Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis ranks ENTM ( ENTM5 and so on :3)

Luis ranks ENTM ( ENTM5 and so on :3)

Hello guys,I know Lachunk is planning one but since he and I have diferent perspectives I think Ill give it a shot.

Ill try to base my ranking of cycle of not only the quality of dolls,plus If I played, how enjoyable they were, plus the photoshoots, just a bit of everything XD.

Ill start from cycle 5 since the ones before have the disadvantage of the editing which makes it not fair.

Ill start with..

Spoiler:  

ENTM 11

The "ANTM inspired season", even though the editing was definately better than past seasons, it was IMO the most boring season, the girls werent as great as you would expect ,the photoshoots werent as impressive and there was also a few quiters. The final 2 was great yet by far the best looks of this season overall,which also wasnt that hard to beat. This season had lots of hype but it ended up being dissapointing and just pretty uninspiring which is never common in ENTM.

Now lets start with the rank

Spoiler:  

16th Place : Chelsey

Chelsey did look like Chelsey in a way but at the same time it wasnt when Chelsey looked young but when she looked old Lol. I normally adore alva editing but I felt Chelsey looked very unpolished, her green eyes were kinda sick looking, she just didnt look very appealing .Her beach pose from the neck down is great actually,its just her face doesnt work for me.
    for that shes last .

Spoiler:  

15th place : Erin

(I made that photo and its so LOL)

My main issue with Erin is, not only she went first and didnt leave any impression but.. I know some people see it but I dont see Erin at all, I see a pretty unique doll but I never really saw Erin. adding I had to sub for her I was never interested with Erin.

next is...
      Spoiler:  

14: Place: Jaeda

Even though like Erin, I cant say I see Jaeda this photo was really good and I was surprised Jaeda didnt make it, at the same time I cant say I was fond of her look either so I didnt mind her, also for some reason Jaeda didnt roleplay as much as we expect from Estquer so yeah.. 14 place XD

Spoiler:  

13 Place :Jane

( LB totally outshining Jane IMO)
    Jane was just... dissapointing. I LOVE the real Jane, I loved this doll that did resemble her but ironically just like Jane of antm, I always expected lots from her but she always delivered the same look over and over.Her best who, who showed a bit of attitude was probably her first but it was still not what I wanted from her . She just lacked attitude is mostly all her portfolio. I loved her look but she just didnt deliver.

and the last of today..

Spoiler:  

12 place: Angelea

Not only I loved this photo but I really liked this version of Angelea, it wasnt spot on but what I liked is that even if it wasnt Angelea theres was something really striking about her face and I thought it showed in this photo, I dont think I liked this photo before,but the more I see it, the more I liked it. I think Angelea may have given really unique photographs if she would have stayed but sadly it wasnt meant to be.

thats it for today,I know they arent suuuper big but I promise Ill get more interesting each cycle,its just this one was really uninspiring in general for me.

for a hint next 4 girls one was .. a kickass roleplayer..

Chantal and LB for the top 2, lbr.

And HDU, this season was stunning.

i'm.your.national.anthem spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Blog Entries
    I agree with Luis, this was by far my least-favorite season to host. I didn't feel like there was even RPing, especially with a cast of ANTM girls with big personalities, and there were lots of quitters and this cycle REALLY tested my patience, and I failed This was the first "special" cycle, and it was a bad prototype.

ETA; although I will say, India was by far one of the best International Destinations in terms of how creative the shoots were and how well the girls performed. I think the 4 who made it to India (Allison, Chantal, Furonda, and Rae) were the best girls of Cycle 11 and deserved to make it to India. I think that Cycle 11 has produced some GREAT photos in ENTM's history (Chantal's Wedding shot, Rae's Elephant shot, Furonda's swimsuit in Ibiza) and some of the best shoots too (The bridal shoot, the subway shoot, and the final Vogue shoot)
    Fall down seventeen times,
    Stand up EIGHTEEN.

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy View Post
    I agree with Luis, this was by far my least-favorite season to host. I didn't feel like there was even RPing, especially with a cast of ANTM girls with big personalities, and there were lots of quitters and this cycle REALLY tested my patience, and I failed This was the first "special" cycle, and it was a bad prototype.

ETA; although I will say, India was by far one of the best International Destinations in terms of how creative the shoots were and how well the girls performed. I think the 4 who made it to India (Allison, Chantal, Furonda, and Rae) were the best girls of Cycle 11 and deserved to make it to India. I think that Cycle 11 has produced some GREAT photos in ENTM's history (Chantal's Wedding shot, Rae's Elephant shot, Furonda's swimsuit in Ibiza) and some of the best shoots too (The bridal shoot, the subway shoot, and the final Vogue shoot)

yeah what Im going to try to rank is also how memorable and how fun was this cycle, and indeed it was so dry in roleplaying and the quiters was really underwhelming.

I do agree with most of your good points about this season,wwll see them later

Blog Entries
    I hated Chelsey too I'm so embarrassed with that doll. I seriously tried to forget about her and erased every file I have of her, please, let's just forget about her. Let's pretend that Chelsey never happened.

1st rank would belong to Chantal. She's f*cking amazing.

Fo wasn't in the first out (gasp) I loved Fo's superhero shoot

I want to see update now

Achievements

Stunning ranking thread.

I hope Furonda is high.

Photoshoot 6 • Voting Closed

I cannot believe I made Erin or Angelea
    I can blink.

Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    I cannot believe I made Erin or Angelea
    Um, at least you didn't make Jaeda...
    SURVIVOR IV: GENERATIONS
    SubforumWiki PageBlog About Casting

TBH... I actually found Jaeda to be pretty accurate!
    I can blink.

okay doing an update before sleeping lols

Spoiler:  

11th Place: Stacy Ann

Stacy Who? Stacy had a very interesting look yet she stayed as a ghost ,which was present on every photoshoot without making much impact until she quit . Schalein less intriging doll to this date( this will be a trend here), she had lots of potential but the drive wasnt in this season and she quit without leaving much :/

next

Spoiler:  

10TH Place: Raina Hein

Raina last a week after casting since sadly Tachii is always busy( miss you bb ) but what places her before the rest is how good of a roleplaying machine ,even if she didnt last long she really showed her cute personality in her short time and was more memorable. her look needed Lots of polish but her personality endeared me . good for raina squarepants lol

Spoiler:  

9th Place: Fo Porter

(only her giganto photo is avaiable Lol)

Fo is the case of a very inconsitent journey,she started as the underdog, delivered a great photo after wards and rocked bottom at the next photoshoot.despite that I really liked her look and her 2nd photo was indeed great and I was rooting for her until she got eliminated . Fo need to come back

next rank..
      Spoiler:  

8TH Place: Alasia Ballard

(I feel this gif represents Alasia journey very well)

Even though Cupid will Kill me for this I never really liked Alasia look and was one of my least favorites look wise. Regardless of that Alasia , like the real one, was a roleplaying machine through her stay until the half of the cycle. Its kinda ironic for me how the cycle was more entertaining before the overseas destination (before alasia went) yet the best photoshoots were overseas . I cant rank Alasia higher cause of her look but her presence on the show is inrefutable.

and last before the top 6

Spoiler:  

7th Place: Esther Petrack

Esther had a pretty consistent journey through the competition plus a great look, yet she was slightly decreasing until she tanked with a really awful beauty shot which she should have nailed( WTF I was thinking what that photo? ). Esther was cute and endearing and a decent roleplaying but she never really showed all the magic she could show unlike the top 6 which is next.

thats it for today :P

A hint for the next 3 places : Its 2 blondes and a brunette

Quote Originally Posted by kebin65 View Post
    Honestly, I LOVE Erin

tbh liked her look too,I just didnt see Erin

with Estquer Jaeda I saw a much MUCH prettier version of her, softer look

Not even Sir Bitter's editing could save Jaeda from elimination...

I'm really really bad at making dolls that look like the person - the only one that turned out okay was Fo and she was for wccats...
    SURVIVOR IV: GENERATIONS
    SubforumWiki PageBlog About Casting

Thanks boo and she still got eliminated third

Achievements

This is great Luis! I totally love Erin and Jaeda though
    I think Erin is the spitting image of Erin!
    DON'T BE AN OPPRESSIVE CHAUVINISTIC BIGOT

VOTE NAJALI IN TI4

Quote Originally Posted by GodandriHannah View Post
    This is great Luis! I totally love Erin and Jaeda though
    I think Erin is the spitting image of Erin!
    You're kidding right? No offense, but I don't see Erin AT ALL in this doll!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast