Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/4 Episode Discussion "Bust Me Right In Head With It"

3/4 Episode Discussion "Bust Me Right In Head With It"

Apologies for the wrong title.
    It's "Bust Me Right In The Head With It".
    (If a mod can edit it, would be great)

Discuss and share your thoughts.

Is it just me or most of the teams this season are kind of boring and dull?

I was so glad when Vanessa and Ralph were safe instead of the twins. They seemed nice but boring.

And did Art & JJ run an amazing leg or what?

I was surprised at how fast Dave and Rachel cracked under pressure this leg. They didn't complete a single task.

Not feeling team Kentucky yet, but loving me some "Fitness".

Not much to say about the other teams.

Do you think if Dave and Rachel didn't used the express pass, they could have survived?
    My guess, they will. 7th place probly.

Yes, I think they would have survived. The other two teams really took a long time on their detours. Although Dave and Rachel did seem to be really exhausted, so maybe they could've also wasted a lot of time.

Achievements

So dumb @ using the Express Pass!

Ugh @ the twins. ! If they didn't have a meltdown they coulda made it.

Kinda glad Vanessa is in this still so I can hate her. Rude hateful bitch. Showing her stepdaughter how to not quit but to be a petty bitch?

Rachel was the star this leg. And then the breakdown at the mat. Such a star.

RTVG Idol
    Love the episode. Twins made a huge disappointment on the entire leg, they have no setback on doing teamwork on themselves.

The daddy patrol agents have gained their lead because Art's ability on speak Spanish.
    Survivor Sucks is no more on my account and I'm gladly retired on the forum.

Dumb @ Dave and Rachel wasting the Express Pass..

However I liked this episode even though I think this season the editing is weird :/

I'm happy the twins went home. And I'm not rooting for anyone right know

Yay @ Turin being next
    Nevermind I'll find someone like you
    I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
    Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said
    "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.
    Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Are you kidding? The teams this season are so much better than the previous season. Last season was by far the worst. And I like what I see this season. Almost all the boring teams are out. I want "Fitness" gone, hate them~
    The "teachers" are boring as ffffff-****. And the other black girls that I do not remember their names are boring as well. Anyway, I guess I'm rooting for Art & JJ, Brendan and crybaby annoying Rachel and the other annoying Rachel.

VOTE ALICIA KEYS ON CELEBRITY IDOL

the twins

and one of them played for DC United too, which makes them awesome in my book

not to mention they were pretty hot too

as long as brendan and rachel are still in it tho

Im so annoyed by Art and JJ. They remind me so much of the over confident guys on the season Jordan/Jeff were -_- (S16 I think) Louis and -insert name-. I hate them so much that I can't wait to see them fail ala Andy and Tommy

Rn rooting for Brendaaaaaan & Rachel, The teachers , bopper and the other.
    CERTIFIED GREMLIN <3

not sad to see the Twins go they were such a borefest huge disappointment.

Another great episode starring Rachel. She is great that final moment with her was so priceless. They better be in for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    not sad to see the Twins go they were such a borefest huge disappointment.

Another great episode starring Rachel. She is great that final moment with her was so priceless. They better be in for a very long time.
    Totally agree. When I saw the pictures of the teams pre-show I thought they'd be one of the teams to beat. They seemed like the typical alpha-male team.

It's just so sad in 3 episodes, the editing to them is very non existent. I think they're a really cool team. Just victims of horrible editing.
    Right now, Dave & Rachel are eating the airtime. Like move on from them already, I wanna see some Brenchel over dramatic moments.

I want some full on catty-weave pulling-extensions flying from Vanessa and Rachel. Vanessa needs to sit her fat ass down rn.
    CERTIFIED GREMLIN <3

ugh Rachel really annoys me with her crying all the time and again next episode she'll cry.
    Survivor:Sarah, Alexis, Morgan, Kass, Tasha
    Gntm: Sarah, Anna, Jolina, Stefanie, Samantha, Ivana

*sigh* I think I'm down to two teams that I like now - Brenchel & the Feds.

I'm not liking this season. Call me out for being biased, but it seems like they're not even trying are just doing the show as a formality now. The editing is really poor, the casting is getting less and less interesting, they don't have tasks in between roadblocks and detours anymore - it's literally "Go find your clue here, detour, go find your clue here, roadblock, pitstop," they're relying less and less on locations to provide interest. I'm bored and just waiting TAR Australia to come back.
    #TEAM HOWIE.

Quote Originally Posted by howie_2010 View Post
    *sigh* I think I'm down to two teams that I like now - Brenchel & the Feds.

I'm not liking this season. Call me out for being biased, but it seems like they're not even trying are just doing the show as a formality now. The editing is really poor, the casting is getting less and less interesting, they don't have tasks in between roadblocks and detours anymore - it's literally "Go find your clue here, detour, go find your clue here, roadblock, pitstop," they're relying less and less on locations to provide interest. I'm bored and just waiting TAR Australia to come back.
    Are you gon' be on it ?

ofc~
    #TEAM HOWIE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast