Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Schubert

Michelle Schubert

Name: Michelle Schubert
    Current residence: Yakima, WA
    Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)

Three words to describe you: Hungry, hungry, hippo.
    Hobbies: I love learning, reading, and dancing. I seek beauty, adventure, and adrenaline. I like nature, exploring, rock climbing, slacklining, and The Settlers Of Catan games. I also study dragons and the stars.
    Pet peeves: Windshield wipers on a dry window.
    What does it mean to be a Millennial?
    Being a Millennial means I can think outside the box. It means I won't settle for mediocrity but, rather, strive for the best outcome. It also means I know what a hashtag is and how to fix just about anything using YouTube or Google.

Personal claim to fame:
    Travelling two months in Europe by myself for less than $3000—including airfare!—or winning two state cross-country championships.

Inspiration in life:
    Can I say God? He created everything we've ever seen, touched, and experienced. He knows everything there is to know about everything... because he created it. He must be big, intelligent, majestic, and awesome.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
    A good book to stimulate me mentally, spiritually, philosophically; waterproof mascara because I want to stay hot, especially on TV; and a large comfy bed.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
    “Boston” Rob Mariano (Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs. Villains, Redemption Island) because of his puzzle game, ability to lead people, control decisions.

Reason for being on Survivor:
    A challenging and exciting adventure—and money!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
    I'm cunning and able to catch on quickly. I also have a unique ability to cause people to trust me and feel comfortable around me. For the physical aspect, I can take anything.

I want to like her but I think I'll hate her. Some thing seems off

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Oh heavens I hope she isn't as one dimensional as she appears to be. So, so bland.

RIP </3

She have potential to be great,i love her bio

WHO

Take us to church, sis! May she instill HIS light into all these sinners while on the island! Amen.

Another michelle ftw <3

She has the potential to change my mind but as of right now she's one of my least faves; I think she'll be smart enough to ditch Jay/Taylor/Figgy seeing them isolate themselves from the rest of the group. If she does that, I'll be very happy and she'll jump up in my book.

Boho goddess please ditch the CKC

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    WHO
    i REPENT

SLAY

All the YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @ her.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

The devil smells like patchouli.

Her permanent resting bitch face is giving me life. I literally thought Fuggy and her were gonna be the exact opposite of each other as shown on tv now but really she's so much prettier imo.

Pls dump the trash and move along & slay

I'm actually not fond of her. I don't think she's a good player and she is on such a high horse.

Michelle reallllly grew on me, actually. So pretty, level headed, smart. Wish she cared a little bit more about her placing though... If she didn't let the boys handle the strategy aspect in the merge, she could have been the new Parvati.
    I love her positive energy and she seems like a very deep thinker so I could very much relate.
    She also shares her story about an assault she experienced as a younger girl a little bit in her Ponderosa clip and it made me appreciate her even more. She has potential for a future season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post

Michelle reallllly grew on me, actually. So pretty, level headed, smart. Wish she cared a little bit more about her placing though... If she didn't let the boys handle the strategy aspect in the merge, she could have been the new Parvati.
    I love her positive energy and she seems like a very deep thinker so I could very much relate.
    She also shares her story about an assault she experienced as a younger girl a little bit in her Ponderosa clip and it made me appreciate her even more. She has potential for a future season for sure.
    Aw that Ponderosa video <3 Love ha! So sad that she left I also thought she had some Parvati-esque traits and from what we saw she really is a smart girl that can strategize and get her way too. Sometimes you find yourself in the wrong alliance. Really hope we get to see her again.

michelle in ponderosa gives me life. what an icon. <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast