Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatianna

I'm happy to see so much love for her here. For some reason I thought she was pretty universally hated but she has always been one of my all-time favorites. I hope she makes it far.

THE QUEEN IS ****ING BACK

YAS

Ugh this queen is just so stunning. I'm SO excited to see her on the runway in HD!
    MAKE / IT / BIG / 2K17

Team Tatianna all the way!!
    Team Jessica Wild for LZF RPDR rankdown 2016!!

She's the one queen I'm completely unfamiliar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhale View Post
    Watch season 2, it is by far the best season!
    Team Jessica Wild for LZF RPDR rankdown 2016!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exhale View Post
    }

GURL You need to educate yourself ASAP with Miss Tati. She was the third most relevant girl on her season after Juju and Raven(Im sure if Pandora woudnt have won the all star vote over Tati she would have been on all stars 1 and not Pandora).Gurl won the first snatch game and even though she wasnt argumentative got into fights with half the cast LMAO. Tati is the also the one and only original fish of drag race.

Vivienne who?, Courtney who?,Jade who? Tatianna IS the original and fishiest queen:

PD: Boy Tatianna is a babe too :

Heres some videos to the queen of fish :

(where it all started, previous to drag race ♥ )

(underrated lipsync, she destroyed Jessica ♥ )

(her Britney is legendary,Derrick who? )

Plus some flawless gifs :

I don't know why but I am really rooting for her to do well. It may be partly because I'm hoping for the earlier season queens to do well and not just the 5 from season 5, but I also love her as an integral character from season 2. I am hoping she comes in with some great looks because she was really great in general and it was only the look that made her seem a bit standard.

Her makeup is way draggier now imo like I feel like she looks fishier with minimal makeup just like what she puts back in her original season.

Rooting for her to reach the Top 3~

ANTM 23: India | Coryanne | Justine

Yas Luis educate them~

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BITCH <3 <3

I feel like a lot of newer fan don't know her so i'm sure she'll have even more fans after AS <3
    also she looks ****in good now, ain't no "not polished enough" this time!

Spoiler:  

so excited for this queen! love her so much

FAV

Max and Pearl

She's the only queen from my area so I gotta root for her for that. Wasn't my favorite during her season but I didn't watch season 2 closely. Will probably marathon it before All-Stars starts to get more of an idea of her magic. Also watching some of those untucks I appreciate how naturally dramatic season 2's was, hope she brings that to All-Stars.

AusNTM 10: Daisy Davies, UNTM 3: Darya Maistrenko, HNTM9: Emma Hagers

For me, she's the secret HBIC back in her season. Gotta root for her! Hopefully she can bring better looks this time around, which I believe she will. She needs to keep the feisty side she has as well, that's why we love her.
    I Supermodel 3
    Let the slayage begins!

Since I'm one of the rare few people that has watched Drag Race from the very beginning I remember when the season 2 cast came out, I was in 7th grade, and she was my favorite only because she was from the same city as me and went to one of the high schools in my cousin.

However once the season aired I just knew this flawless bitch would have been my favorite regardless. "I pity you for the face you have" is literally one of the funniest Drag Race moments. Since the show has evolved my love for Tati has sorta dimmed but I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE HER BACK ON ALL STARS. All Stars has become the perfect platform to see how the queens have evolved over the years and how some $$$ can really make a queen pop. Tati has grown as a queen and just like the first time around people underestimate her but I can't wait to see her slither her way to the end again.

I think I need to rewatch her season coz I only remember her Britney snatch game (great) but nothing else X_x
    I might get your song played on the radio station.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast