Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Katya

The twitter Situatiin is ridiculous

Katia is over 10'k RT when the other 3 ROLASKATOX no one have 1 k either, also the three together is not like 1/4 of Katya
    KATYA

This is my favorite episode so far I think. It was fun hearing her be so exuberant about her mother because it was so different than the tone of the episode. Also funny:

"Mini-Challenge: which queen can cry at seeing their family members the most?"

And it shouldn't be funny but I found her lack of recollection at which contestant's family member passed away kind of funny just because with the editing it seems like that would've been a constant piece of discussion. I love her humility as well. Like so many queens on this show are (often unwarrantedly) full of themselves but she literally says like every episode she thinks she's going home. And she also explains the poor lip-sync with that justification. It was kind of clear during it that she was mostly trying to just remember the words.

AusNTM 10: Daisy Davies, UNTM 3: Darya Maistrenko, HNTM9: Emma Hagers

Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post

This is my favorite episode so far I think. It was fun hearing her be so exuberant about her mother because it was so different than the tone of the episode. Also funny:

"Mini-Challenge: which queen can cry at seeing their family members the most?"

And it shouldn't be funny but I found her lack of recollection at which contestant's family member passed away kind of funny just because with the editing it seems like that would've been a constant piece of discussion. I love her humility as well. Like so many queens on this show are (often unwarrantedly) full of themselves but she literally says like every episode she thinks she's going home. And she also explains the poor lip-sync with that justification. It was kind of clear during it that she was mostly trying to just remember the words.
    YAS ,have loved Rucall so far ,Katya has remained the same as season 7 but has grown a lot as a performer. A total All Star

Also this happened:

(warining NSFW with Katya and Trixie as boys OMG )
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRjguBDyLV/

Preview video for next week makes me think she loses. Via the preview, a winner was already chosen. Katya would win hands down if social media is involved but seems that won't be the case. :/

Are she and Trixie friends who've become lovers?

Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post

I think that it's easy to forget because the filming was over a year ago (or almost a year ago?) and there was so much going on.

I love how Katya basically brought her amazing videos to her product commercial.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

Quote Originally Posted by parkjoongyoung View Post
    Katya looks like a Real Biological Female Woman here ...

I did this one inspired by the post Dareinne Lake made earlier .

Quote Originally Posted by Vilotorio View Post
    Preview video for next week makes me think she loses. Via the preview, a winner was already chosen. Katya would win hands down if social media is involved but seems that won't be the case. :/

Are she and Trixie friends who've become lovers?

They shot multiple endings and even the queens don't know who've won yet.
    Her and Trixie are friends who've done a fun Photoshoot.

After Alaska's bratty attitude last night, I'm kinda rooting for Katya to win it all again but I just feel like her performance/runway looks haven't been the strongest. Her commercial will forever be one of my fave RPDR moments ever though!

So smart <3

Like she really is a very smark cookie for reals.

Mongolia's Next Top Model: Great New Start <3

i want her to win so bad.. please pull thru!!

~~~make it right~~~

The video in Cleo's sig is so perfect.

Katya is the only Deserving Queen Left for the AS2 Crown.

Trixie looks so awful with no hair

This is really becoming a gem. The editing is so good.

ANTM 23: Courtney|Tatiana|India

After watching the sneak peak, I think there might actually be a chance for her to win. Not only is the footage for Alaska pretty incriminating, but also in the spoiler photo of Alaska wearing the crown they were all wearing different outfits than what they're wearing in the preview of the crowning. Dunno if this is right but I think there's a pretty good chance Alaska's not winning, and I don't really see Detox taking the crown either.

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    I really wanted her to win, just to make up for her season (where she obviously should have won), but oh well. At least another fave of mine won/someone very deserving.
    I love Katya to death. Super proud of her!

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast