Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love & Hip Hop (Hollywood and Atlanta)

Love & Hip Hop (Hollywood and Atlanta)

is anyone watch the show? Is currently airing the season 2 of Hollywood, who I found the dramas too forced? even more than in Atlanta.

my favorites from Hollywood are Nikki, The Princess, Apryl and Brandi

ATL is Joseline (duh), Erica, Ariane.

We can discuss the previous and current season here, also spin off like Joseline and Stevie J new show this year.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

I don't watch LHH Atl but I do watch the Hollywood version and I agree, it does some kind of forced. The whole Milan issue and Princess/T/Ray J issue seems kinda scripted.

I love Nikki, Moniece, Fizz, Apryl and Omarion. I feel like Nia and Soulja Boys relationship is very unstable. If you've watched the preview for next weeks episode you can see that he is clearly playing with Nia and the red head girl.

Also, from last season, I still can't forget what Moniece did to Amanda

^this moment is flawless

yeah, Soulja Boy is totally playing with Nia and Nas.

Fizz and Kamiah are also just for drama, Fizz was totally wrong about how he treated her, but at the same time she was petty as hell going to her blogger friend (who is a mess) tell private stuff.

I'm also liking that Hazel E is more chill this season, she was a mess in the first season.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

moniesus christ tbh <33333

haven't seen anything from season 2, but teairra, moniece and nikki were my faves from season 1.

is masika still in season 2? just asking, after all the **** she went through with yun berg post show

^she's not. In the reunion vh1 said both contracts would not be renewed.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

RTVG Idol
    Yung Berg's contract was not renewed. Masika was more than likely not a part of Season 2 because she does not have a strong connection to any of the cast members.

Lil Fizz definitely has a type because Kamiah and Moniece look very similar to each other, especially when Kamiah does her green-room interviews.

Fizz is kinda wrong in how he called Kamiah an appetizer, it looked very downgrading and disrespectful but I still kinda like the guy.

I was looking for this gif

I love Apryl and Omari!

ATL > Hollywood

but I love Omari, Apryl, Nikki and Moniece

Mali leaked a sextape with Nikki. mess

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

I can't even consider that a sextape because it was like two minutes long and it was just bleh... Nikki looked bored the entire time.

Also personally, ATL is falling off for me. Are Stevie and Jose gonna be on season 5 even though they're getting their own spinoff..? Without them ATL is nothing tbh.

Queens

ATL needs to renew all the cast tbh except for joseline.

the whole Momma Dee crew needs to go (love Erica but she's done with dramas) and also Rasheeda need to get the **** out.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Tierra Marie is so messy and hope Princess beat her ass and also Moniece's ass for trying to jump Princess to protect trick Marie.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Moneice makes me laugh

i miss masika so much

OMW LHH Hollywood is soooo good! <3 I dare say it's trumping Atlanta's recent season.
    Slaying hoes since '88.

^^^^I agree!

I'm loving this season of LHHH too, the drama is so forced and staged like Ray J is the wooorst actor lol. But it's still entertaining.

Tierra (or kadhiya, I can't tell) is wack like i really feel like she thinks her and Ray are gonna be together again lol. Apparently Hazel E has quit and won't be on the next season, now there is no Berg and her and Tierra are friends she doesn't really have a storyline at all.

Brandi is too too much it is hilarious, them faces she makes are too damn scary

& is it just me or is Willie fiiiiiiiine as hell?

My love for T and Moniece is quickly fading tbh. What they did to Princess was wrong, and then Moniece trying to get those kicks and drinks in was even worse. I felt really bad for Princess. I never liked Princess in season 1 but I am starting like her a lot now. T is just bitter that Princess and Ray J are together and there is nothing more to it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast