Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion

American Big Brother is constantly ruined by the same archetype playing out again and again. Take a leaf out of BB UK's book. Do an all female season.

^^^^^^
    From what I heard yesterday out of Monte's ugly mouth was to nominate Neeley and Kryssie, then backdoor Jason. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

♥Big Brother: Over The Top♥
    Danielle | Morgan | Shelby |
    Whitney

♥The Challenge 29♥
    Amanda | Ashley's | CT | Cara | Jenna | LaToya | Marie | Theo

Achievements

We get to nominate someone right?

If Scott leaks Jamboree, I'd love to see America reward him with putting him up there. <3
    If that does happen, the others may work out why he's nominated too.

BB: OTT • Whitney • Morgan • Shelby
    ANTM 23 • Kyle • Tash • Cody • Courtney • Paige

I'm bitter because Shelby is hilarious and deserves to be on a non-budget season of big brother

bbott: shelby / whitney

7 girls and guy won the hoh, this is a joke. The ugly men alliance

this season is already a mess

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by prawncrackers View Post
    I'm bitter because Shelby is hilarious and deserves to be on a non-budget season of big brother
    x2

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SoulRider114 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    From what I heard yesterday out of Monte's ugly mouth was to nominate Neeley and Kryssie, then backdoor Jason. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    I've mostly heard him say you don't want to put those two up together because you don't want to piss "the friend" off. For awhile he wanted to put one of those two girls up with Jason but I'm sure he's said several things.

Quote Originally Posted by prawncrackers View Post
    SAME. She's killing me. She was just in the backyard talking a serious strategy talk to Jason and she started pretending to be laughing hysterically at a joke. When he gave her a weird look, she was like "I'm pretending to be laughing for Monte's HOH cam so they don't know we're talking strategy!" ... Jason had to tell her there's no HOH cam to the backyard

Monte doesn't know that the HOH plays in the POV, like he didn't believe Whitney when she told him

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Any updates on who Monte plans to nominate?

bbott: shelby / whitney

Achievements

Alex is helping Shelby not end up on the block by telling Monte and Shane that she's with them. It'll probably end up being Kryssie and Neeley/Danielle with a Jason backdoor? They keep changing their plans up but they are definite on getting Jason out unless he wins PoV. If he does, then Kryssie will probably end up going.

Alex is playing a pretty gr8 game rn.

-

Monte - "Everybody is wanting Kryssie and Jason out. I'm like controlling the house. It's really not that hard."

Monte and Shane have two separate alliances with Cornbread and Scott, as well as with Alex and some other girls. What happened to the belief that "co-ed alliances won't work". They're both acting so cocky, like they're the Dr. Will and Mike Boogie of this season. God, someone kill this disgusting power trip before it ruins the game.

I think Alex, Morgan, and Shelby are noticing their bs (though probably won't act on anything until it's too late).
    Last edited by Nyan; 10-01-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Candice x Rosie

Achievements

I have a feeling Shane and Monte are going to leave sooner than we think, even though they have lapdogs like Whitney and Alex. They are way too cocky and dumb and not BB savvy at all.

RTVG Apprentice
    I really love the OTT Jamboree alliance but Jason is playing a flop game...again. He should stop gossiping and actually you know....play.

Shelby is definitely my favo <3 Already an iconic GODDESS. I love her Liz Nolan-esque voice and I also love that the sisters are protecting her.

Kryssie and Neely are great. I hope they stay this week.

Justin is so random <3

The White men aligning is so typical BB though. Hopefully one of them gets nominated this week.

I feel as if the best option to keep our faves safe is to vote Cornbread for the 3rd nom. The best case scenario is Alex, Morgan, Whitney, Justin, Neeley, Shelby, Jason & America's vote, vote out Cornbread. Even if one or two of them are put up its still a solid 6 votes.
    but besides that Whitney and Alex were talking about how dangerous they think Cornbread is so maybe they would take a shot at him. This probably wouldn't happen but it is a thought.

Edit: Idk about Danielle yet because im scared that shes getting TO close with Shane
    Last edited by SoulRider114; 10-02-2016 at 02:45 AM.

♥Big Brother: Over The Top♥
    Danielle | Morgan | Shelby |
    Whitney

♥The Challenge 29♥
    Amanda | Ashley's | CT | Cara | Jenna | LaToya | Marie | Theo

Safety ceremony started. HGs wear a necklace. Over the next 30 minutes 5 people will be safe. Their necklaces will flash green when Monte decides? The last 2 whose don't flash will be on the block. So far Justin and Alex are safe. I have to say, would prefer the traditional BB ceremony, I've always wanted to see them live.

SHELBY IS SAFE THANK GOD ! Kryssie too

Achievements

Shelby's celebration when her thing lit up <3

Achievements

Jason and Danielle are the official noms. Danielle is tearing up. This is actually kinda hard to watch live. I feel bad. Jason 100% expected it so he's doing okay. He just said he hopes the veto comp isn't something like lifting 400 lbs

Monte always over explains himself and sounds like a dick.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast