Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Discussion **SPOILERS**

Elliott Spoiler Update:

Elliott Yamin is performing LAST tonight (according to his girlfriend on the official forum). Pimp spot for Elliott! And, some are now speculating that he'll actually be singing "I Don't Wanna Be", also by Gavin McGraw. (a friend at the OF dropped a hint when asked if she knew the song title, "i know, but I DON'T WANNA BE a spoiler"...

Bo Bice performed "I Don't Wanna Be" for the Top 6 last season, which had a similar theme: "Songs of the New Millenium."

well I blew it in Ling's game. I didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to pick a Kelly Clarkson song. If Paris sings a Fantasia song, I will faint.
    Ruben Studdard's third album, Return of the Velvet Teddy now in stores

Well at least if he's last, then they're pimping the best male vocalist!

Man oh man --
    Lisa - bad
    Kellie - worse
    Ace - BUTCHERING TRAIN - WTF!?!?!

This is not good

So far the first 3 are the bottom 3 tomorrow!
    Are you looking for a family "heirloom"? Check out my website in my profile for One-Of-A-Kind afghans!! Now ONSITE: Ponchos & Swimwear

Go to www.nomaoriginals.zoomshare.com to view my afghans and click here (www.nomaoriginalsponchos.zoomshare.com) to see the ponchos & blanchos

It would be hilarious if Paris sang "BABY MAMA" hahaha!

Chris: The rumor is that he'll be performing "What If" by Creed. Someone at Idol Forum says that this spoiler keeps getting deleted from the official idolonfox.com forum. Hee. That's actually a good sign the spoiler is true--but it's still a rumor.

Just one more about Chris' song choice if youd like.

So far 3 bad performances. I thought Ace would do good with Drops of Jupiter, Lisa didnt do as good as she needed to and Kellie was very bland.

How come it seems like the night is going very fast tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter
    Well at least if he's last, then they're pimping the best male vocalist!
    Its about time!
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If Mandisa sings "I Have Nothing"...

... ok, well, I have nothing to end that with.

Taylor's back! Great vocals.
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Finally a decent performance... GOOOOOOOOOOO Taylor!!!!!!
    Are you looking for a family "heirloom"? Check out my website in my profile for One-Of-A-Kind afghans!! Now ONSITE: Ponchos & Swimwear

Go to www.nomaoriginals.zoomshare.com to view my afghans and click here (www.nomaoriginalsponchos.zoomshare.com) to see the ponchos & blanchos

Prediction:

Callie will go ape**** crazy when she hears someone is doing a Ray Lamontagne song! IIRC, she loves his music and I think someone she knows knows him?

OH MY GOD!!!!

RAY LAMONTAGNE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now y'all know what my last avatar and signature was about. Ray LaMontagne is the freakin' best

Paula's making sense tonight! What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter
    Prediction:

Callie will go ape**** crazy when she hears someone is doing a Ray Lamontagne song! IIRC, she loves his music and I think someone she knows knows him?
    Hey... good call

^^ I was right about Callie! You all owe me five dollars. :P

OMG I love the song Mandisa is singing

OMG George Huff is in the audience dancing as usual

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast