What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
Being away from home. Family is everything. Without them, I would have nothing. Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Be myself, lie when I have to, and make people fall in love with innocent, little ol’ me!
Which Big Brother Houseguests do you like the most and least?
Janelle Pierzina from Seasons 6, 7, and 15 was amazing! She was a beast at comps and managed to stay in the house even when she was hated.
Amanda Zuckerman from Season 15 was SO annoying! She was loud and everything was always about her. She was a crybaby when things didn’t go her way.
What would you take into the house, and why?
A fan because I can’t sleep without one, a journal to write everything down, and a picture of my family. They keep me going.
Fun facts about yourself:
1. I’ve never been any further west than Western Kentucky.
2. I know every word to every Shania Twain song.
3. I can cook the meanest chicken casserole.
4. If I could have any job in the world it would be a talk show host.
5. I have had the same friends since Pre-K.
She's a scary stepford wife and a really bad choice for casting. She wants a man who will make all the decisions for her and doesn't want to make one damn decision on her own.