What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
Figuring out who I can trust and be friends with.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be friends with everyone, find a person I can trust, and try slowly to take people out.
What would you take into the house, and why?
Chewing tobacco and Xbox live. I have dip in my mouth all day. When I came home, I play Xbox with my best friend in Florida two hours a night.
Fun facts about yourself:
1. I am 24 and still can’t stop picking my nose.
2. My eyes suck and I can’t see six feet away without contacts.
3. I have sleepwalked outside onto our deck.
4. I was almost a golf pro, but decided not to become one.
5. I hiked 600 miles to break up with my girlfriend at the time.