Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You the One (Season 4)

Quote Originally Posted by JonToxic View Post
    Julia/Asaf OTP

also im pretty positive Asaf was on So You Think You Can Dance.
    Yeah, he is on SYTYCD. I think he got second.

Spoiler:  

this season is gonna be awesome! first episode was great and the preview for the rest of the season looks amazing

Rosie x Candice

Apparently each of the cast members hates Julie, including John
    They are bashing her on twitter and Kiki from last season also hates her
    John is retweeting a lot of posts about him and Emma, possible match maybe? I really do hope so because Julias face at that moment will be priceless!

I felt so bad for Emma she seems like the sweetest girl ever.

Rosie x Candice

Asaf is obnoxious and so is Morgan eww. I like Prosper and Tyler so far, I kinda feel sorry for him after that thing with Nicole. You guys like Emma?? Really?? She seems psychotic. Shes that girl that deserves better and knows it and still goes back to the shit guy because she thinks she can change him (cough Kiki cough). I like most of the other girls though.

@Cleo the cast of season three is all great except for like Devon. Even Amanda is kind of entertaining. Plus I loved Brittani. It's too soon to tell about season 4.

The mean girls are always the most fun...

<3 Brooke Maddox, Santana Lopez, Lydia Martin, Blair Waldorf, Paris Gellar, Sadie Saxton

MILLENIALS VS GEN X:
    MARI - HANNAH - JAY - MICHAELA
    CECE - MICHELLE - DAVID
    JESSICA - KEN - ZEKE
    AUSNTM 10:
    LINNEA - ALEYNA - JESSIE
    BELINDA - SABINE - CHRISTY

^They're playing a game tho and if Emma feels more connected to John than the rest of them its pretty normal to see her do that. However, the ceremony was cringeworthy and I hope she doesn't pick John again

Apparently John and Julia go on a date next week, judging from the trailer they're probably not a match. Im pretty sure I saw Victoria crying and yelling at John that Julia is using him and he should know he deserves better.. Or was that someone else she was yelling at?

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Asaf is obnoxious and so is Morgan eww. I like Prosper and Tyler so far, I kinda feel sorry for him after that thing with Nicole. You guys like Emma?? Really?? She seems psychotic. Shes that girl that deserves better and knows it and still goes back to the shit guy because she thinks she can change him (cough Kiki cough). I like most of the other girls though.

@Cleo the cast of season three is all great except for like Devon. Even Amanda is kind of entertaining. Plus I loved Brittani. It's too soon to tell about season 4.
    Devon was amazing, in a bad way but great for tv

Rosie x Candice

LOL JOHN IS HEARTBROKEN

Spoiler:  

So Julia can't be a 'bitch' but she was quick to talk **** about Asaf and almost 'slapped' him. She had no problem whatsoever in calling out Emma infront of everyone naming her pathetic but she has problems with saying no to John. Ok wait she's right she can't a bitch but apparently she can be a FAKE bitch

How the hell is she gonna lie to John saying he knows she feels the same way and totally destroy him in confessionals. Not only ia she playing with the guys emotions, she's also playing with the rest of the houses money. I wouldve already bashed her face in if I was one of the others I hope Victoria or Camille destroy her

Asaf is hot but such a douche..

i dont understand why the girls arent fighting over Cam, hes freaking beautiful and tall.

Rosie x Candice

omg i sent cam a snapchat saying hes my fave and he replied saying thank you beautiful and polite.

Rosie x Candice

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    omg i sent cam a snapchat saying hes my fave and he replied saying thank you beautiful and polite.

lil bit oop

Rosie x Candice

I just started watching this show! What flawless TV and a dope concept. Julia and John and Asaf are all horrible; I was really rooting for Kailyn (Kaitlyn?) and her boo until they said they were already talking about getting married what a wreck.

hope!

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    John sucking up all the screentime is so annoying to me, even if he is kinda funny, because he is so dumb. I'm so sad that Asaf is a douchebag, because he's so hot </3 Julia still sucks.

Emma is still my favorite for the girls and Sam 100% for the guys. He is just so adorable and real <3

Stephan <3 and Francesca <3 both of them are beautiful <3

Spoiler:  

STOP IT YOU GUYS

CAM IS THE ONE. HE IS JUST NICE AND NOT DRAMA SO HES NOT SHOWN A LOT BUT HES SO BEAUTIFUL

Rosie x Candice

my mom is my best friend RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    Cam is adorable and he defo needs more screentime

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast