Eric looks really chill. I know (hope) he's probably going home tonight but he deserved more airtime
i haven't seen the episode but after seeing who went home I don't think i will bother tbh
robert is just a ****boy he didn't deserved him anyway
Paul went home. I'm shocked i was sure he was gonna make it to top 3
i love this mess
this is how my elimination order would be if i was the prince
that being said, Robby is my fave
Can someone make a gif of Robby saying ''Mortified''? LOL
My comments on the last episode since I finally got around to see it:
- I read a comment on ATRL saying Paul had pec implants, I wonder if it's true lmao
- Chad speaks like he reads a script it's so weird
- OMG at Robby being like: Do you wanna talk to Dillon now? That was so extra lmao
- I feel bad for Lance Bass as a host, we barely see him.
- I'm sorry but Robert and Robby did NOT kiss, it was the same as with Dillon, Robby tried to go in for a kiss but Robert swerved. It was awkward
- BUT, Robby is TV gold. Like, everything he says is quotable and funny. To me he is the gay Tiffany Pollard and I really hope he has more shows of his own in the future
- Paul was so ****ing annoying, get that stick outta you ass. Also I don't believe he is 34, he looks 45.
- when Eric was like ''no open relationship'' Robert was like ''****''. I really thought that they were gonna kiss though
- I like Eric finally, he's nice even though a little conservative for me
- What the f did dillon mean with ''I see his smell, he sees my smell'' lmao
- Robert finally showed some personality when he talked to Paul about relaxing
- Chad looked crazy when he was like : ''WHY WOULD HE TAKE MY TIE''
- Brandon is so freaking cute I'm thirsty for him
- Oh no I didn't expect Robby to be in the ''bottom 2''
- BYE PAUL.
Overall OK episode, doesn't beat the last one though