Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Prince Charming (Logo)

Quote Originally Posted by leonardolouis View Post
    Robert is literally SOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking boring. Like the type that seems to have a perfect life on Instagram but is actually such a bore.
    WHAT THE **** IS A CANARY.

otherwise this show is giving me all the drama i never thought i needed. Robby and Danique just sitting back and enjoying it is giving me LIFE hunny!
    sing like a canary:To inform against someone to the police or other authority about his or her criminal or illicit behavior.

Spoiler:  

chad looks so oilly and his face is really irritating he looks like a victim

Spoiler:  

Wow , what an awful awkward kiss

and Im with BQT,Chad is ****ing hot, especially his voice omg

Im catching up with this show, and Robbie is def my favorite, cute handsome hot and funny

Achievements

Oh my god, that kiss.

You can see how he despises it.

They really couldn't find smb better?
    Still hurts....

First 3 episodes:

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Yikes, I dunno but all the scenes I have seen so far Prince Charming sounds so fake.

^
    he is

Spoiler:  

^
    hi sam

Spoiler:  

BYE at the Robby haters. If you think he is a "stereotype" that speaks a lot of your views of what a gay guy is and you are in a way categorizing which isnt very self-loving honestly.
    IMO he is kinda a scruffy version of William. Hes probably one of the most attractive ones for me. Then Justin Brandon Paul and Chad.

My least fav is probably the prince himself; he has the personality of a cardboard; even if I didnt knew about his past hell be boring to me.
    Hope dillon problematic ass goes next.
    Last edited by Luisdcv; 09-24-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wccats View Post
    I have to catch up on the last two episodes but I cannot stand Robby. I understand that he's there for comedy/entertainment or whatever - but he really grates on my nerves. He's an over-exaggeration of the stereotype of the community and it rubs me the wrong way. If that's his personality, then that's what it is - but it's too much, all the time. My favourite is probably Justin, even though I don't think he'll win or go much further. He's just interesting to me.

Spoiler:  

I can't believe Robby is only 26 and the youngest in the group with Dillon. He seems so much more mature. I love him and F*** HIS HATERS. I've had awkward kisses à la Dillon/Robert and it was as cringy as it could be lol I'm telling you though Dillon is gonna have a redemption arc and be top 4. MARK MY WORDS.

I'm predicting the elimination order to be like:

Week 4: Eric
    Week 5: Robby
    Week 6: Justin
    Week 7: Dillon
    Top 3 being : Paul, Brandon and Chad. If they eliminate another one before the finale the top 2 is Brandon and Paul with Brandon winning.

Also a contestant is gonna disclose that he has HIV and I'm 99% it's Brandon because he talked about being sober.

PS.: BeQuietTiffany, the guy doing the macarena dance in your sig looks like Sam lmao

I can't believe Robby is only 26 and the youngest in the group with Dillon. He seems so much more mature. I love him and F*** HIS HATERS. I've had awkward kisses à la Dillon/Robert and it was as cringy as it could be lol I'm telling you though Dillon is gonna have a redemption arc and be top 4. MARK MY WORDS.

Top 3 being : Paul, Brandon and Chad. If they eliminate another one before the finale the top 2 is Brandon and Paul with Brandon winning.

Also a contestant is gonna disclose that he has HIV and I'm 99% it's Brandon because he talked about being sober.

PS.: BeQuietTiffany, the guy doing the macarena dance in your sig looks like Sam lmao
    i deadass thought the same thing lmao

Spoiler:  

^

idc if you have gay friends or whatever you can't just say that a feminine gay gay is a bad representation of the gay community because he's a "stereotype".

Spoiler:  

^I don't know why someone who isn't educated on the lgbt community would watch logo in the first place tbh

Spoiler:  

My Elimination order:

W4: Eric
    W5: Dillon
    W6: Robby
    W7: Justin

Top 3: Brandon/Paul/Chad

Brandon was an alcoholic and cocaine addict so sober refers to that i think. I think Paul is the one who has HIV(gut feeling).

Lol, the guy in my sig is Canadian indy racecar driver James Hinchcliffe who is on dancing with the stars atm.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by BeQuietTiffany View Post
    My Elimination order:

W4: Eric
    W5: Dillon
    W6: Robby
    W7: Justin

Top 3: Brandon/Paul/Chad

Brandon was an alcoholic and cocaine addict so sober refers to that i think. I think Paul is the one who has HIV(gut feeling).

Lol, the guy in my sig is Canadian indy racecar driver James Hinchcliffe who is on dancing with the stars atm.
    Addiction increase the chances of getting HIV though, that's why I think he is the one. But we will see. If Paul is the one he really has a lot of baggage with him and maybe that's the reason why Robert didn't pick him in the end.

I only like Robby. I hope if this gets renewed that he'll be the Prince Charming.
    WATCHING ANTM23 Cody | Tash | Tatiana | Paige

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast