated. America's vote starts in an hour and we'll find out America's nominee in the morning.

Shane and Danielle got up and left the room before Alex came down from upstairs after noms. They didn't want to hear her speech about why she did it. They came out of their room a few minutes later and went to the backyard. Monte is talking **** about Danielle in front of the group saying she's low class and spoiled and called him racist just because he's from the south and has an accent

Why do Justin and Jason randomly hate Shelby? Did I miss something because I thought they were all cool. Also who did Kryssie save?

Achievements

Justin and Jason started hating Shelby around day 3 or 4. Their alliance really only lasted a couple days. They just thought she was shady because they sent her to spy on the Plastics and then she became a Plastic and never reported any info back to them I do hope they get over their hatred soon because those are my top 3 faves <3 In the meantime I guess I'll enjoy their rivalry as Jason hides all the Krackels in the house so Shelby can't have any

Kryssie saved Jason with her save-a-friend power <3

----

I'm voting for Monte x20 for every bad thing until his ass leaves the house. He tries to run over squirrels in the road on purpose. I already hated him but now I think he's a piece of **** scumbag and I want him to GTFO

I briefly looked at the CBS feeds chat earlier and a ton of people were voting Kryssie so I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I understand that she's being really awful and annoying since winning her power (and even before) but I hope there is still enough Monte hatred that he's the one that goes up.

Achievements

Kryssie is a QUEEN. R*ddit is running smear campaign against her because she's fierce.

Achievements

Oh lord @ the poll on Big Brother Network for who the nominee should be:

Kryssie 38.91%
    Monte 34.27%
    Morgan 13.31%
    Scott 6.99%
    Justin 3.39%
    Shelby 1.42%
    Whitney 1%
    Neeley 0.71%

This is going to make me nervous until the nominee is revealed If it's Kryssie, the house is going to be so confused

Achievements

Let it be Kryssie tbh

Spoiler:  

Achievements

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! America nom'd Monte

Veto starts at 1pm their time.

Alex drew Scott and chose Shelby to play veto.

If the veto is the golf thing BB gave them to practice, then Shane is favored to win because he was almost a pro golfer. Monte and Scott are weak from slop and Shelby will probably suck even though she did okay while practicing.

Jason is screaming at Shelby because of where she wanted to sit during the nom ceremony

Achievements

Jeff is hosting the veto comp It's a little awkward cause no one is really talking to him or laughing at what he says.

It's the golfing one. It takes 60 tickets to buy the veto. There are 5 punishments in this comp so everyone playing except the winner will be screwed.So far Shane is looking the best but Danielle is the only one who made points in the first round.

After round 2, Danielle has 10 tickets and everyone else has 0.

After round 3, Shane has 30, Danielle has 15, everyone else 0.

After round 4, Shane has 30, Danielle has 15, everyone else 0.

After round 5, Shane has 30, Danielle has 20, Alex has 30, everyone else 0. Shelby has hit it in the pool all 5 times.

After round 6, Shane has 30, Danielle has 30, Alex has 30, everyone else 0.

After round 7, Shane has 30, Danielle has 30, Alex has 30, everyone else 0.

After round 8, Shane has 30, Danielle has 30, Alex has 30, Shelby has 10, everyone else 0.

After round 9, Shane has 30, Danielle has 40, Alex has 30, Shelby has 10, everyone else 0.

GO DANIELLE!!!
    THE VOYAGE: Korynne, Biel, Aurora, Chartreu, Nosipho, Ivory, Elise
    BINTM11: Olivia, Jennifer, Bianca, Victoria, Simone, Tallulah B.
    SURVIVOR34: Michaela, Sandra, Sarah, Ciera, Cirie
    RPDR9: Aja, Shea Coulee, Kimora Blac, Valentina
    ANTM23: Tatiana, Cody, Coryanne
    EWFALR2: Chuyu, Gjoke
    CARNTM3: Shamique

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast